Tolkien ignored his own work!

The new Amazon LOTR series is going to suck.

Attached: FLUndVwXMAIB8LK.jpg (528x740, 126.69K)

reminder: nigger fatigue is an advanced symptom of chronic kike exhaustion.

Attached: 1538603717009.jpg (552x572, 97.01K)

IGNORED BY THE FUCKING AUTHOR MY FUCKING GOD

HEY GUYS DID YOU KNOW JESUS CHRIST DIDNT MENTION HOW FUCKING GREAT TRANNY CHILD PEDO RAPE DUNGEONS ARE BUT A NEW FILM AT 11 SHEDS LIGHT THAT THE AUTHOR FORGOT TO METNION

OOPSIES

hahahahahahahahahaha

jfc

They would do this without a shred of irony.

Tolkien didn't ignore niggers. He renamed them orcs.

Ignored...by the guy who created the IP.....from European mythology.

It’s all so tiresome.

Attached: 84536FF7-5508-421C-9420-3BFB1BCB5D29.png (800x2251, 1.08M)

the author ignored a part of the book he didn't even write? like when f scott fitgerald ignored the part in the great gatsby which featured a flying saucer dogfight with with laser beams ?

write fiction

you ignored the niggers

wtf

Attached: 1628118338492.jpg (400x400, 36.83K)

How the fuck do you “ignore” part of a fictional world that you never created
>Why did Tolkien ignore my headcanon?!?!?!

I want to see what people say about this series twenty years from now.

Man wrote his own language for his story but clearly he always intended for the dwarves to be melanoids

Based and vroom vroom pilled

Why are they not happy with orcs? Should they have been more black?

> "Showing a side that we invented"

We have to attack this however we can. Fundamentally, refuse to acknowledge it as Lord of the Rings

not only is it an ugly negro dwarf, its a beardless negro dwarf.
The absolute shame

No I say we accelerate so hard we break lefty necks.

Dwarves were created by a god. They're a homogeneous race. They spend their lives mining shit and carving out cities in mountains. When did they spend enough time in the sun to develop brown skin?

Attached: 1476255528495.jpg (1394x1158, 146.87K)

>look what Tolkien ignored gaiz. From his own work! How dare he!

Attached: 23123.png (1852x968, 2.41M)

Remember this took place before the start of the third age.
Where do you think orcs came from?
Evolution

the sun in the middle of the middle earth gave them tans obviously

They spend time in the forge faggot

fpbp

Attached: poor jews.jpg (1157x1280, 104.14K)

>ignored by Tolkien
The absolute fucking disrespect and arrogance.

That puts our infrared, not ultraviolet.

I weep.

>ignored by tolkien
lol wut

Attached: amerimutt.png (700x3605, 2.09M)

i always thought tolkien and his books were faggy, no matter how many Any Forums spergs loved it. all fields

WE WUZ

>Ayo mang dem shira hood nigga lives matta ya know what I be sayin’.
>Dat nigga sauron be a crusty bitch ass nigga fo sho he be wack, word.
>Dem gondo niggas be hidin’ in dat deephelm trap wippin’ up dat good.
>Masa frodo needa understand dat da black tongue just be how we speak yo.
>Old head G’dalf was all like “shieeeet you niggas ain’t passin’ n shieet” and then dat nigga fell after he told us to “get up outta here stupid niggas”.
>When masa frodo wears da rang and he got dat drip he be sayin’ ‘nigger dis, nigger dat, nigger don’t do dat’ and be hittin’ us with dat stick, shit be fucked yo.
>Saruman da white, Mo like saruman DAT AIN’T RIGHT!
>Rowang have dem hossies but dammmn dey wuz actin’ like cowards cuz good thang dat grima nigga ran after he was acting sus on that downlow shit, be wisperin’ in a niggas ear, fuck outta here with dat gay shit.
>I swears dem elves be like white like frodo nigga, dey just shy I thank, I mean dey was laughing and pointing, but dey was wavin’ in front dey nose at me, maybe dat is like sayin’ hi to them.
>Dem orks and uruks be lookin’ like us I get confused in battle sometimes, what dawk magick to corrupt our kind to do saurons biddin’ we gonna git dat reparations n shieeet.
>I swear dose lil nas niggas be hella sus, dressin’ de same, niggaz so in line they don’t even needa talk, always together.
>OOOH SHIEEET DA FUCKING TREE BE SPEAKIN’ YOOO AWWW HELL NAWW
>aww pass me some of dat good, ye das dat good pipe-weed ya know what I be sayin’
>why da fuck gollum be talkin’ bout how he white n shiet, all dat nigga see is da rang and other gold, dat nigga be CONSTANTLY trying to provoke me into attackin’ masa frodo, talkin’ bout rights n shieet, nigga can hunt anythang but won’t get pork, how da fuck imma supposed ta get my bacon sum bullshit straight up.

Just refuse to fucking acknowledge it. The only time I let myself see anything globohomo is when it's fucking spammed here

So it's going to suck because it has 1 or 2 black characters?