Fėm-ōids

ShouId they be aIIowed on the internet?

Attached: 163514542360.webm (360x640, 2.97M)

Asian Women>White Women
You know its true.

Yes. So we can bully them to suicide.

Attached: 1624202284461.jpg (250x250, 8.34K)

Oh look, it's theis Budapestian slob posting this same shit fucking thread every 6 hours. Go die in a ditch over some trivial political conflict like your recent ancestors did or fuck off. Sperging defunct faggot

look at all the evil shit straight white males have done to the world.
Wars
polluntion
global warming
murder
slavery
oppressing minorities
the halocaust

from the looks of it. YOU WHITE MALES need to be banned from the internet

also, we need to raise min wage to 15 an hour

Keep em pregnant in the summer and barefoot in the winter

nice bait
niggers ruin everything

Attached: nig.gif (1000x585, 121.48K)

your race literally but black people on a boat the sold them into slavery. your race literally put jewish people into ovens and cooked them alive.

you have no place to attack any other race.

sit down and be humble

every race has done what you have stated, idiot.

in facts, whites were the first slaves. blacks had slave culture for thousands of years before ever being visited by the white man. are you really dumb enough to believe a handful of european vessels conquered all of africa?

Women and niggers ruin everything.

burn in hell, idiot

tell me another race that did anything similiar to the holocaust?

im waiting

which holocaust? the communist holocaust that killed 90 million Christians?

>your race literally but black people on a boat the sold them into slavery. your race literally put jewish people into ovens and cooked them alive.
Niggers and kikes lacked the superiority to stop us. Hence why we easily conquered shitshole sub-Saharan countries. How can you even defend niggers? What have they ever done? I want examples. Anything. Literally anything.
Pic very much related.

Attached: 1610119878736.jpg (500x500, 82.98K)

you do know the soviet union was white people rght???

women belong to reproduction barns

wait, are you going by most deaths now?
because asians have historically killed the most amount of life in human history

you realize there are more races than just white and black, right?

>hurrrrrr no other race has evur genocided
You're either retarded or a nigger. Which one is it?

Attached: 1564382552688.jpg (482x446, 64.96K)

lol tell me a time when asian. bulit death camps and gassed jewish people? tell me, im dying to know how mentally ill you are

you do know the only reason why the number of black mass shooters are hight is because the definition of mass shooter changed? you do know that right?

Tsang Dynasty. Ming Dynasty. For thousands of years hundreds of millions of people were murdered by asians.

Are you really this ignorant about history?

nah

Attached: 39D74FB9-98A6-4BD5-A2EF-6433A2581FB1.jpg (640x800, 115.27K)

Sage in all fields

Attached: 1534651343147.jpg (1350x900, 441.07K)

and they’ll still never be hotter than the real thing

Attached: DC252CCE-E528-4EFD-BF61-BE2887DF45D4.jpg (748x921, 170.31K)

white peopel killed more people. the slave trade killed millions of blacsk. ww2 killed million of soliders civilians and jewish people.

you white peaces of shit created a bomb and killed an entire city of japanese people

white men are evil and i will do my best to stop yall from hurting us again

maybe try learning some history, the British liberated jews from the concentration camps AND ended the transatlantic slave trade, which africans and arabs started and continued, learn to sit down and be quiet before embarrassing yourself by demonstrating you ignorance

>japanese
you're siding with the nazis? showing your true colors now

lol you fuckers literally started the slave trade, then ylla turn around

seee we ended it

fuck it, you fuckers started it

you can't start a fire then put it out later after everything is burned to the ground.

I'll pass. Asians have potential. Wh*te women wasted away everything to be whores.

Attached: 1644218809393.jpg (1488x1987, 643.01K)

please don't talk to me. you are just stupid and embarassing yourself

>white peopel killed more people
actually mathematically inaccurate. even combining WW1 and WW3, Asian Dynasties have still killed more human life in history. Ming Dynasty alone had over 60 million people killed.

You are extremely, EXTREMELY ignorant about human history. Stop spreading your misinformation, please, and read a book.

Why do women seek attention

Attached: 1551547102612.jpg (334x506, 38.29K)

>lol you fuckers literally started the slave trade
factually inaccurate. blacks practices slavery for thousands of years before ever being visited by the white man.

also, the first american slave owner was a black man. id pet $1000 you didnt even know what

Attached: 188c73b1-c7ef-4fd9-a446-1d93aa00c77e[1].jpg (590x590, 101.21K)

what the fuck?

The slave trade was actually started by the jews thousands of years ago. It was such an important part of their culture, they codified it in their holy books.

White people are in fact the first people to say slavery is not right, and they are also the first to have done something about it

The definition is at the bottom of the infographic you fucking nigger.
Also, I have numerous pictures to show you if you for some reason believe that niggers are not violent apes.
I'll wait for your pictures that show how violent whites are. (Hint: There are none)

Attached: 1610194187413.png (1080x1080, 33.64K)

you are so fucking wrong. you can't even provide a link lmao

white men are evil and will get punished for what they did to blacks and brown people and lgbt people

Halocuast

We should stop saying shit like that even as a joke. Making dumb jokes about our own genocided is counter productive af

Provide a link? What the fuck? Are you really this ignorant about human history and Chinese Dynasties that you need "a link" to know they existed?