The US has gone through many transformations. 1811, 1865, 1913, 1965, 2001

The US has gone through many transformations. 1811, 1865, 1913, 1965, 2001.
The current economic system is on its last legs, major change is inevitable.
What is the next move?
What will the elites do to preserve their power?
How do we position ourselves to maximize our relative power in the new system?

Attached: black sun.gif (425x425, 331.5K)

If they don't raise rates, we will have a period of hyper inflation, zombie corporations will go bankrupt due to increased borrowing costs. Massive unemployment. The welfare class starves, the working class starves, the non-asset owning middle class becomes the working class, and also starves. This is the venezuela scenario.

If they raise rates and do nothing else, all indebted corporations will go bankrupt - they have a power reset and have to rebuild their corporations. Housing prices collapse. Global trade collapses. World war 3 is inevitable as the western empire ceases to exist - the US may balkanize. The problem is fixed, nearly all wealth is wiped out, mass starvation. Boomers never get to retire.

If they raise rates, more QE, buy corporate bonds, and increase welfare benefits - The problem is not solved, but the can is kicked down the road a little further. All small businesses are wiped out. Only businesses directly subsidized through the fed buying corporate bonds continue to function. This is the chinese communism scenario.

If they nationalize the stock market - Flee the west immediately, this is not a game worth playing. This is totalitarian bolshevik communism.

If they declare a debt jubilee and remonetize metal - Zombie corporations will go bankrupt. Productive corporations will limp on. Most fake wealth is wiped out. The US will transform from a republic into an empire - it will be their only option to retain geopolitical power. Welfare will be gone, along with all useless industry. The military will be the largest employer with basic soldier pay likely to be the equivalent of ~$50k-$100k in today's relative purchasing power.

Countries will go to war simply to rid themselves of men in excess of their domestic industry needs.

I believe (at least part of)the last option to be the most likely, with the introduction of a digital gold/silver backed currency - which will set the stage for them to easily transition back to fiat further down the line.

Attached: 1597020894132.jpg (1000x1222, 271.06K)

bumping effort post

Holy shit, what a great breakdown.
10/10, this needs to be pasta

Why do you believe the debt jubilee scenario is likelier than the Chinese communism/ can-kicking scenario?

Burgerstan political system is wholly owned by the bourg - collectivization is totally out of the question

3 then 5, in that order

checked and agreed

shup nigger

If (((they))) are not able to expatriate to China, then they have a vested interest in maintaining western geopolitical dominance. The fiat debt system we are currently on is optimal for exploiting the working class and looting the middle class of its wealth - until it collapses the entire system. I would suspect we are nearing the threshold where it is no longer in the elite's best interest to increase their relative power at the cost of the absolute power of the system - a feudalistic society seems to be the best move to solidify themselves as nobility.

>How do we position ourselves to maximize our relative power in the new system?

I used to think cryptos were an answer, but am now convinced that BTC is effectively under the control of MasterCard via their puppet Blockstream. Because the mcap of BTC directly influences the valuation of the rest of the crypto world, and the core devs are on the payroll of MasterCard and thus compromised, and people like Peter Thiel are buying up mining operations to achieve the vast power that comes with owning the 51% miner consensus I don't think it is the safe haven alternative envisioned by early adopters a decade ago. It's a great way to trade and make profit for now yes, but ultimately seems like a co-opted and managed liquidity and inflation-sink which exists to keep capital distracted and discouraged from flowing into the real stuff of the world, commodities and metals especially.

Some cryptos may stand the test of time and do very well, but I'm not interested in gambling or investing in the architecture of the technofascist control grid anymore. A heavy allocation of physical silver and gold and investments in uranium, fossil fuels, and the agricultural sector feels wisest right now. And don't forget your stockpile of food, guns and ammo, things may be getting quite interesting.

Attached: Screenshot_20220211-070830.png (1080x1048, 212.28K)

whales already exist retard, who they are doesn't matter, just that they're not you

>I would suspect we are nearing the threshold where it is no longer in the elite's best interest to increase their relative power at the cost of the absolute power of the system

Again, brilliantly worded.
It seems to come down to questions of their psyche. Whether they're possessed by apocalyptic hubris enough to recklessly drive their host off cliff, or still have some measure of realistic planning and reflection.

>whales already exist retard

What a brilliant insight, I surely had no idea. Your flag compliments your intellect perfectly.

Checked and rebumping. Interesting thread that's slip-sliding away

My point being everything you just said is a moot point, BTC is already controlled, it just gets compartmentalized for no real reason.

>Massive unemployment. The welfare class starves, the working class starves, the non-asset owning middle class becomes the working class, and also starves.

The root of this issue is the disconnect people have with their food and water. Many people purchase their food from the store in prepackaged containers. Once any of OP's scenarios occur, it will be a mad rush to gather up these prepackaged death sentences. I guarantee many people do not have what it takes to hunt and kill for a meal. The west has become completely desensitized to this idea. Also, most people lack the skills and/or resources to hunt for a meal. There are other important skills such as cleaning water, building fire, having shelter, etc. When everything finally goes, you will see and experience the most panic of your life for the first 2-3 months before the weak and reliant die off. The elite understand the need for the strongest to survive.

>how do I win a rigged game?
protip: you don't. Don't waste a ton of mental energy on it

I think a massive transformation took place in 2016. Democrats stopped focusing on workers rights and moved towards social 'progress' and 'justice'

In the cities, I certainly see them becoming apocalyptic hellscapes. In rural areas though, wouldn't it be more likely that warlords form militias to protect the farms? If we get to the point where people must hunt for food, cannibalism seems far more likely, as the carrying capacity of nature is not going to allow very many hunters.

Every truckman Dan thinks himself a modern day green beret Rambo figure that everyone will flock to in time of crisis. This man has spent 30 years watching football, doing menial labor, and has a 5.56 rifle with a few boxes of ammo. The majority of country folk are just like this. They're even more susceptible to supply chain disruption as the Wal-Marts that have sustained them are looted dry the first few week post-collapse. Even in prepping communities, which I contend will fracture at a moments notice when "their time has come". There is no quantifiable metric to prepare for true systematic collapse.

this is a nice black sun user

also if shit really goes down in US can I join and shoot some niggers?

>What is the next move?

US Dollar goes digital. The elites have always used information asymmetry to keep power. Knowledge of how cryptocurrency works is a good wall to keep people out

>What will the elites do to preserve their power?

Same as above, information is power

>How do we position ourselves to maximize our relative power in the new system?

Read, learn to hack, become an tech worker, 90% safe invesments, 10% for gambling on moonshots

Fair enough.

>the carrying capacity of nature is not going to allow very many hunters.

If inland you can make some crawfish traps and build fishing weirs in streams and rivers, collect freshwater mussels etc. If coastal you have no excuse for going hungry. In a collapse scenario big game will deplete fast but rabbits and squirrels and pigeons would persist longer and aquatic protein sources probably longest of all.

>The US has gone through many transformations. 1811, 1865, 1913, 1965, 2001.
>What is the next move?
The gender transformation