Why do so many Any Forums posters side with TERFs in the tranny vs TERF conflict? Most of us are men...

Why do so many Any Forums posters side with TERFs in the tranny vs TERF conflict? Most of us are men, so it's in our interests for the TERFs to lose because they hate us for our gender. If the trannies gain power, they'll just push for universal healthcare that covers tranny surgeries. If the TERFs gain power, they'll make sure that the US justice system is insanely biased against men, just like they did in the UK—see old.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/erqyfc

Attached: 1642981854028 (1).jpg (1864x1080, 308.26K)

>TERFs hate our gender
>source: memeflag

I'm a TERF and I think men are pretty fucking sweet.

I'm a trap and I hate trannies.

Troons are biological abominations and the enemy of all mankind and even all animals

We side with the TERFS because the TERFS are right.

This fucking picture, kek.

because you groom white kids, force everyone to pay taxes for your surgeries that don't work and also force everyone to believe in your delusion. you're worse than incels, you're incels on steroids

Larp. I've seen what TERFs write about men on forums like Ovarit.

nice try tranny but simply put
normal woman (terf) > retarded woman > jannies > trannies

Before people say tranny, it's a cis TERF.

better than a tranny then

>normal woman (terf)
You consider man-hating feminists to be normal?

Terfs are old white Karens who benefitted from Jamal's affirmative action.

Troons will suck your dick and some pass enough

Trannies are a vile abomination. They deserve to be hated by everyone because they are hideous freaks.
Trannies should just do the world, society, their family, and everyone around them a favor and kill themselves.

lol at that hideous tranner, here's what a REAL woman looks like

Attached: 1642588918921.jpg (1096x2048, 291.05K)

It is fun to make liberals infight.

Liberalism will destroy itself. The only real threat to sex /race /caste victim liberal politics is new identify as any gender politics. Soon we will hopefully avail femoid /black /minority upliftment schemes by identifying as them. Because when you can identify as anything it makes such identity politics meaningless

nice try again tranny hut who said woman hate men?
surely they hate trannies but so do I
kys

Yeah? We'll I've seen snowball fights on Australian Christmas.

she looks like the 5% of ugly and aged women, while only top 1% of trannies can pass until they're 25

Because Any Forums is a contrarian board, it shifts its politics to whatever the fuck is losing the culture war at the moment. We also have alot of simps too though. Retards who want to shag ugly dykes and pot-faced femcels.

Only gigapassoids and passoids deserve Any Forums support.

Attached: FGqGHE5X0AkyhVf.jpg (459x2048, 237.78K)

TERFs get the gas along with the troons.

You're delusional if you think that TERFs aren't anti-male.

Attached: julie bindel.png (873x1070, 827.51K)

>links to reddit
no.

TERF?

Attached: 5984579360.jpg (385x367, 14.75K)

There are more terfs than trannys on Any Forums. And let's be real here, trannys are abhorrent. I experience a visceral disgust everything I see a pic of one.

Attached: 1642122582402.png (1000x1000, 442.72K)

Radical feminists who are anti-trans. Some Any Forums users side with them because of their shared hatred of trannies even though they're fucking radical feminists.

Watching you faggots fight the TERFS is one of the few joys left in this upside-down world. Please drive each other to some sort of mass suicide, for Jesus.

More normal than man hating man wanting to be woman.
Also women don't like other women either, women just naturally hate everyone out of jealousy.
Get real.

Okay, but why side with the people who want to take away men's rights? That's retarded.

You don't have to be logged in to read it.