Alright what does Any Forums think about this?

Alright what does Any Forums think about this?
>The Greek and Roman people considered the Germanic and Celtic peoples to be wild, red haired barbarians. Aristotle contended that the Greeks were an ideal people because they possessed a medium skin-tone, in contrast to pale northerners.
So long story short, the term "white people" as used in this board, are sub-humans and no different than blacks?
>t.Mediterranean

Attached: 1200px-Aristotle_Altemps_Inv8575-1.jpg (1200x1606, 350.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mediterranean_race
youtu.be/frveVzCdlpU?t=180
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post link where did kek take place

We have very scant records of the past.

For example we didn't know Greeks had computers until a shipwreck.

The difference is the Romans were able to integrate the Germanics and Celts into the Empire for centuries. The Romans and Greeks never achieved that for Africans, besides MENA types.

NIGGER
STOP FALLING FOR TROLL BAIT

Attached: white-colony-in-namibia-773-body-image-1423755685.png (640x465, 173.72K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mediterranean_race
You'll find it under "Racial theories".

>Any Forumss official guide
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha you dumb motherfucker. You could've at least shared more credible maps showcasing the four basic racial categories instead of this meme map.

Greeks called anyone who didn't speak Greek, barbarians

True, but what can you say about being "wild" and his take on skin tone?

Thecterm barbarian originated from the barbary coast which is part of north africa (i think Algeria, Libya & Tunisa area)

fucking 2 away from 6 6's. Greeks are white

They were cucks, jealous of the free nature that the barbarians had
They wrote seetheposts from their cuckshed in the smelly cities

Meds create, norfs destroy.
Which race is superior depends on the challenge at hand.

Paper is in ok state, rock needs to be nerfed.
t.scissors

Attached: 3477373.jpg (850x357, 77.18K)

>be coping shitskin retard
>seethe at the fact that Any Forums won’t go along with all the retarded bullshit about you subhuman monkeys being our equals because it’s obviously a lie
>make retarded cope thread where you talk about ancient Greeks because you’re so genetically inferior to whites the best you can do is say “look, we weren’t subhumans compared to you thousands of years ago”

>the term “white people” as used by this board are subhumans
No, you’re just a genetically inferior coping shitskin who is obviously subhuman compared to us, which is why you low IQ retards have to go back thousands of years to make low IQ cope arguments where you project your obvious genetic inferiority onto us

>hahahahaha I’m a coping shitskin with a low IQ who is so subhuman compare to the obviously superior white man that I hide my own flag out of shame
>my IQ is so low like every other subhuman coping shitskin that I don’t even have the intelligence to realise that makes me the subhuman

>hurr durr what do you think about my retarded shitskin cope argument where I point to someone thousands of years ago saying someone was wild
It reveals how low your shitskin IQ is and it’s a reminder that leftwing subhumans are plagued with slave morality because you clearly can tel you’re inferior to us which is why you make these retarded cope arguments about in the first place

Do you believe that the ancient romans and greeks were shitskins?

Asians are not like us, they are not our equals and never should be treated so. - Aristotle (Aristotélēs)
youtu.be/frveVzCdlpU?t=180

He never said anything like that about Europeans races. Also "asians" were everyone east of Greek Colonies in Anatolia at the time.

Attached: Remember what.....jpg (1186x520, 44.65K)

Wow nigger, your blogposts are nothing but Any Forums buzzwords, do you seriously and genuinely think that I have time to read your autistic nonsense?
Get some sun you depressed fuck.