Ukrainians are pigs, change my mind

Ukrainians (hohols or raguli) hide under different flags on Any Forums, but are easily detected when they open their mouths and grunt

Attached: CmNlCWsDQts.jpg (604x451, 104.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kOeAXKUK6aM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Imagine being a Russian and being proud that your Putin is about to go to war in an attempt to slaughter thousands of former Russians that are technically still Russian.

You're going to kill your own kind. Suckers! Hahaha.

let me introduce you ukranians

Attached: 15517927044840.jpg (360x480, 40.56K)

Oтдaйтe кpым Пoльшe

Attached: 1644162929659.jpg (593x517, 21.28K)

are you an idiot? your media told you this shit? Russian regions want back to Russia, but ukrainian army killing thousands of civillans, Putin want to protect them from ukrainian nazi

Attached: k46-8kbcdbg.jpg (585x329, 30.92K)

зaбиpaйтe львoв, c двyх cтopoн тpaхнeм бaндepoвcкyю cвoлoчь

Everyone outside of America is a third worlders and half of America is their wold tier.

hohol national clothes

Attached: 15517927044841.jpg (1448x2048, 485.71K)

42Million were not enough
Subhuman filth

>yeah we are so friendly POland bestfriend dood let's attack Ukraine hahaha
Go fuck yourself, mongolian vassal. If you want to at least feel accompanied in your aggression, use your Belarusian lapdog.

keep calm, ape. go on suck BBC

So Putin is going to invade a country that was formerly Russia and is going to kill even MORE Russians, and Putin is supposed to be the smart one? Hahahaha.

Putin is so dumb that he is getting tricked into killing thousands of Russians, while all the USA and Israel had to do was just pay some neo nazis to coup Ukraine for them. USA didn't even need to send in troops to take over a country, unlike Russia, they need their whole military to take over a country. Hahahahaha.

hey, pig, why you asked to give Crimea to Poland than?

Attached: 15557160283531.jpg (1024x683, 408.4K)

>Imagine being a Russian
Why would you ask for such a cruel thing?

Don't see the problem.

Markiplier apparently

I don't blame them. I blame their president who instead of spending money on his country and his people, he's too busy spending it on the military, invading countries and causing trouble. Russia is due for another collapse just like the 90s. They spend more money on the military than they do their own country.

Of course you, Mohammad, dont see the problem.

usa can print money without limit, of course they can buy revolutions, sponsor terrorism in any country they want, Russia can't do this.

Attached: l80bzvjBYjE.jpg (700x565, 75.4K)

>confusing two different anons
Fetal Alcohol Syndrome is a cruel affliction.

Attached: 75e357.png (800x700, 85.43K)

30-year-old ageing Russian aircraft carrier that sailed menacingly close to Britain is in a 'very poor condition' and frequently plagued by breakdowns . Russian military in a nutshell.

Attached: RustBucket.jpg (634x357, 51.96K)

They are Neo-nazi with support from the UK, I thought the UK had killed all the nazi's!

Is it a subtle joke?

Don't you have some trash you could be taking out?

youtu.be/kOeAXKUK6aM

why usa spend money for army instead of zoos for niggas for example?

Attached: scale_1200.png (750x521, 66.52K)

>Ukrainian Nazis
Bullshit.
This board would love Ukraine, if there were genuine nazis there. Stop consuming russki media.

Hahaha, Russia can't even take Ukraine. They got stopped by a bunch of non-military trained civilians. And this was before western countries supplied them with anti air missiles and weapons. Imagine how badly Russia would lose now that they have American and British tech.

Putin is too busy spending money on the military instead of helping its people, just like Hugo Chavez. Now look at how Venezuela is doing. That is the fate that awaits Putin's Russia.

I want this war to happen. I want to see pozzed out countries like France send in air units only for them to be blown the fuck out by Russian AAs. I want the US to intervene and pull half of Europe into the war. I want to see the nukes fly and I want to see the technological world reset by the EMPs. I want to see a nuclear holocaust.

Hopefully they launch nukes at you guys and you send them back.

It's' the truth. Putin spends money on a military that is just going to get obliterated by British and American tech. That money would have been better spent on quality of life of its own people instead. Putin is throwing money away for nothing. At the end, he's just going to war with his own kind of people, Russians, so Russia loses anyways. More dead Russians. Hahahahahaha.

we have missiles, its enough to make usa and all planet dead, you continue to provoke, insult and disrespect us. Why we should endure your shit?

A
FUCKING
RAMP

This seems like retarded cope. They can shell civilians areas into the ground and force them into submission using terror bombing campaigns.

Putin is too busy stealing money from his country to build his $1.4 Billion dollar mansion, rather than spending it on his own people. At the end of it all, Putin is going to war with Ukraine and the end result will just be more Russians killing more Russians. Hahahahahaha. What an idiot.

Attached: PutinPalace.jpg (1136x852, 178.73K)

>haha filthy hohols they are just turk-jew rape baby subhumans
>quickly we must return them to the arms of mother russia
>these are the people we need inside our borders
Russian thinking

they are nazi only against Russia, but they are not Nazis in relation to their black master from the USA, beacuse they spay them

Attached: 15517877395421.jpg (1600x1138, 153.4K)

Hopefully he nukes ukraine how funny would that be.

>Putin spends money on a military that is just going to get obliterated by British and American tech
Don't bring us into this shit, nobody in this police state want to get involved.

Attached: 1639351546072.jpg (313x286, 17.1K)

Putin is too much of a pussy to use nukes because he knows Russia will become a glass parking lot. Plus, how do you expect Russia to get nukes to the USA with slow nuclear bombers from the 1960s? They will be shot down before they even leave Russian airspace.

Russian hardware is so old they can't even keep them from crashing.

Attached: Tu95.jpg (800x600, 83.32K)

Looks kinda cool ngl

Attached: 997C1094-C95E-43D9-89AB-EBA004F20867.jpg (506x750, 98.86K)

one nuke on the red square and your country is over. france could wipe your nation out lol

Hahaha, Russia has missiles. That's cute. USA will just shoot them down with lasers before they even make it to the USA. Speed of light beats puny Russian missiles. Checkmate loser. Putin needs to learn his place and be a good doggy before USA collapses Russia and your women become whores just to eat food all over again just like the 90s.

Attached: Laser.jpg (621x414, 67.01K)

It seems to Russians, like to woketards "Nazi" simply means "someone i don't like".
This is propaganda, devoid of any meaning.

Who cares. Ukraine is full of Russians who just happen to call themselves Ukranian, even though they are technically Russians, so he will just be killing Russians. Not my problem. Hahahaha