THE VACCINE CAUSES HIV/AIDS

DO YOU REALISE HOW STUPID YOU SOUND? 95% OF THE UK IS TRIPLE VAXXED SO YOU'RE SUGGESTING THAT ALL OF THESE PEOPLE WILL TEST FOR HIV/AIDS NOW? KEK

Attached: weirdalfoil_2322.jpg (350x347, 39.75K)

Yes.
The ones that didn't get saline.

strategy needs to developed to ensure all of them take boosters.
few times a year at least.

and hopefully they get a proper sweet delicious mrna.
make a lottery for reddit users, first 100k that take x4 boosters get two donuts or something.

It's not my problem cause I didn't take it

>needs to
***to be

kill yourself.
for the greater good.
give your oxygen to someone who needs it more

that's a good idea.
you don't even have to give away a prize lmfao just tell them they get entered into a raffle for fabulous prizes, just give a small group a low tier prize so it looks legit like yt raffles always do

sounds like a cope

What sort of vaccine
Can set you free?
When it doesnt protect
And it gives H.I.v??

that's well poisoning

If you want to refer to Any Forums as a singular entity then the majority of people here do not believe in hiv or red deer or whatever bullshit floats up by shills. They just don't take the vax. That's it. No further reason needed. I'm like this too. I don't give a fuck about flavor-of-the-month conspiracy about the vaccines, I'm not going to take them even if there were no conspiracy theories.

Sure, pal. Sure.

Your Prince literally just told your whole country to go and get tested for AIDS. We'll be sure to write 'mocked Any Forums' on your tombstone.

>if you turn out to not have aids it is because you got a saline injection
Nice strategy but it won’t fly

yup. all the ones who didn't get the placebo shot have HIV now if they took at least three shots.

The patent of the vaccines clearly state that these vaccines contain HIV to weaken your cells immune system to trick it into slipping the mRNA into it.

Really makes you think... you're body rejects the vaccine unless you have HIV.

In other news, all vaxxies should remain locked down and should wear masks. they are shedding high levels of spike proteins, causing faster mutation and making non vaccinated, pure bloods, sick.

You failed the test.

There's a real risk to develop VAIDS, however HIV is invoved

Yes

Attached: 1232312.png (832x905, 555.18K)

>YOU'RE SUGGESTING THAT ALL OF THESE PEOPLE WILL TEST FOR HIV/AIDS NOW? KEK
they either do or they don't, very easy to see if true

I don't care either way

95% of the UK is not triple jabbed user.
Anyway, even if it was I wouldn't care. The ones who took the jabs for the sniffles deserve what they get.

lmao they've done you.

>all vaxxies should remain locked down and should wear masks.
just lock them up in a camp for the safety of everyone else

Attached: 1644563536552.png (1891x1398, 1.04M)

Thing is. Almost no one in the west doing hiv/aids tests. Since no work required them.

All they had to do was to randomize the VAIDS sample distribution for it to not generate enough data to arouse serious suspicion.

Different batches have different contents. Israel gets mostly placebo, other areas get a mix of genetic experiments, toxic components, graphene, VAIDS etc. with a good percent of placebo as well (The ZOG roulette)

that is gonna change soon
mass hiv lateral flow test campaign imminent

it's mostly chinkbot shills that post the red deer horseshit threads. it's retarded. to the healthy, neither the virus nor the vaccine are more dangerous than riding in an automobile.

Attached: picardnotfooled.jpg (819x810, 141.96K)

THE ILLNESS CAUSES DEATHS (but only in the elderly and infirm) SO LET ME TAKE AN EXPERIMENTAL GENE THERAPY WITH NO LONG TERM DATA ON OUTCOME, WHILE MOCKING IVERMECTIN
branch covidians are too fucking dumb to live

Enjoy your AIDS gay nigger. Peppered with lymphoma

Attached: 1619059892598.png (680x709, 243.33K)

I can tell by the all caps you feel threatened user. Maybe Any Forums ain't for you?