What would the government of a mars colony be like?

What would the government of a mars colony be like?
Who would decide the way it is governed?

youtube.com/watch?v=3N7L8Xhkzqo
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10501083/SpaceX-CEO-Elon-Musk-says-Starship-make-launch-year-awaiting-FAA-approval-March.html

Attached: march exploration.png (660x826, 278.76K)

Heres you stupid zoomers waiting for your ride on elon musks rocket into fake outer space

Attached: 023250F7-03B9-4319-B466-383483A65A43.jpg (298x403, 31.58K)

Why are they making fuckall huge rockets when we should actually be making SSTO spaceplanes?

Attached: starraker1malvarez.jpg (1000x525, 96.88K)

>What would the government of a mars colony be like?
Jewish.

The only way this will ever be economically viable is if mining companies back it and get some kind of guaranteed claim.

Ship all the niggers there and watch them die as they chimp themselves out of existence in a climate that requires high intelligence

>SSTO

Think to remember it having some engineering barriers ... maybe something else instead, especially for heavy payloads.

Attached: scram_it_in!!.png (523x525, 32.55K)

SSTO is the most dangerous airplane, been tried before didnt work, airplanes look the same as they did 80 years ago with the dehaviland comet, the aerospace industry is in a Dark Age like everything else

Attached: D95AC86E-B1E2-430D-A498-9C77ABFFF570.jpg (990x527, 65.47K)

>SSTO spaceplanes
because it sreally hard to make and costs more. Weight is also an issue.

Mining mars is just illogical
Mining the moon might be worth it if Helium-3 ever finds a use
Mining asteroids is already possible and would be worth trillions but the mining companies are actively against that due to how much of a threat it is to them

Most people would probably kill themselves due to the misery. Regardless, babies would be horribly deformed due to lack of gravity.
Stop falling for Elons "5 more years I swear this time" memes.

Then I can't see it happening. Billionaires don't have enough to personally fund it. Nations won't commit enough to even keep the ISS running.

All of the colonies beyond the reach of the earth globohomo govt will be like the wild west. Murder, rape, and robbery will be common place. Many people will succumb to the extreme climate of a planet that is actively being terraformed. Humans will have to revert to the old ways. Wives having at least 6 children, men working the fields, and niggers being kept in chains. As it should be.

Hopefully pulse detonition engines will make it a superior alternative

Have you not played Kerbal Space Program?

SSTO's actually have many safety advantages due to being able to glide and fly propelled in the atmosphere
But yes i agree, ever since the concorde failed advanced heavy aviation has openly been in a dark age

Yes i have last i checked at least 500 hours
How could you tell?

I would be akin to Total Recall, the original one.

All it would take would be 1 guy slurping up mineral rich asteroids and crashing metals markets in earth. The only response they should give for pleas to stop should be "come up here and make me"

Lets not forget the minor little detail that space is fake and gay and elon musk is a jew fraud....but you idiots here can keep talking about how “advanced” the space industry is

Attached: AEE4D796-1C23-456F-8DA9-432DC9DF7237.gif (640x480, 2.06M)

3 MAGI AI ala Evangelion

Fuck Elon Musk he is a liar, there is no such thing as weightlessness, no such thing as orbit and no such thing as outer space.

That'd be based but you got to keep in mind that many governments have anti-satellite weapons and wouldn't mind helping out their CEO friends in the mining industry

designed to fly more than three times a day

Attached: space.gif (400x225, 1000.54K)

Space is a meme, the earth is flat. Focus on yourself instead of the lies fed to placate your souls agony of living in an unjust society.

Dead, the human body didn't evolve in Marcians specs. Not to mention they are probably all aids positive at this point.

Sounds comfy
When do we leave?

This

Incoming CGI

What's the fence feel like in your ass

Thought about that once (not my field of expertise ofc), some hybrid system switching to alternative mode of propulsion with sufficient speed ...

Attached: BRRRRRRRRRRRRPFFRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIOOOOOOUUUUU_KABLOOM!!.jpg (480x360, 13.87K)

>Space is a meme, the earth is flat. Focus on yourself instead of the lies fed to placate your souls agony of living in an unjust society.
Agreed. I'm guessing their angle is something like "The Island", if your number is called, you win the lottery trip to Mars.

And exclusively transsexual.

Kek. This. People are waking more and more up to the fact that we are slaves on this planet, but our prophet musk will free us and bring us to the Promised Land. He will divide the Van allen belt, so we all have a save passage and if we finally reach Elysium ALL will be better. Trust science. Amen.