We all like to meme about it...

We all like to meme about it , but realistically what actually happens once the vaccine starts killing vast swathes of people? What happens to the world after that?

4.5 billion people vaccinated , say 3 billion die suddenly while the rest slowly rot away from complications , what exactly are the ramifications of this and what happens next?

Attached: 1514123233.jpg (1004x526, 129.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0obBdrfUMzU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We keep going until there are less than 500m

I will get a job as a grave digger,

fewer

georgia guidestones meme I get it but I mean what happens to the economy, countries , government etc

We start burning bodies I guess.

yes thank you for stating the obvious im sure we will also continue to drink water and eat food but do you have any prediction as far at the state of the world

Chinese neofeudalism/ cyberslavery.

When will that happen? In 2 more weeks?

We like to meme about it but cmon we all know it wont happen. Humans just hype things up everytime but reality is just boring

You will own nothing and be happy

It has come to my attention that there re HOMOSEXUALS and OTHER MISCREANTS browsing and contributing messages to this website. I call upon you to be wary and use your discretion, as some users that appear regular might actually be homosexuals attempting to communicate with well-meaning users.

Russia will take europe, china asia and mexico the US. Only the west was stupid enough to take the clot shot after all. I guess our elites are going to try the refugee thing again, but they won't survive for long.

thats the thing though , we'll all own tonnes of shit because there will be empty houses and all types of vehicles and material shit everywhere left behind by the deceased

It won't happen and you'll be very dissapointed.

dude im pretty sure there are not 4 billion people living in the U.S but that is an interesting prediction

i think you would certainly be right about russia

Won't happen. I wish it would, but it won't.

youtube.com/watch?v=0obBdrfUMzU

Please enlighten me of the use of "less" and "fewer". I use it correctly, but I just now thought about why.

The vaccination kills are not uniformly distributed but affects normies way more than sentients. Unfortunately, religious crackpots and asocials are also less affected. Dead normies means that cuckservatism and liberal marxism is finally dead.

2 more years and they will all be dead.

The great reclamation. Vast swaths of houses and buildings will be burned to make way for nature. City sized fires will burn for months unabated with no there to extinguish them.

Not gonna happen. The elites do want to vastly reduce the population but a vaccine that kills people won't work. If i were in charge of greatly reducing the population i would make a vaccine that makes people sterile after awhile.

Blackrock will just buy them all to keep prices artificially high

Its going to be awesome. Im going to inheriet my sisters big house and bank account. Her whole family is vaxxed. So Ill get it all. I play along oh yeah I'm boosted, mean while. UNCLE dave doesn't visit long any more he always has to cut it short and lately he he's only sitting on the patio.

China needs SEA regions and india for water and crops, mexico will conquer the US via there wombs.

interesting

Attached: 15123221.jpg (1024x762, 123.65K)

>what actually happens once the vaccine starts killing vast swathes of people

Nothing because it will never happen

>dude im pretty sure there are not 4 billion people living in the U.S
He's obviously talking about the planet

dude that makes no sense , thing of the actual number of people in the U.S who are vaccinated , the place would be a literal ghost town not just 1 or 2 empty houses here and there

not even entertaining the idea that its a possibly shows that you are kinda dumb

It's a ghost town now.
The rulers don't care about reality, just thier stupid numbers going up.
The only reason it's called the Great recession right now is the stock market isn't crashed yet.

that comment was in reference to " only the west took the clot shot " is he talking about moderna? im not sure

try making some fucking sense dude

that's not what will happen.
The Jews don't want you to feel liberated either through liberty or catharsis.
Think of the gayest, most boring, most demoralizing thing, that's what they'll do to you.
People will be sicker, poorer, more miserable, fewer children. In time, this will cause the pop to shrink.
This is, unless things get out of their control.

Why can't you use google you nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

you have no idea what will happen thats why you are supposed to make a prediction not the gay retarded diarrhea you just posted

Well for the past two years I've heard people screaming about THE HAPPENING that is about to happen next week, no in two weeks, no it got delayed to next month, actually maybe next year BUT IT WILL HAPPEN FOR SURE definitely and it will be horrible, mark my words

why are you so aggressive sweety, do you hate women? did women upset you? Is it because you can get no pussy at all?

The rulers do not care about reality, till they have no choice. We are in a great depression, the stock market just hasn't crashed(because MMT where they just print money) so they call it something else.
If half the fucking world dies, they will keep prices high.

What is confusing about this?

Attached: 1643547941567.webm (640x640, 2.85M)