I won't be satisfied with the protests until I won't see the mangled corpse of Justin Trudeau tied to the back of a...

I won't be satisfied with the protests until I won't see the mangled corpse of Justin Trudeau tied to the back of a truck and dragged on the asphalt for kilometers, painting the streets of Canada as red as the maple leaf on the Canadian flag.

Attached: 52484137.png (1597x1079, 2.51M)

>tfw War in the ID

Attached: pngegg.png (512x512, 168.83K)

blessed by the source code.
kek wills it.

Hello Justin, its still not working mate. Think you need to remove all restrictions and appologise to your people in person. Grow a spine faggot

He's not going anywhere. Even the opposition (clown world losers) support him. He's prime minister for life

Be careful of glowies trying to incite violence, they are on the run and desperate!

>He's prime minister for life
Lifes are rather quick to take.

Has he even accomplished anything while in office? Every time I see his name, he's either pandering to minorities or calling everybody racist white supremacists.

He’s the purest definition of a faggot leaf

Sure he has red blood? In any case, no doubt fun can be had finding out.

Attached: 1639956194894.gif (648x432, 3.67M)

Kek

He's already broken. Comfort eating all day to keep the panic anyway.
Let him eat himself to death like the sloth victim in se7en.

Attached: 1644109009342.jpg (640x440, 144.12K)

I agree.

op is a terrorist

Glownigger. Actual resistance is for people who love the idea of jail

>mangled corpse of Justin Trudeau
that's not very Canadian

I'll be happy when he resigns in disgrace

kitchenware revolts peacefully assert that some bullshit government has lost legitimacy, as is the case in Canada

the preferred scenario is that the fucking loser asshole in charge resign and are replaced

Attached: chad-actual-coffee.png (1242x1394, 769.2K)

When it’s over, there will be a post-mortem and it’s entirety possible these leaders will face justice. They are in very deep now.

jail will actually be fun when white people are the majority. fuck off jew

once the truth comes out about the vaxx so many heads are gonna roll, and I mean literally roll. I expect public guillotine beheadings.

they will never tell the truth, we're still injecting kids with vaccines that give them autism and all kinds of immunological and nervous system diseases/disorders. HELL cigarettes still don't give you cancer according to the scientists

Attached: fdddddddddd.jpg (750x500, 58.59K)

That's the only real solution though. I honestly don't believe there's a "democratic" solution anymore.

Attached: 1643491248980.png (750x735, 215.19K)

I know we shouldn't incite anything on here or out ourselves. But do you honestly believe there's a peaceful solution to this?

M starting to believe David Icke about his ‘lizard people’ theory.

He doesn't serve his constituents. He serves WEF and globohomo. Recognize that and you can understand why Klaus was praising him for being such a good goy.