The Left has gone insane

This picture depicts how they are treating people like Joe Rogan. Do they even realize how many swing voters they are alienating?

Attached: inde.jpg (834x959, 102.88K)

>left vs right
is a circus.
the point is demoralization.

Attached: 1644543058425.jpg (800x995, 141.91K)

>voters

Attached: bottomless pit.png (500x500, 92.91K)

I find it obscene that the jews have tricked you into believing the the left is blue and the right is red.
You know the jews favor red, leftism, rothshild, bolshevik reds, and so on.

kill all communists

The Left is zombie retards + evil psychopath zombie wranglers.

Why would they care? They rig elections.

They're insane, user. Some people think that they're masterminds with great plans, the truth is they're retarded schizophrenic lunatics and this situation it's our fault for being retardedly naive

>voters

Attached: 1585700403357.jpg (645x1000, 85.86K)

They don't care about voting anymore

it's necessary process though, they need the "bad guys" to get enough vorets to be the "good guys"

The left is proper up soley by astroturfing and censorship and both of these tools have now expired. They tried to censorship freedom convoy, it failed the MSM are not trusted by anyone but the most crazy leftist now.

>you altright?

all left/right fags need to kill themselves

Red means republicans in USA, whole blue represents democrats

Yeah thats what im getting at, and i find it bizarre.

Attached: 1643912216152.gif (500x522, 89.6K)

Oh god oh god I'm... I'm... I'M VOOOOOOTING!!!!!!!

iirc republicans tended to use blue until the late 1800's
but it was inconsistent
then some how it changed

That conic is a false narrative, and why people keep voting in either side of the Uniparty perpetually. It keeps the majority from even looking at other parties, such as the Constitution Party which I belong. The only suppression in the electoral process, where the two side run the whole system, and lock other parties out. Nobody is stopping blacks, or other legal voters from doing so, since those idiots uphold the status quo.

Attached: biden circus.jpg (441x523, 68.15K)

Red was for opposition, blue for your team.
Then it meant red for challenger, blue for incumbent, and only very recently, as in, 2000, did it solidify as Red/Blue for Republican/Democrat.

>That conic is a false narrative, and why people keep voting in either side of the Uniparty perpetually.
Interesting. Now question anything about the last two years, and you're wrong. Literally anything.