Am I not a human being?

Do you believe I deserved all the abuse, harassment, mistreatment and discrimination I have received throughout my life just because I'm black?

Attached: photo-1546456073-ea246a7bd25f.jpg (1000x1500, 200.83K)

Yes

Yes and more

Bait thread, ignore

Probably

If you live in Europe, yes. If you live elsewhere, no. Simple as. Europe for Europeans, Asia for Asians, Africa for Africans, and the Americas for people who want to race mix.

What the fuck is this? You think niggas don't know about pol?

This is the best answer

>Do you believe I deserved all the abuse, harassment, mistreatment and discrimination I have received throughout my life just because I'm black?
I doubt any of that is actually true. I'm 36 and never seen it outside some stereotypes that are usually true.

Nigger

>black UN user here, just looking to mine a little d&c compilation

you just bitch too much, like a woman.

If you are in my lands you are my enemy, and all that you deserve is to be treated as such

4/10 reads as blatant larp

Protip, men in general experience vast amounts of abuse and mistreatment. The modern society allowing men and woman too interact constantly from an early age makes susceptible men think this almost fully default male experience is related too their race or other defining feature. When really it's you subconsciously comparing yourself too the female existence.

You didn't get mistreated because you're black, you got mistreated because your a weak idiot. The black skin only made you ugly, get the fuck over it already nigger.

Fuck you Eurotrash... Half of Europe was conquered by Muslims. You repeatedly mass murder each other an then escape to the Americas... You had 30years wars, a 100 years wars, Napoleonic wars, World Wars... Europeans are psychos

Yes.

This is your president's son

Attached: fernandez-03.jpg (984x1232, 213.61K)

You are a sub-human being. A living speaking intelligent creature but of a lesser human species.

>Europeans are psychos
Yes and my only dream is to die in a crusade

you next le abomination

Yes

/thread

Feckless nigger. Leave white people alone and there is no problem. Make your own way, nigger, without yt's help.

Maybe convince your people not to be violent impulsive animals and after a few generations we might treat you like the asians. You did this to yourselves, nigger.

We don't use that strange word around here.
Maybe you meant nigger?
If so, yes

Shut up, nigger

I know, but i hate niggers so much - pavlonian response carries me away. Also, fuck niggers and fuck their nigger issues.

Attached: 1640747033277.jpg (798x1024, 125.83K)

>you next le abomination
No, I'm too far. Besides you only get hard when murdering your brothers in law for a river or some shit. You should get some supplies for the next war.

>t.

Attached: 1406502891425.jpg (960x675, 107.91K)