*Gives you HIV*

*Gives you HIV*
say something nice about him

Attached: 1644163789324.jpg (600x400, 30.02K)

I like his glasses

based bugchasers

He has a nice jewish voice

Well he did eradicate NPCs.

would openly and accepting take your cock, deep in his anus

>HIV

Attached: wm1.png (626x441, 255.54K)

so is it confirmed or its just a meme?
inb4 dude trust me

You guys think they'll make 3 jabs "fully vaccinated" before they call everything off? It appears the 4 jabs in Israel is getting the results they want.

Fauci never gave me HIV he only gave me ANTI ISRAELI DESUETUDE SYNDROME, aka AIDS

>i have schizophrenia

Hes not jewish.

VAIDS is real. It's happening right now in Israel. Twitter normies are starting to realize it.

I AM SCIENCE

I thought it was aids, not hiv.

What do you think Neo COVID is going be

Attached: thequint_2022-01_581cd3b5-edc9-4507-bcf7-8df4623e185c_quint_fit_neocov.jfif.jpg (1200x675, 89.76K)

>i have schizophrenia
Keep taking boosters. Protect Grandma.

i really hope its real
im fucking tired of this. Can't the vaxxed die already. We wasted so much time on this its unbelievable

His scientific discovery and himself personally saved lives of most Any Forums chuds fathers. You should be begging him for forgiveness for your childish posts here. Grow up and get fucking vaxxed.

A See Doldrum's Cattywunpus Wit Thou Garnishments O' Glowly And Sycophantic Assortments

But he does have that stereotypical whiny jew accent. He sounds like he'd make up disabilities in high school so bullies wouldnt beat him up as hard.

Ancap bro can we friends after the SHTF

The vaccines don't cause HIV and they don't change your DNA.

2 MORE WEEKS

When you can't refute the message, attack the messenger. - - Right Wing Playbook, chapter 3

Nobody leaves tips at bath houses like he does

No the "vaccine" caused AIDS.
Like HIV can lead to AIDS.

The "vaccine" does not cause HIV although it has parts of the HIV virus embedded in it.

Get your facts straight schlomo.

Imagine being a vaxtard and unable to change gender. The moment they cut into you to develop your neo-vagina you instantly get infected due to your non-existence immune system.

Attached: 1644436478729.png (768x272, 39.8K)

>The vaccines don't cause HIV
Correct they cause AIDS

#DECAPITATETHEDEMONS

Attached: Behead All Satans.jpg (3485x4495, 1.04M)

Right wingers call everyone racist?

kek

liberal white women gave him the power to do it.

Attached: GEN Z.jpg (500x488, 44.45K)

Attached: 6dbfa9f441d5c6a7791ebef0974dbbac_w200.gif (200x151, 178.04K)