Lmao someone said “slavery was a bad thing” and this is how you idiots remembered it

lmao someone said “slavery was a bad thing” and this is how you idiots remembered it

Attached: 1.jpg (1422x1547, 267.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wvlib8AJTSc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A Reddit post of another reddit post. You should actually kill yourself, take the entire bottle of pills you are prescribed and just down a bunch of liquor because you will never be a woman.

Attached: 1557073773102.png (767x590, 356.46K)

Kill yourself kike, your IDF tricks don't work here. For good measure I'm going to post secrets so this thread has to be pruned.

Attached: howjewsgetvaccinated.webm (298x480, 2.81M)

Attached: file.png (1355x1610, 282.43K)

Slavery is still openly practised in Africa. Funny that everyone only seems interested in slavery that occurred a century ago.

>invasion became utterly unacceptable the second a white country did it to non-whites
So sick of this selective outrage faggotry

All this "ancestors bad" stuff just made me more ask more questions and the answers were either non-existent, conflicting or listen and believe.
I never took my teachers seriously and just saw mindless mouthpieces really.

Just meme that the cartoon is about the lolocaust. Instant silence. You'll never see it referenced by reddit twitter fingers again.

lmao In my school no one cared about the holohoax, the girls were to busy talking about other shit and the other boys were looking at the cool eastern front pictures in our history books

Why are you responding to us? Thats a reddit post. Its a different website.

did anyone else watch the pianist in school? i remember most of the guys laughed at this scene because of how absurd it was
youtube.com/watch?v=Wvlib8AJTSc

The Reddit avatars is one of my favorite things since normies make them look like themselves. Just looking at this you can see one of them is a faggot, he just had to put the faggot flag on his little faggot avatar. The other is a guy with long hair, note the 666 in his name, he's probably some skinny satan fag IRL.

SNEEEDUN
YOU KILLED THAT POOR GIRL, DIDN'T YOU SNEEDUN?

What is happening here?

the point of the needle was not directed at him during injection

>slavery was a bad thing
Why?

idgi

SHUT UP FRANÇOIS DONT TELL THEM ABOUT IMF DEBT SLAVERY NEOCOLONIALISM

Just wait until they NFT their own avatars. It'll be laughs for all eternity.

>Slavery
>An African sued the federal government for the right to practice and African tradition, and won
>Jews turned it into an industry for other Jews
>This is somehow whiteys fault

Leftists deserve slaughter and cruelty.

Satan does not lie as much as the average leftist.

My only input:
Kill yourself you pathetic little internet faggot

>>Jews turned it into an industry for other Jews

It was already a Jewish industry. Who do you think was running the slave trade out of Eastern Europe to the Mediterranean sugar plantations? They didn’t create the industry, they expanded their area of operations.