How the FUCK is the economy real?

First off I’ll start by saying I’m retarded. I know very little regarding the science and math behind economics. So when I see the alarm bells ringing regarding federal rate hikes, I naturally start to question things and do my own research.

The question that keeps coming back to me is, how is any of this real? How is global debt a thing? Who owes anything to anyone? And to the people we “owe” to, what does that entity want to do with all that money? Is this just a crazy Ponzi scheme where these global bankers eventually leave with the worlds money?

I have this incredible feeling that we somehow woke up and found ourselves at the mercy of a completely arbitrary system that apparently dictates whether we can live or die.

I understand we can’t go back to the days of trading buttons and beads, but is money the best idea we have to get everyone on board this apparent sinking ship called society?

Attached: 6A523E9C-5190-4BE8-8058-E50AB8D6DC6C.png (256x256, 156.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XorKTwkFPDU
youtube.com/watch?v=mQUhJTxK5mA
youtube.com/watch?v=6bLhGXtbZDg
youtube.com/watch?v=mzoX7zEZ6h4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because nobody knows shit anymore or how to be self sufficient. retards can't even grow their own food

>" its le ebil joo poor whitoids dindu nuthin"

When you receive goods and/or services from people and promise to pay them it means you're in debt and owe them money.

Dont worry dude, only Retards think the economy can be understood as it is... aside from those that set it up that is all others thinking its a thing are retarded!

Let me explain the entirety of economics to you in one single post lol.

So how does America owe trillions of dollars? I was under the impression that the goods we import/export are taken care of at the time of the deal. We borrow money from the federal reserve with an interest rate, right?

Does the federal reserve have vaults full of gold like the fucking Harry Potter Jew goblins? Do they magically create their own money because they can? How is printing money even possible?

Things have value, we have created a currency that is SUPPOSED to represent that value

Debt can change hands. Often people will borrow money from others in order to pay their own debts, at which point they become indebted to the people they borrowed the money from.

The key is that it should be a system of primarily barter with precious metals being there to make deals if there can be no exchange of goods and make up deficits. You shouldn’t be forced to accept 500 apples for a whole cow so you make them pay with silver or gold. Then we went to coins representing the value in precious metals that were basically IOU’s so you could exchange them. Now we are at paper which is a IOU of a IOU that has been detached from the actual value of what they are supposed to represent as in being to able to exchange 1:1 to precious metals. Now add in the stock market and how the value of a valuta is determined. Now you have a easily manipulated system that big players can do whatever the fuck they want with.

The solution to “global debt” is easy but nobody has the fucking balls for it. Just go “lmao not my deal, not my problem, ain’t gonna pay it faggot” but then the (((international community))) would harass and bully your or straight up kill you after embargoing you.

It’s all bullshit, all of it. The main problem of unrestrained greed and add to that inherited wealth and the same clique will stay in power since they have the ability to starve a majority of those who resist. Self-sufficiency is the only way out. Then a return to barter and precious metals for the future. It’s the only realistic way.

>Who owes anything to anyone?
Gaddafi asked the same question
youtu.be/XorKTwkFPDU

The government magically creates government bonds, the Federal Reserve buys them. The government then spends that money.

Private money creation works in a similar way, the difference is that you can't magically create your securities from nothing, you need assets that have actual value or the bank won't make any money for you to spend.

Technically the government is supposed to buy the bonds back at some point, but in reality it just renews them at whatever interest rate there is and all the money that has been thrown on the market through government spending never really goes back to the Federal reserve. If the amount of money on the market increases faster than the amount of goods on the market, you see inflation effects. Things cost more and more money. When half the GDP is government spending from fresh money, as happened in the past two years, while the actual economy shrinks, you can expect the inflation to go insane.

Attached: business-3380350_1280.jpg (1058x727, 79.63K)

some kino if you have the time:

youtube.com/watch?v=mQUhJTxK5mA

youtube.com/watch?v=6bLhGXtbZDg

youtube.com/watch?v=mzoX7zEZ6h4

>money never really goes back to the Federal reserve
then how do the owners of the fed profit?

It's all a giant pyramid scheme user.
The person at the top of the pyramid is the one who makes all the money.
That's what all the gay egyptian symbolism and bullshit is about. To point out that it's all a giant pyramid scheme

The bonds have book value, they're rated at 100% repayment probability, so buying them is not a loss. The government also pays interest on the bonds. That's where the fed makes the profits. The fact that it sits on a gigantic pile of debts that will never be repaid doesn't really matter.

Attached: 1644394583977.jpg (1024x800, 96.63K)

In short, it's real because people believe in it. It's not even something you have do individually - by participating in society, largely speaking, you are enacting that belief, amongst others. If you try not to do this, however, you're likely fucked...but that's a different story. Debts is leveraged and money is created. It's 'real' because it has been agreed upon. Understanding this is something of a redpill as you'll realise that this model is not unique.

Our economic system is based on things we used to experience before civilisation : Adversity of time and the environment(scarcity).

Interest rates is adversity of time, where time is used as a measure to determine how much it cost you to not giving back my money after a certain time.

The value of a thing was determined by how much there was available in the world and how useful was it to people.

Adversity was still present decades ago, but today you can work from home and virtual products can't be scarced.

We have to find a way to make people adverse to their body and become active, and stop buying virtual cosmetic objects like NFTs.

Tldr; Get your body active and buy a house.

Thanks for sharing, I watched all of them and have a better understanding, albeit worse feeling. It really is all made up. The SETF posters were right, lol

It isn’t. Look up what Fiat money is. That’s what the entire economy of the west is based on. They print money as they choose and it’s backed up by nothing.
The economy isn’t real user you’re right. You might be retarded but you’re still correct.

It makes sense once you figure out the debt doesn't matter, what matters is putting people into debt so that the elites can acquire all the important assets that create wealth. The system of debt eventually collapses on itself but it works out for a tiny minority people that get to walk away and live in nice guarded secret locations