Go to facebook

>go to facebook
>see an article about that niggers who kicked his cat
>check the comments
>it's full of nogs who defend his asshole calling the persons who hates racists

Why? Why are niggers like this?

Attached: zouma-620363562813b.jpg (642x382, 39.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x87rj3h
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you kick a cat
i fuck with your life
its that simple nigger.

i never expected you to not do it.
you are after all, a subhuman nigger.
of course you live to abuse animals.

Who is that mother fucker?

what about this?

Attached: 16554587874.jpg (1280x720, 137.53K)

Niggerball player who published video of animal abuse

Empathy is a trait niggers dont have, they dont give a shit about each other let alone a random cat.
In Africa there are machete attacks in broad daylight in the middle of the street and nobody cares

a "french" soccer player who plays in england. ANd he kicked a cat several times adn then posted it on social medias. video here: dailymotion.com/video/x87rj3h

because since birth we convince them that anything negative in their life is the result of racism. Some blacks i know are convinced most people are against them and that they are perptual racism victims. Its brainwashing to make them hate white

They lack empathy because they’re not fully human

Kurt Zouma. He used to play for Chelsea. Good player actually I always liked his defending. Now he's a dead man.

Black fragility

I hate that continent.

im going to ruin his fucking life.
even if i have to go splash acid on his son's face.

i will make sure his child cant walk

Attached: bad guy.jpg (853x480, 32.63K)

race card

niggers hate cats

Also, Kurt Zouma is Muslim. I thought Mohammedans were supposed to be gentle to cats?

Attached: muslim_with_cat.jpg (700x511, 169.22K)

Imagine the shit that doesn’t get posted on social media

ooga booga

So why the fuck has he got a cat?

He needs to be drawn and quartered. That fucking video pissed me off so fucking much. I just looked it up.

They have no real IQ, pure bread and circus, zero empathy, they are a pathetic race that explorers wrote many stories about for ages!

They are not human, not even close.
If they mix you get unstable critters who are even worse.

I just see meme flag babble.
Try again.

Muslim from 15th century I guess

Attached: 1644185056231.jpg (539x536, 40.12K)

>Why are niggers like this?
Niggers are like kids. They criticize and guilt trip everyone around them and the second they are the ones under the microscope they cry racism. I hate them in ways I don't have words for. America is literally nigger daycare.

Attached: 1635059740104.jpg (460x456, 22.4K)

String up cats on a cross.
That picture is everywhere.
They are demonic losers, with zero accountability, they are so warped they will always be the victim even do it will never make any sense.

>"Kill all men who play with balls"
>Dr. Matthew C. Harris

Attached: 1640149693414.png (1920x1080, 71K)

They have always been like that.

They rape all animals, they are empty vessels, no reasoning with them at all.
The muslim garbage does not help.
Only drags them down to more stupid shit, but it suits them, they believe anything.

Only Caucasians are humans. Niggers and Chinks are nothing more than human-looking beasts and should be viewed as such.

Blacks have extreme in group preference, even here in America, they have the opportunity to leave their ghetto and live with whites, but they just bunch up in the same neighborhood and shoot each other once their nigmidity reaches 100%.
If the article writer was black, those comments wouldn't be defended by niggers.