Why is Gnosticism so popular on Any Forums

has their reality alienated them?

Attached: 1525206440024.jpg (1920x1080, 527.16K)

>the lsd told me that the God in the OT that I haven't read is evil WTF im enlightened now!

Attached: 1644574173099.jpg (1169x1164, 384.63K)

Because people are realizing that abrahamic god is the evil Demiurge Yaldabaoth.

>why is Gnosticism so popular with the group that are notorious for seeing through programming
Hmmm...

Gnosticism was fake and gay, the Corpus was neoplatonic, and neoplatonism has little to do with rabbi yeshua's teachings

>why does knowing something based on internal means as opposed to what media tells me have traction here?
Hard to tell

Attached: 1643960561355.gif (344x344, 1M)

It's not, it's 70% edgelord kids, 20% atheist LARPers, and 10% genuine schizos

Also this.

Attached: 0.png (533x567, 5.24K)

>the world was created by a competent force that loves things
Hmmm...

>the world was created by a blithering retard with no regard for its inhabitants
Now we're getting somewhere!

Attached: 1582501120822.jpg (720x678, 29.81K)

Seems like you're making a mistake then, you dumb fucking gorilla nigger
T. the "10% you shid and fard about

Attached: 1643525650513.jpg (630x630, 124.46K)

>I would never trust anything a jew tells me unless they tell me they’re gods chosen people
>or that one that says he’s gods only son and that if i don’t worship him i’ll burn in hell which is totally real for eternity!!

Attached: 7B2EAA80-0400-4D33-94B9-CC2DF990642E.png (852x930, 105.29K)

The latter just makes sense, what dipshit creator would allow so much suffering in our existence for no good reason?

Attached: demiurgespurdo.png (500x307, 107.02K)

Lmao if you think pols retard culture to be anything but another kind of programming you are clinically retarded

Define "gnosticism".

It's the other side of programming, if you're on the other side.

Jesus in NT says God is Love and forgiving and all the Judaism Leaders hate and eventually Crucify him.
OT God wants your sons foreskins, sacrifice innocent animals, is jealous, and has a wife named Asherah = lower jew demiurge

one written by jews

It literally just means having knowledge that is created/perceived internally

The very thing kikes that pretend they can outmaneuver God itself with linguistic trickery

We're living through that verse now, idiot.

Reaching Spiritual Enlightenment is True Gnosticism

that’s what you got from that meme? Jesus christ you are fucking retarded no wonder you believe in jewish fairytales

So you think somebody having knowledge makes them a gnostic?

idiots ill believe whatever they're told
But I think e should burn the idiots off of the plane

>So you think somebody having knowledge makes them a gnostic?
Literally yes
Internal knowledge is what makes someone a gnostic

>were living through that now!!
>It’s almost like the same people that came up with that idea are running our country!!
kek

Attached: 1370225E-00F1-4945-8B66-05D46B128ED5.jpg (1125x554, 456.73K)

Gnosticism is for people who can't understand hierarchies and laws are natural.

Ultimately I think it's a meaningless term but if you consider the popular definition vs the actual definition a distinction should be made. There's a difference between those who consider themselves "Gnostic" as opposed to simply being "gnostic". I think anybody who identifies with the first is already snared on a lie but then again the same might be said for the second as well.

By the way I agree with everything you said but I thought I'd share my perspective.

>"Judaism Leaders"
The pharisees that started rabbinic judaism.
>sacrifice innocent animals
Every ancient religion in history performed animal sacrifice, and large portions of the animal was ate by the priests as their share of the offering. They didn't just burn and waste a whole animal.
>is jealous
Yeah he doesn't want you worshipping demons.
>God wants your sons foreskins
I don't care about jewish dicks. It's not even the same procedure they were commanded to do, they changed it to a more extreme form in 150 AD. Also again every ancient culture practiced circumcision besides Europeans to mark various social castes. Some did it to their slaves, some to their priests, and some to their warriors. Jews were unique that they did it to every male. Probably to signify they were slaves to God. Even the Aztecs and Incas were practicing circumcision prior to human contact.
>has a wife named Asherah
Not true. Idols to demons like Asherah are why God destroyed Israel and Judah.

Read the bible instead of quote mining it. That's hard though. I'm sure you'll keep doing drugs and talking about your ass on the internet for the rest of your life instead.

gnosticism is the philosophy of the devil.

Human inability to make sense of the chaotic world we currently live in, and the desperate desire to find any semblance of meaning and truth where none can be found, manifested itself as people getting alienated to the point that they start searching for frameworks either far gone in the past or completely obscolete.

These borderline schizo frameworks are so distant and separated from the troubles of the present world we live in that they are perhaps the only ideologies that end up making sense. We destroyed so much with post-modernism that the only remaining survivors are these forgotten/esoteric worldviews that people desperately hold on to so that they don’t fall into the chaos of our post-modern world.

Attached: CC58CE98-D324-4E4F-A8DE-6187F77399F0.jpg (960x934, 64.78K)

wha--
RUDE!

Yeah that's what I got because it's happening. Either you're at least somewhat on the side of truth and have retained some of your sanity or you've fully embraced evil and become a turbo libshit that hates your own family for being le racist.
You sound underage.

>Why is Gnosticism popular

It isn't , It's just a desperate defusement op by masonic shills trying to convince Any Forums to get on their side before anons finish knotting the ropes.
They are afraid..

Attached: fultonsheen.jpg (579x350, 63.74K)

>Npcreply542t78.exe

All Larpy excuses. God is transcendent and does no get jealous because of this Imminence/Transcendence. We also have accounts of Christian Mystics across Antiquity who have left accounts of the Experience of God, and there are no Jealous and Wrathful qualities the way OT jews report their demiurge as being. Someone like you will defend demiurge to the end though

Jesuit detected

Wait til you learn not all gnostics believe the aame stuff and several sects are at war with one another

kek that quote
>the world is quickly being divided into two camps, those who worship jews and those who do not. Dangerous times.
>Sincerely, man who gets paid to worship jews