HOW DARE YOU NOT TIP

HOW DARE YOU NOT TIP
YOU BE HAVIN MONEY FO DEM IPADS AND DEM IMACS I NO U BE HAVIN DA MONEY TO BE GIVING DEM BIG JUICY TIPS AN IF NOT YOU NEED TO GET BACK TO WORK BOI

Attached: Screenshot_20220211-043224.png (720x772, 263.54K)

Sneed

Tip or delivery driver gonna put you on blast

I tip well. I do not tip because of a threat. Infact I'm not going to tip my next delivery only because of your post.

>I tip well.
Cuck

why would you tip a delivery driver? what is this madness

who the fuck get's a $2000 macbook pro delivered via instacart?

this murca

Wtf is instacart?

I hate this tipping culture so much it‘s unreal like wtf man your employer pays you fuck off

Bitch, why wouldn't you?

Attached: MegaCHAD.png (700x394, 111.6K)

I don't tip niggers either.

Eat shit

Never do

There is not enough information in this post to know what is going on but I AM ANGRY. ANGRY AT NIGGERS.

After being deiscrimated from local restaurants, if I’m ever allowed back in, no waiter is a getting a tip from me

Okay in going to guess.
Instakart.
You pay someone to do your groceries for you. Usually tip them cause murica. They expect 10, 20, 30, 40% tip who knows.
Buy $2000 dollar item.
Worker thinks he is getting a $400 dollar tip for all his hard work
Gets $20.
Flips out.

Am i close?

Based. Although waitresses never had to be vaxxed so maybe ask first and if pureblood tip

This, not only they expect you to pay for a job they are already getting paid, they want a tip based on certain percentage, years ago a tip was something you did out of good will, nowadays they expect it as a fucking invoice, truly american culture and its nigger loving obsession has destroyed the world.

maybe the nigger left it at the persons garage out in the rain instead of the covered front entryway, or handed to the person directly as instructed? not that anything like that has ever happened to me at all.

lazy pieces of shit, garbage, no reading, stupid niggers.

Attached: oppressed1.jpg (1242x1156, 171.72K)

Close, but what happened is this:
>nigger exists
>literally anything happens
>flips out

not only this but the expected rate keeps getting higher every year. i grew up being taught by everyone around me that 12% was for good service. now they fucking scoff at anything less than 20% and those fucking auto-select tip choice things always start at 20% and have a min of 15%.

Those machines came to Ireland too soon. Most people don't tip and some tip max 10%. So every server gets to see the 20% tip being brought down to 10% or even nothing right in front of their faces.

Lmao

Possibly, but I'm willing to bet this was an retailer using the app. I've seen this happen both as a retail manager and as a courier.

What happens sometimes is stores that do same day delivery cases will use a courier service because paying the delivery company is cheaper and more reliable than getting the product shipped by Fedex. In these cases the customer isn't even aware that their product is being delivered by door dash.