Mum is 65yo

>mum is 65yo
>went through menopause years ago
>got pfizer booster 3 weeks ago after 2 AZ jabs
>started getting her period again

why is this not being reported on anywhere as a side effect?

Attached: gettyimages-1284799714-d1d6f64e2ed69c7f982d4f967fff1df7e01810f0.jpg (1757x1318, 608.3K)

Your mom's cattle, kid.

Your mom's just cattle kid.

Sorry you had to find out this way.

Literally the exact same story with my mom who was vaccinated. Furthermore, my unvaccinated girlfriend began getting weird periods as soon as all her female coworkers got vaccinated.

That's fucking weird. Did your bot glitch?

It's not a period, it's just internal bleeding, as in, that's bad.

HOLY FUCK WHAT. My wife is getting fucking weirdo periods like every 2 weeks or someshit. All her colleagues are vaxd, she's not vax'd. Least we got 2 kids already I guess. What do you mean werido periods?

Nigger

That shit happened to my cousin, they thought it was some kind of cancer but it just stopped.

>Tracking mummy's mentrations

don’t women’s periods sync up or some shit? they are probably fucked up

Its safe and effective, goy

You ever hit that thing?

can your mum be bred now?

Attached: ivermectin.jpg (821x828, 67.46K)

Its MenoPAUSE, while a sex machine like me walks the earth. After its call menoSTOP

Ivm works, enjoy your got juice. Don’t worry though they a making phizermectin only $300 per pill you might have a chance soon

Does the vax change DNA

>started getting her period again
get ready to meet your new half-negro brother

You should inseminate those pfizer eggs and see if they have horns

you will never get into heaven , you will forever remain in the 3rd dimension and be controlled and you will like it.

Well, viral RNA reintegration into th genome is more common than people think, but we still don't fully understand the mechanism or even how these mechanisms can be altered with the sort of mARN we're giving people

No
It's mrna, which is just like a "mold" of sorts to make proteins, then they disintegrate.
A virus is much more likely to change DNA

Some people almost certainly had some genomic integration from covid. It happens constantly with tons of viruses. It basically never has any affect at all. Our genomes are like 30% virus.

Just mrna strands almost never integrate

Viral RNA. Yea
Rna and mrna are not the same thing.
Mrna is in ribosomes not the nucleus.

My friend didn't get her period for three months after getting her third vax

No, that's rRNA, mRNA is functionaly the same as viral ARN, but I also read they changed the structure of the ARN so it took longer to disintegrate so that might fuck people over

Attached: Croatia.png (927x423, 561.31K)