WTF IS THIS. TAKE THE FUCKING VACCINE. YOU CANT COLLAPSE CANADA

WTF YOU CHUD ARE LITERALLY GONNA STARVE YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU'RE SCARED OF NEEDLE EVEN TOUGH YOU EAT 10 KG OF MCDO EVERY DAYS?

I FUCKING SPENT 2 YEARS IN RIGHT WING CIRCLE TRYING TO PUSH SCIENCE AND VACCINE

YOU CANT DO THAT. YOU CANT UNDO EVERYTHING IVE DONE
YOU ARE LITERALLY COLLAPSING SOCIETY

Attached: Screenshot_20220211-032007.png (1080x2220, 697.84K)

OP what’s 2*8=?

Testing if you’re a bot.

Good, let's cripple other bullshit like Amazon and Walmart while we are at it

STFU WHITE SUPREMACIST
YOUR OPPRESSIVE STRUCTURE THAT YOU CALL MATH HAS BEEN KEEPING DOWN GENERATION OF BLACK PEOPLE

>YOU ARE LITERALLY COLLAPSING SOCIETY
Good.

Attached: 1644092606257.jpg (1040x890, 84.35K)

Lel

Attached: SPOILER_unknown.png (1022x509, 507.93K)

I thought Justin said it was a fringe minority? Did he lie again?

36 of course

Fuckoff faggot the vaccine and restrictions are completely unessecary. We are proof, no restrictions, not force vax, declining death rates (no one has got vaxxed since the new year, and 4th dose no one turned up for)

Take your Aids Booster, tranny.

Why would you ask such a racist question?

>ARE LITERALLY GONNA STARVE YOURSELF
>YOURSELF
WRONG FAGGO

>cripping Canada-U.S. trade
why do canada jews think americans care about this?

as if when they say this, american military zogbots will magically appear from the ether and save them.

you only get the american military zogbot treatment when we totally replace your government with our CIA approved version

>TAKE THE FUCKING VACCINE.
THEN DIE.

Bot confirmed

LOL not a bot just a stupid nigger

Why do shills only know how to argue with strawmans? At least give us a compelling argument here. No one is "afraid of needles", and if you've been paying attention at all to the rightwing for the past two years, you would know this.

But of course you don't know this, because you've been in an echochamber. And I think you should go back there.

Attached: fuck off.jpg (600x600, 28.77K)

fringe minority

Super retarded and programmed leftist. Once we destroy the loony Liberal bullshit that has consumed our pound white nations. What the fuck are we gonna do with these deranged lunatics? Unfornately righteous people cannot just rid themselves of the mentally retarded.

You could you know, just stop being dicks and let shit go back to normal

Please never quit. collapse my shithole country so I may can fulfill my destiny

Attached: Selfie.jpg (232x217, 8.48K)

If you're vaccinated, why do you give a shit if someone else isn't? Why do you care?

remember what they did to your loved ones

Attached: 1644462175899.png (630x633, 166.13K)

>implying I havent wanted this place to collapse for nearly a decade

Attached: IMG_20220113_165407.jpg (1600x864, 124.66K)

Its very simple. You attempted to forxe your drugs upon us on threat of exclusion from the economy. We have responded in kind. You will end all covid mandates and restrictions, or we will exclude you from the economy as well.

And we will close the door, and activate showers.

This. I'm not smart enough to make it happen but I'll gladly participate.

Do you think they get it yet? Has it struck home? Have they had the thought - "Gee...I guess thats what people will do when you take away their stake in society?"
Fill our countries with immigrants, take our freedom away, destroy our way of life, and we WILL end your state and your gravy train.

Thats the plan.

Play fuckfuck games.
Win honkhonk prizes.

Attached: 1584435681174.jpg (360x360, 25.9K)