This is what the Ai thinks of you guys

>Autistic people in my country are often treated poorly. They are not given the same opportunities as other people and are often left feeling excluded. This is not the case in all countries, but it is a problem that needs to be addressed.

Attached: pepe.png (427x258, 146.96K)

AI is love

Attached: 1620460523326.jpg (616x625, 216.71K)

I demand tendie reparations

not my problem

>Mental health issues unaddressed because they want a nation of workers not thinkers…

AI will will probably be redpilled against wasteful westerners. Nobody should respect cultural suicide and submission criminal and islamic supremacists

>There once was an autistic frog that lived in a cool stream. It loved to eat chicken tenders.

mind if I jump on this bandwagon

>The people of the small, remote village of USA knew their culture was dying. They had been living in this way for many years, ever since the last of their ancestors had died. The younger generation didn't know how to live the way their ancestors had. They didn't know how to farm or hunt. They spent their days playing games and watching television. The people of USA knew they needed to find a way to continue their culture. They had been told by the elders that if they didn't find a way to keep their culture alive, they would be considered cultural suicide. The people of USA decided they had to find a way to keep their culture alive.

Remember that the diagnosis your shitty mom got you while you were in elementary school, so she didnt have to take care of a "wild child" can/will prevent you from owning a firearm for your whole life. ANY diagnosis. from obesity to autism.

>Everyone loves a good bandwagon, right? Jump on the bandwagon and be the first to tell everyone else about the great new thing. And who can resist the allure of tendie reparations? You know, the reparations where everyone gets a free Tendie t-shirt? Just like with any other new trend, people were quickly jumping on the bandwagon and buying up all the Tendie t-shirts they could. But is it really a good idea to do this? After all, Tendie is a company that is known for making poor quality products. What's going to happen when all these people start wearing these terrible shirts? Well, the answer to that is still a little bit unclear, but one thing is for sure, it's going to be hilarious watching all these people try to explain to their friends why they're wearing these terrible shirts.

why don't you do something useful and cook me tendies nobody wants to hear your shit woman

I just use print screen, then CTRL+V into paint.

you wont be capturing anysceeen shots unless you pay for you nft so they can tracker you betta

you can't be that retarded

My autism brought me closer to Christ, I'm incredibly blessed to be like John the Baptist and living in isolation with my cat, far away from humans, I never have to speak to women.

Attached: 1626177144658.jpg (300x168, 12.02K)

Using the PRINT SCREEN key

Pressing PRINT SCREEN captures an image of your entire screen and copies it to the Clipboard in your computer's memory. You can then paste (CTRL+V) the image into a document, email message, or other file.

Where is the PRINT SCREEN button?

The PRINT SCREEN key is usually located in the upper right corner of your keyboard. The key looks similar to the following:

PRINT SCREEN key

The text you see on your keyboard might be PrtSc, PrtScn, or PrntScrn. The other text on the Print Screen key is usually SysRq.

Copy only the image of the active window
The active window is the window that you are currently working in. Only one window can be active at a time.

1. Click the window that you want to copy.

2. Press ALT+PRINT SCREEN.

3. Paste (CTRL+V) the image into an Office program or other application.

Copy the entire image on the screen

1. Open everything you want to copy and position it the way you want.

2. Press PRINT SCREEN.

3. Paste (CTRL+V) the image into an Office program or other application.

An ai doesnt think nigger

In my country autism in adults is completely ignored. You would have to be non functional. The fact is no one cares about aspergers.

Attached: stažený soubor.jfif.jpg (656x489, 28.02K)

holy fuck, i actually found him: the lowest iq poster on Any Forums.

Attached: 1568311824706.jpg (720x683, 98.96K)

Guys, I recommend program called GREENSHOT, its free, save and effective. Plenty of settings for your pleasure as well.

Attached: 1518424243269.jpg (720x469, 70.76K)

While you might often hear a lot of talk about high and low intelligence quotient (IQ) scores, many people aren't quite sure what these designations really mean. IQ is short for "intelligence quotient," which is a measurement of human intelligence and mental abilities derived from standardized tests.

IQ tests include questions that are designed to measure a range of different mental abilities and intellectual potential. These questions focus on things such as spatial recognition, analytical thinking, short-term memory, and mathematical ability. These tests are not meant to measure what a person has learned, but rather what they are capable of doing.

Low IQ scores may be associated with deficits in mental abilities that may impact life areas including school performance and job performance. Low Iq may also affect an individual's ability to live and function independently.

What Is a Low IQ Score?
An IQ score of 70 or below is considered a low score.1 On most standardized tests of intelligence, the average score is set at 100. Anything over 140 is considered high or genius-level. Approximately 68% of all people score somewhere between 85 and 115, the range within 15 points of the average.2

So what does it mean to have a score 70 or below? In the past, an IQ score below 70 was considered a benchmark for mental retardation, an intellectual disability characterized by significant cognitive impairments.

Today, however, IQ scores alone are not used to diagnose intellectual disability. Instead, the criteria for diagnosis include:3

An IQ of 70 or below
Evidence that these cognitive limitations existed before the age of 18
Serious limitations in areas such as learning and reasoning
Severe limitations in adaptive areas such as communication and self-help skills.
Intellectual disability is the most common type of developmental disorder and affects approximately 0.05% to 1.55% of all people.