Checkmate, truckers. Take your medicine and learn to code

Checkmate, truckers. Take your medicine and learn to code.

Attached: XMAYsYHD.jpg (750x993, 221.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dKlJJqHFfoQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's something about truckers that makes them seem like a friendly and welcoming bunch. And it's not just their profession - it's their personalities too. Truckers are always up for a good laugh and they're always willing to share their knowledge and skills. One of the best ways to learn how to code is to join a coding club. There are plenty of these around, and they're always happy to teach new members. In fact, many truckers are already experts in coding, and they're always willing to share their knowledge with others.

Woman moment

Attached: photo_2022-02-10_16-01-48.jpg (1024x655, 60.85K)

this jew is a "National Security Analyst"
this is why we keep loosing wars

I'm with her. would donate to the gofundme

do holes realize that slashing a semi's tires will end in you being severely injured or killed?

She should be in jail

No don't slash the tires of their trucks. that will cause serious financial damage to the individuals and businesses in this protest

>slash tires
>20 ton truck becomes stuck in place
>takes even longer to move
shiggidy retards

So ,it's working. Nice.

>Tells people to slash the truckers tires.
Truckers slash her throat
Imagine that.

They are going to stay if you slash the tires retard. The aids from faggotry fried your brain it seems.

Why do I have to do something? Libshits always expect someone else to do the work, someone else to make the sacrifice. These truckers are shutting down GM, Ford, Toyota plants whose parts come over that bridge with a 4 hour supply. Some of it is sequenced to the customer's build schedule. $10,000 a minute is the cost to stop an assembly line. So it is certainly an impact, and these companies fell in on the Fent Floyd bandwagon so let them cope. Funny part is Canada probably doesn't have jurisdiction on all of that bridge and blocking one end blocks the other.

how does slashing the tires facilitate removal of the trucks? Does this retarded woman even stop to use her brain? Also what the fuck does she think would happen if you slashed the tires of an 18 wheeler? The explosive decompression would probably quite literally send the retard who did it flying backwards and injure or kill them. Women are literally fucking retarded.

It's funny that a non-violent protest gets more shit from the media than rioting hordes burning down entire neighbourhoods.

Has a direct ancestry to the ones that stuck around until they got forced onto the train to the jew resort.

oh they should definitely boom those biches. First gather a large group next to the tire so they block the view from all directions then one goes and pops it with a blade. No-one will know

Again another retarded American ruining the fun.
Can you fucking retards stop?

It doesn’t. At all. That’s a woman, user. Completely devoid of logic and critical thinking skills.

A trucker once tailed behind me for about 15 miles. He was pretty close, so I am like "wtf,dude" When I pulled off to my exit he pulled up next to me and shouted that my taillights were out. He waved and headed back onto his route. Luckily I was on his route and lucky he was there. We passed a few state cops that would have def pulled me over. He was a good guy.

Attached: 1571907251380.jpg (1080x1341, 735.34K)

Holy fuck, this could be the next 'Grow Crystals'!

Attached: V3pfDfu_RUsDZEe36Wv7f1Z04lOyDa5M9wkN8KXSEFA.jpg (640x742, 104.86K)

1. Slash the tires
2. ???
3. Move the trucks

>Slash the tires
Lmao
Don't stop them
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dKlJJqHFfoQ

Attached: 2e0d468391604660a711893df18ac1c7.jpg (346x493, 46.78K)

>incapacitate the vehicles, that can currently be moved easily, to move the vehicles.

Attached: 1587881851095.gif (462x285, 312.1K)

40 tons if it's loaded.
>be me
>one of the truckers near the end of the bridge
>trucks lined up end to end in both directions
>the only way in or out is to have the entire queue move
>drop trailer
>whoops, I'm the only person in position to be able to hitch and move this 20 ton trailer looks like nobody is going anywhere
>honk honk

Shut the FUCK up you absolute smoothbrains

its a leb christian married to a jew

Attached: the tribe is pleased.jpg (781x362, 51.92K)

How do you move a truck? You have some antigravity device?

Hole moment

>this is why we keep loosing wars
tha's why you get into them and why you're losing, intentional goy slaughter

Another truck.
Which is pretty funny because nearly all of the specialized towing companies are refusing to do it on the grounds they they are also truckers and won't tow other truckers, nor do they want to be blacklisted from all of their business contracts for fucking with their customers.