Does Any Forums have proper tongue posture?

Hey you weak chinned faggots...here's a little secret. 50% of Americans have incorrect tongue posture. Your tongue should rest at the top of your pallet about 1/2 in behind your front teeth. Failure to do so can inhibit your overall posture, ability to swallow food, and breathing efficiency.
Your fucking welcome.

Attached: 43287229346.jpg (960x640, 58.05K)

you should ask the niggers that tongue my anus

I put hair ties on my tongue to make it blue for the ladies hubba hubba

This tongue orientation kills your inner voice, don't listen to this npc.

You now realize your tongue doesn't fit comfortably in your mouth.

OPs tongue position is on my balls.

Attached: 1638866700285.webm (324x576, 2.94M)

>Tongue posture
Who the fuck gets paid to come up with these things and how can I do the same?

I actually do. My jaw is the one good looking part of my face.

>Your
You're* You're fucking welcome.

Mewing is leafy chin incel cope and is fake. Ywnbaw

WTF? WHY IS MY TONGUE SO FUCKING BIG?
AHHH! I'M FEELING CLAUSTROPHOBIC!!!

Mewing doesn't work, it's fucking retarded and all I've ever seen is confirmation bias and no actual results from chinlets. Kill yourself. Also, not political.

I feel like this is bullshit but I've always held my tongue at the top of my mouth since I was a kid. It was never a conscious thing, that's just where I left it. I have to consciously think about letting it rest on the bottom of my mouth, and it feels pretty strange to have it there.

I guess having your tongue pressed against the roof of your mouth a bit does keep some lower jaw muscles more engaged, and that might help with jaw... posture? Dunno.

And you can’t not see your nose

You can if you look up.

I licherally can no longer breathe right now!

How do niggers see anything else?

you're*

HELP MY TONGUE DOESN'T FIT HOW DID I DO THIS BEFORE

Fbfp

My parents turned me into an incel by not feeding me enough steaks to have my jaw muscles develop properly and also giving me braces that would prevent me from having my tongue against roof of mouth and would pull my jaw together constricting my face making it more narrow and long when I should of had a wider/shorter face and strong jaw line. Fuck I am so fucking angry.

I HAVE TOOOO MUUUUCH TOOOONGUUUUUUUE

I am also angry at your parents for reproducing their faggot genes.

It does help with breathing though.