Move into chinese mountains with trad waifu?

What's stopping me from going to China and getting a plot of land and living a simple farmer life with my waifu? Im in college and have a 100k job lined up. If I work for three years that's 300k. 600 million Chinese citizens make less than 4 dollars a day. I could easily afford a plot of land, enough materials to make a log house and move into the mountains and find a cute village wife to marry. Is there anything that would prevent me from doing this?

Attached: chinese farm girl .jpg (1600x1067, 84.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pH2ozq65yHQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Growing up, I always loved going on hikes in the mountains near my home in China. I would spend hours exploring the cliffs and valleys, and I especially loved going for walks with my trad wife, who would teach me about the traditional Chinese culture. Now that we're living in the States, I still love going on hikes, but I also love taking my wife on trad walks with me. We can share stories and learn new things about our culture together, and it's always a fun experience.

Their language.

You can't own property in China. You'd have to be a rent slave forever.

>Im in college and have a 100k job lined up. If I work for three years that's 300k.

The problem is you're retarded because you're not going to save 100% of your salary

>If I work for three years that's 300k
Ever heard of taxes and living expenses? More like $150k.

China doesn't let foreigners get permanent residence unless you're a seriously valuable researcher

you have never had a job before lmao nor had a gf hahahahaha

I learned some out of highschool and still keep up with it with foreign films and whatnot. I can learn the rest in three years. What else?

China, for one.

Chinese government won't let you live free like that, the US is probably the best place you can do what you're planning to

100k after taxes. My mom cooks food for me. I live with my parents, why would I move out when I can afford to stay with them and am unmarried. Job is literally 13 minute bike from my house. All my hobbies are low-cost physical activities. Have all the electronics and clothes i need. Have no college debt (basically got free-ride to school to some low-tier school). I literally don't see myself spending more than 4500 dollars on my income at most every year.

>trad girl
I know this girl.
She is an art student and got funded by CCP to host her show.
She have a team to do her project, design and assemble did by others, she only acting.
She probably got dicked more than Western sluts by CCP dirty old men.

What about vietnam, philip, basically whole of southeast Asia? Mongolia worth a shot either?

Elaborate. Im not too familiar with the laws around there.

From what I saw in a documentary, there is a shortage of village women in China right now. The urbanization, effect of feminism, internet, and the past 1-child policy along with Chinese family preference for a son (because they continue the family name) has made traditional woman scarce in China.

Chinese men simps hard to get these women (family pressure and social status) and most of the women (especially those who already knows they are scarce) attempt to get the best man they can get (top 10-1%).

However, if you go to the area near Mongolia, maybe you can find some.

Note that I am in no way an expert and I'm just sharing the documentary summary. I'm born in mainland China but i live overseas so i don't know much what's happening there right now.

>What's stopping me from going to China
That was retard as fuck.

Adressed that here ^

Yes but you also have to remember I'm super rich by their standards so fighting for leftover women is useless when I can secure a young village cutie that everyone wants but cant afford to like me.

You're in brazil. Why arent you acting as the next gore video victim?

I dont really give a fuck dude.

How much does a little farm in some rural village cost to rent? $5 a month?

I think you mean kike

The lack of high fructose corn syrup.

Well, China.
Even if you get married to a chink, you cannot become resident. You can get temporary residential rights.
Also you cannot live “free” in the mountains. The CCP has bulldozed dozens of mountain villages because they deemed it too “poor”.
Many rural people were forcefully evicted from their farm houses to move into modern soulless apartments. Chinks will never understand the beauty of true pastoral life.

lol, was just using her photo as a reference. Im still getting an actual trad village cutie.

How long have you been there for? Are you still there living farm/hiking life?

Even better. Fresh and natural food.

damn... have any other options for me user?

Do it but discard the woman user.

Seek enlightenment.

youtu.be/pH2ozq65yHQ

Your wife will be ugly. If you are not a high-end talent, it will be difficult for you to start your business unless you are satisfied with being an English teacher

The things are changing now, but a mountain village will almost certainly speak some obscure language that nobody even bothered to record, rather than Mandarin.

Getting a plot of land, in communist China, as a foreign immigrant. Ah, ok...

>actual trad village cutie.
>from china
1m50cm maximum, dude.

Hopefully nothing stops you. We're full.

You'll go to China, get land, earn shit money and get shit from your materialistic waifu about why you're not earning enough.
If you're not tone deaf, it's actually easy to pick up.
>You can't own property in China
Yes, you can. After one year of a business/study/work visa, you can own property, but in the Chinese sense. You pay an enormous amount of money to own it for 70 years after which you gotta buy it again for a lesser price. It can also be taken away at a whim.
Fake news. You can get a permanent residence after you've been married to a Chinese person for five years and in the last year you've had 200k rmb on your mutual account (which the wife pretty much controls).
>From what I saw in a documentary, there is a shortage of village women in China right now. The urbanization, effect of feminism, internet, and the past 1-child policy along with Chinese family preference for a son (because they continue the family name) has made traditional woman scarce in China.
You're quite right on that.
A bit more than that, but it is cheap. One would need farming equipment as well though.
Partially true. Most villages are torn down to expand cities but some have been bulldozed for the same reason that user said.
That's in the south. Northern Chinese women can be 183cm+ especially north of Beijing. Manchurian women are fuckin' beautiful!

i think for farmers they actually can, at least citizens