Now that the solution to homelessness has been found

which vendor should governments purchase from: Mod-Pods or Pallet-Homes?

Attached: SideBySide.png (1394x904, 1.17M)

Is it just me or are we just not building shit anymore? I occasionally see a new house being erected in place of an old one, and my city recently dug up and changed some century-old water pipes, but that just says it all, doesn't it? Century-old infrastructure.
Fuck big things like Moon landings. Not once in my life have I seen the unveiling of a new bridge, a new train line, a new tunnel, a new affordable housing wave, a new school. It's all just renovation, repairs, maintenance and replacement, and demolision.

Boomers blocking building permits so their houses and rentable properties value can continue to raise. Plus blocking people living in Rvs and such even kn their own land. These pods make sense but they need to put then away from the cities for safety reasons or their creating more problems for the residents in the area

They don't get it. Homeless don't want to live in neat little rows of houses. They want to live either isolated or in big clusters where they can hide from the outside

America is land of bullshit and regulation.
>NO YOU CAN'T BUILD A SHED CAUSE YOUR PART HOA!!!
>NO YOU CAN'T JUST HOOK AN RV TO YOUR PROPERTY AND CONNECT TO UTILITIES!!!
>NO YOU CAN'T JUST BUILD YOUR OWN HOUSE BY WHAT EVER MEANS YOU HAVE AT YOUR DISPOSALE
INSTEAD SLEEP ON THE STREETS.

Which one has Hunter Biden on the board?

All I see are things I love get torn down, closed and replaced with fucking condos and expensive shitty apartments.

It's not just you, the US hasn't been building enough housing for years if not decades and now we're literally paying for it.

Attached: FKm0Id3WQAAToau.jpg (4096x2458, 559.6K)

>new bridge, a new train line, a new tunnel, ...a new school
The name of the game is pseudoembezzlement through industrial complex "inefficient" spending of budget money and drawing out the projects long as possible while they go nowhere. As for housing, they're building alright. But it's shitty mouseworld apartments that charge high rent because they know people won't be able to afford houses, and clown car units with 12 illegals to a 2 bedroom apartment can pitch in to make rent. Houses? Why would they devalue all the latest acquisitions of blackrock/vanguard?

The problem with long term homelessness is not usually caused by a lack of home, that’s just the effect. The cause is within the individual, unwilling or unable to engage with society. Drug abuse, mental illness, extremist views, depravity and degeneracy, etc. If you do not have a system to evaluate the cause for someone's homelessness, you’d just get your projects trashed.

There is a difference on one side between a teen being kicked out of his house, a husband being gutted during divorce and a person getting bankrupted, defaulting on a mortgage and on the other - a crackhead that have his neurones fried up, a schizophrenic convinced his excrements are protecting him from the cosmic rays and and a sociopathic sadist, that is one arrest away from a life sentence.
You can't scoop them all up and give them bunk beds to share a room together. It will not going to fucking work.

Yeah. Should build these Hoover villas on the outskirts (or middle of nowhere) and have like a tiered system where you do the tent thing if non producing, you get the housed version I'd you do like buses labor. The higher functioning fron the buses labor qualifies them for migrant labor positions which can help them relocate to a better suitable area. Safer housing since its away from the non producers and allows them to save up to start new somewhere else. Most likely one of those migrant locations since I'd they need labor brought in, that localization has insufficient works available.

And then all the ones that remain are likely just the grifters and the absolutely insane or complete junkies. Makes it easier to enforce shit without stepping in the redeemable ones and easier to identify the ones that stick around simply to commit crime.

Simply need a filter

It took 40 years for them to rebuild on top of a burnt down warehouse
In the middle of town
I used to be attacked with justifications when I said shit like
>I've never seen a factory be built
Now everyone just sadly nods

My apartment complex has 32 empty units but still jacked up the rent 30% this year. Which is probably why they have 32 empty units

So how nasty will they be after 1 week of actual use

>we need to move city people out of the city
lol nigger, don't burden rural people with your problems

That's called living in a trailer

Mod-Pods nicer looking but Pallet-Homes might be cheaper for tax payer's money.

They’ll just smear feces and garbage everywhere, physically destroy them in a few weeks, multiple corpses will be found, and we’ll be back to square one.
The issue with homelessness isn’t that these people don’t have homes.
It’s that they are mentally incapable of existing within a civilized society.
You can give them everything, and they will still destroy it.
Look into San Fransicko I think it’s called. SF spends like $400,000 per homeless person, per year. And the homelessness increases.

shit smeared and needles

Just like China. I love watching burgerpeople trash China for something and then do the same thing then call it charity.

>13,000 fucking dollars

you could build an actual fucking house for less