Attached: KamVal.jpg (836x852, 84.75K)

Incredible.

She just wanted to get her cat back.

When you suck so hard that you feed drugs to your 15-16 y o

You would think after getting caught once they would be a bit more careful

>believing anything
ngmi

Lol the thumbnail looks like her feet are on her head

What kind of ped do you even give to 15 year old female ice skaters?

>russians are literally making legal lolis
what's wrong?

trimetazidine in her case. helps with blood circulation and endurance and dizziness and vertigo in case of a girl her age. usually used for preventing angina attacks in older people.

Implying almost every other country isn’t doing the exact same thing but are just better at it and have more pull with the IOC.
The US is for sure the biggest abusers of PEDs. All of the players in all of their top sports are doping.

Its not about drugs it's about how you hide it

Have you not yet realized that all these commissions simply have the goal of removing as many russian athletes as possible?

Yep, pretty much everyone does it. We do it, russians do it, chinese sure as hell do it. Not super illegal stuff, but more in the grey area. Doping scandals became a political tool, so medals can be retracted at wish.

they're like the Chinese, they have to lie about everything, steal all ideas, and cheat in everything just to prove even in the most minor event that they're better then the West. In reality, they'll always be worse in every aspect...well maybe besides niggers and faggots.

Tы ёбнyтый?

And?

would

>be Russian
>do drugs
>get caught
Absolute Neanderthals

All athletes are doping. Russians are just the only ones not allowed to do it.

I thought it was racist to drug shame. Oh wait, only for blacks.

Fake news by buthurt sore losing mutts, she confirmed clean

Yes I have. Today actually when I saw ROC again.