Serbs

What does Any Forums think of the Serbs?

Attached: B73445E7-3BF1-4202-BE47-E699A1AC8CB9.png (300x262, 52.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8t89B65DDZ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't.

Not white

Niggers of europe

What about the Croats?

Cheers

Attached: 877053_nazi-white-house-photomanipulation-artwork-soldiers-on-march_1680x1050_h.jpg (1280x900, 227.05K)

Besides the assholes that helped trigger WW1, many are decent. They also gave me an idea of how to start a new American civil war involving a glass bottle.
youtu.be/8t89B65DDZ0

Attached: vfeq2v4g1gg81.jpg (640x618, 61.46K)

I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad.
That as slav I found out Hitler wasn't really bad.

Maad woorld...

Attached: 1567537270207.jpg (600x604, 98.7K)

Primitive barbarians with no renaissance, humanism and baroque.

They kill every bright and intelligent person who has new ideas bringing change to their backward society.

Imagine the scenario where Croats, under Yugoslav idea which we invented, wanted to become part of Serbian nation just in order to create a mutual state with all Slavs, and still they fucked up because they were so backward and primitive thinking no one is Serbian unless he is Orthodox. Because their stupidity and barbarianism, they are shrinking.

Proud of their multicultural country and condemning Croatia for being ethnically homogenous.

Look at their way of life and their music, everything is inspired by the Turks.
They have no literature older than 200 years, so they approriate ours (Ragusan literature and science works). Little do they know Ragusans banned Orthodox people from entering the Dubrovnik walls in 1745., their synonym for Orthodox people was "the Serbians".

I pity Serbs, they are so pathetic, they could have had whole Balkan for themselves, but their megalomaniac complex was stronger. Idiots

Population density of Croatia. Serbs can move to Lika and it would be theirs again.

Don’t rely on international aid. Nigger.

Attached: 44C428C6-C83C-4CA9-985F-DCB1D851F149.png (1024x1024, 352.04K)

Kikes that wrote the Dominion software to steal the 2020 election (and likely prior). Thanks to them we're 100% Jew owned instead of the 75% jew owned we were.

I love ante pavelic

He died in Spain like a bitch. Dude got BTFO by a Serb assassin. He was leader of a short lived Croatian puppet state that was not even controlled by Croatia.

Keep on dreaming.

First time when you dirty barbarians fled to Lika and Slavonia after two failed serbian uprisings against the Turks was the moment you lost Kosovo to the Muslims. You morons emptied the core of medieval Serbian state, every historical sites and churches are in Kosovo, you fled to Croatian lands leaving Kosovo for Muslims and now you're still crying over it. Good the NATO bombed your asses, there is no polite conversation with barbarians who do not want to negotiate.

You can move to Lika again, but next time you start a war against us, Jasenovac will become a death camp and this time for real.

Attached: 61D5F173-5D20-47AB-B733-72F70687534A.png (898x619, 35.97K)

Friendly reminder Croatians had their nobility killed off by Hungolians and cleaned stables for 900 entire years after that.

First you Serbs say the Indepedent State of Croatia was truly a indepedent and sovereign state in order to accuse all Croats and nowadays Croatia for the myth of Jasenovac and then when it's about pure politics and position in the occupied Europe during the WW2, Croatia was just a puppet state controlled by Germany and Italy. If that is the case, then Croatia is not guilty for your Jasenovac myth.

Also, there is the third case, it is getting popular now and that is all of the Ustashe were Serbs such as Luburić, Pavelić, father Majstorović, Francetić etc. and that Serbs actually were killing each other in the 40s hahaha

Serbs are pathetic hypocrites also. Big liars too, ask their father of their nation, Dobrica Ćosić.

But sar Serbs were defending white Christian Europe sar.
Fucking Croat Turks for put me us in jasenovac while we trying to defend white Christian Europe

You're probably posting this picture while eating burek (Turkish dish) and listening to the turbofolk or Serbian folk music (Turkish music) and looking forward to the lunch which is going to be ćevapi (again Turkish dish).

Imagine your bastardized form of Croatian language also known as Serbian has got more than 8 000 Turkish words which you do not want to replace with Slavic ones. And yet, you accuse us and mock us for replacing all foreign words with Slavic ones (look for Bogoslav Šulek).

Serbs are the Jews of Europe.

Indonesian primates dont matter

I love them.

Attached: FB_IMG_1644565421954.jpg (1024x776, 79.04K)

Albofags and Croatfags when you mention that their White crusade to defend EVROPA was supported by globohomo (((United States)))

Attached: c92.png (600x800, 66.62K)

Attached: 24D9DF03-5BDF-4B20-AC97-D3348149C740.png (600x393, 182.79K)

Sounds funny off the tongue. Serbs. Kind of sounds like a kind of dipping sauce. "Can you pass the Serb-Sauce honey?" heh heh

Do you make the same face when I tell you that 3 times more Greeks were expelled from Turkey than Turks from Greece during your population exchange 100 years ago?

Are morning cartoons over?