Can someone give me a qrd on this whole trucker protest thing?

Can someone give me a qrd on this whole trucker protest thing?

How did it start? How long has it been going on? What are their goals? What are they doing?

Attached: protest.jpg (474x266, 27.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/truck-blockade-us-canadian-border-shuts-auto-plants-82799596
youtube.com/watch?v=BYOWdUiflTg
youtube.com/watch?v=3cQNkIrg-Tk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>US truckers visiting canada don't want to get the goyjuice to deliver food.
>Protest by honking da horn
>Makes flapping heads seethe

It’s over

IT IS ALL EXPLAINED HEREIN

Attached: 1643526047684.jpg (1024x538, 79.17K)

>chuds seething
>go to bridges and make others seeth
>chuds eternally btfo 2 weeks later

It's a psy op by the people pulling the strings to continue inflation and give companies cover to keep jacking up prices for no reason

They aren't even trying to tow them off the bridge they are just letting them block it and worsen the """"supply chain crisis""" as the pandemic is basically over and everyone is already removing restrictions

Truckers' bridge blockade forces shutdowns at auto plants - ABC News - abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/truck-blockade-us-canadian-border-shuts-auto-plants-82799596

youtube.com/watch?v=BYOWdUiflTg

And then baby castro cried and stormed out of parliament.

No. Fuck off.

I'm really out of the loop here. Which bridge are they on and why?

it's just a couple of nazis sponsored by russian bots and reviled by 99.9% of canadians sperging out about women and minorities, goy.

Attached: 1644522281281.jpg (1024x734, 177.22K)

I dunno but it full of freemasons (probably)

Canadian government tried to enact vaccine mandates
Many Canadians mad
Trucker convoy forms a few days later
Trudeau panics, calls truckers a “fringe minority”
Truckers park at parliament in Ottawa and honk horns all day to protest vaccine mandates
Fearing for his life, Trudeau immediately cucks and flies to Germany to receive orders from his master, Klaus Schwab
Canadian government seethes, tries to character assassinate Truckers by saying they are abusing the homeless
Trucker convoy starts setting up veritable homeless shelters and offering food and blankets to homeless, Canadian government seethes as truckers have done more for homeless in a week or two than the government has done in years
Truckers start blocking roads that are chokepoonts for the economy to function
Canadian government seethes even more, starts calling Truckers terrorists, deathly afraid that this form of protest will spread to other countries

Attached: CFD6DB67-3358-4F48-A1D5-8356640DF7F5.jpg (337x458, 27.16K)

Thanks a lot. Is fighting the vaccine mandates their end goal or is there more to it?

Fuck the midwest and fuck canada stupid truck fuckz. Deeer gotta haul something.

Attached: 20220207_205449.jpg (1080x1380, 368.4K)

You'd best just listen to Hank Jr here. This song has all the answers youtube.com/watch?v=3cQNkIrg-Tk

Attached: 271403805_399624808606591_8241611079963842586_n.jpg (1080x1350, 204.46K)

Their explicitly stated goal is an end to all mask/vax mandates across Canada, and that they will go home one this is achieved.

>hey ASSHOLE! You better get vaccinated or you're fucking FIRED! You better have a vaccine passport or you'll fucking STARVE! Do you have unvaccinated kids? We're gonna fucking TAKE THEM from you! Enjoy being fucking HOMELESS, you anti-vaxxer! Concentration camps are coming, CHUD! I hope you DIE! Masks forever! Lockdowns forever! Vaccines forever!
>people drive into Ottawa and start honking their horns
>NOOOOOOOOO! My freaking ears! I can't sleep! This is TERRORISM! Poor little me! Poor little politicians! We didn't do anything to deserve this! We only took two years of your life and threatened to take your job and your kids and put you in a concentration camp! I haven't slept in eight days! BOO HOO HOO! Make it stop, Trudeau! These anti-lockdown NAZIS are ruining my lockdown life!

How likely is Trudeau to give in? Like many countries are ending restrictions even without protests.

They either want all covid mandates to stop or Justin Trudeau the prime minister of Canada to resign. They won't stop until one of these happen. Also watch out because Justin has many shills here trying to poison the well.

>or Justin Trudeau the prime minister of Canada to resign
Why do they want this?

Trudeau won't give in. But other Canadian politicians see this as an opportunity to usurp the maple syrup throne. I expect him to get backstabbed by a politician.

Because he's become a dictator and removed the rights of canadian citizens to live peacefully.

Don’t worry it won’t... they have people too divided... plus no one wants to miss a meal or 5 hours binge watching shit shows on Netflix.

Kill yourself nigger

turdeau went into hiding on the jan 27th. Any Forums was inb4 that, the 24th or so if I remember correctly. austrian alt-tech caught up with it on the feb 7th, the first tabloid yesterday when officials banned our own freedom convoy scheduled for tomorrow.

>Let's travel!

started good with lot of trucker involved
was quickly coopted and grifted over by jew
ended up being a gigantic party in Ottawa and a very gigantic grift
there's absolutely no leader and the one who pretend to be are retarded at best
it's being demonized everywhere in the medias and they're being called terrorist and nazi white supremacist even if the whole thing reek jewery
pretty much it