FluTruxClan swearing each other in as "peace officers"

How can you retarded niggers support this much cringe? Were you all repeatedly fucking dropped as infants?

You do realize that this when the inevitable crackdown happens and these retarded "peace officers" are sobbing about how they are just sovereign citizen peace officers, that it is going to give us even more ammunition to mock you low-IQ monkeys with?

twitter.com/rachelr1975/status/1491823757400461312?s=21

Attached: HOWCANANYBODYBETHISRETARDED.jpg (918x940, 84.12K)

honk honk faggot

If a crackdown were possible it would've happened already. Cops can't do shit about it and everyone knows that.

>the inevitable crackdown happens
They're already folding, there will be no "crackdown" you stupid leaf.

Enjoy the honking. Oh yeah, and enjoy these people running your country in 4-5 years. I hope they put you in the camps you built.

There will be no crackdown. Countries around the world are dropping covid restrictions. Canada will follow, but pretend they were forced into it by evil white supremacists and corporate dark money.

nothing will change.,
the right is the /newleft/

all you fags do is protest and cry online.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Cope harder, faggot.

Attached: 21237054-7705305-image-a-6_1574237205730.jpg (634x635, 69.51K)

Cry more faggot. I hope one of them runs over your poodle.

Attached: 1575530261748.jpg (1200x1011, 152.06K)

Exactly. Its Friday now. People off work. Monday to Thursday was their chance. It's worse optics to do it when the normies show up to party

I can't hear you over that honking, nigger.

Attached: dubs.jpg (720x479, 44.11K)

lol it's funny how clueless you are. You think we are meant to take ownership for dummies like this, so that you can use them to astroturf and strawman us, but the reality is that we don't even have to 'support' the convoy. It's simply the inevitable consequence of all the suicidal globohomo politics that retards like YOU have supported every step of the way. Now you're gonna be shocked when all the peasants begin to chimp out? NGMI

back to stocking your shelves, povertykang

>flutruxclan
Kek

>repeatedly fucking dropped as infants?
roastie detected
tits or gtfo fetid cunt

>jimminy cricket
I hope she gets raped and killed

based

>FluTruxClan
>KarenKonvoy
gee I wonder which side came up with those super sick burn nick names

Attached: 1538801638623.jpg (480x360, 11.84K)

Side? It was the Canadian government who made up those terms lmao

The side that is effectively and correctly branding your side as a bunch of racists and nazis in the public consciousness.

Attached: Nuke_edited.jpg (1500x1500, 456.53K)

Doesn't matter. They have the support. Trudaeu doesn't. You will be ruled by truck drivers. You bowed to your old overlords and you will bow to your new overlords.

Guaranteed replies
Herb

Quick say "FluTruxClan" 10 times real quick.

See? You're still a nigger faggot.

Attached: nigger.jpg (2048x1685, 316.86K)

Someone sounds cranky. Not getting much sleep I take it fag?

Shit already changed one week in
It changed even more two weeks in
By the end of the month Toyota will release their bombshell of "we can't build shit"
Then you'll see change at speeds never seen before

Have a (((You))), and be sure to get your AIDS test. The tv said so.

Attached: 175665436.jpg (708x668, 136.84K)