Be honest. How well do I pass?

Be honest. How well do I pass?

Attached: 04F0B3D4-D79A-4590-BB03-7CBAFB207714.jpg (2448x3209, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KNkUSbAbv28
youtu.be/miLN1NQfMSE
youtu.be/5YfMUiKJHbI
youtu.be/nf-gjpoonzk
youtu.be/zEPZ0rB33PI
youtu.be/Xy7WuLuIXig
youtu.be/CRKKRzKWO9o
youtu.be/ygb7vLPhpfc
youtu.be/xY1wmfTwtfU
youtu.be/v6wZQyL0Sz4
youtu.be/khR5UIEK_mE
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzOwqed_gET0rDKFfvxqRMecsd5J0y7pb
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRgREWf4NFWY1ZaP-falnLFIR9texgvjR
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRgREWf4NFWb8kzYShsr68GNUpzJv6VV-
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRgREWf4NFWYZZoAYL9yomx7mvuwh7G6B
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1D60D3A2D8DF224B
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzOwqed_gET24HQ3xAi7_woSyMnMNydUH
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzOwqed_gET1P-iMx4KvgZzfOEkIi-UZn
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA26979ABDC194EEB
youtu.be/mrT7oVh1Tvk
youtube.com/watch?v=XNSgOsoHF4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do you do this to yourself? Just he a man.

I can't tell what sex you are, so you're getting somewhere I guess.

*be

Your existence is so insignificant and irrelevant, you mean nothing to me. Even if you are trans, you're an ant to me. Sometimes I like to stop and conversate with ants, because it amuses me so. You exist for such a short time on this planet, and think that just because you subscribe to some bandwagon ideology that makes you stunning and brave, when all that means is you're a fucking superifical vacuous retard who doesn't understand what purpose means. You will live your life going from one fad to the next trying to "fit in" only to realize you never lived at all. And when you tie the noose and cope with a rope, remember me. Remember me as your final thoughts purge in to the abyss of the void. Remember me. Forever. I wire the AI of the future, what do you do with your insiginfanct life? The answer is nothing. You will die a loser and nobody will remember you. Future historians will remember me for my work I did. They will not remember some insignificant nobody who LARPed on Any Forums once upon a time. The only passing you will be doing is away.

The despair in those eyes is disturbing. Please do a heavy dose of lsd or mushrooms and snap out of it.

FYI, this tranny is a mentally unstable gun owner that has threatened to shoot herself and her girlfriend.

through what?

DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

Attached: 1641910031981.webm (720x1280, 2.93M)

Attached: 1601042249545.png (577x582, 557.04K)

On a scale of you should hang yourself to you should immolate yourself you fall into picrel.

Attached: R (9).jpg (600x500, 56.4K)

Star Trek ?

>How well do I pass?
You don't. YWNBAW.

You pass as a piece of shit.

Attached: Canyonero.gif (320x180, 1.36M)

don't do it. seek jesus.

"what's the difference between christian denominations? (baptism)"
youtu.be/KNkUSbAbv28

"theological liberal vs theological conservative"
youtu.be/miLN1NQfMSE

"christianity: 50 demoninations compared"
youtu.be/5YfMUiKJHbI

youtu.be/nf-gjpoonzk
"people don't believe the church"

youtu.be/zEPZ0rB33PI
"who is a protestant?"

"what is the lutheran church missouri synod (LCMS)"
youtu.be/Xy7WuLuIXig

"lutheran church missouri synod? (LCMS) explained in 4 minutes"
youtu.be/CRKKRzKWO9o

"the pursuit of god by a.w. tozer, free christian audiobook"
youtu.be/ygb7vLPhpfc

"the power of the blood by andrew murray, free christian audiobook"
youtu.be/xY1wmfTwtfU

"how to study the bible by dwight l moody, free christian audiobook"
youtu.be/v6wZQyL0Sz4

"how to pray by reuben a terry, free christian audiobook"
youtu.be/khR5UIEK_mE

"christianity and liberalism"
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzOwqed_gET0rDKFfvxqRMecsd5J0y7pb

"reformation and modern church history"
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRgREWf4NFWY1ZaP-falnLFIR9texgvjR

"history of the bible"
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRgREWf4NFWb8kzYShsr68GNUpzJv6VV-

"luther and calvin"
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRgREWf4NFWYZZoAYL9yomx7mvuwh7G6B

"john calvin / calvinism"
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1D60D3A2D8DF224B

"sermon on ephesians - john calvin"
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzOwqed_gET24HQ3xAi7_woSyMnMNydUH

"calvin's commentaries on the minor prophets"
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzOwqed_gET1P-iMx4KvgZzfOEkIi-UZn

"martin luther"
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA26979ABDC194EEB

youtu.be/mrT7oVh1Tvk
Modern biblical scholarship

Not very well in either direction.
Something inbetween
Cursed to walk the earth for eternity
Not sexy enough to be a woman
Not chad enough to be a man
Forever cursed to howl at the full moon
La creatura

Pass as what lol

Hello, Any Forums here, we apologize for this tard that got out of our wrangling somehow. We'll take him back now.

Either way you were hit with an ugly stick. Neither of the 30 genders would want to be near you. Maybe a Negro

Based faggot

I'll see you guys next time I raid /tttt/. Haven't felt like it recently. Mostly because all the threads I've lurked are all low-tier garbage.

Attached: 1643404898011.png (1688x471, 144.01K)

bretty cute desu. See me after class.

Depends on what you're trying to pass as.
Women? No.
Some kind of sewer gremlin? Yea, you're doing great.

Pass as what?

There is a certain emptiness in his eyes for sure. Although if someone is willing to post an actual picture of themselves on the internet they must be attention whores to some extent.

Pale and chubby, lose weight without gaining muscle to emphasise your face structure and get out a bit more, you don’t need to be deep tanned, just a bit of colour would help. Maybe short going to a tanning place once a month for a short session if getting out is an issue and because it’s winter.

100% of people will pass on you

If you're FtM, then pretty well

youtube.com/watch?v=XNSgOsoHF4s

As a human, just barely.

you kinda pass as an unattractive woman, you would have hundreds of matches on tinder if you tried

0/10 kys

This is why I can't get a good gf. Chads like this banging 6 girls at once.

my guy you look like lord farquad from shrek

Attached: 1642881082281.jpg (320x320, 16.03K)