Trump supporters will applaud this

Trump supporters will applaud this.

Attached: 1641917436520.jpg (3072x2304, 717.6K)

Is that Doug Ford?

I unironically want to eat Tyrannosaurus Rex
I don't care if it's genetically engineered and not an actual T-Rex after we make it, I just want to take a giant powerful dinosaur and eat its cooked ribs with steak fries and A1 sauce.

stop being gay son and learn how to kill chickens and deers.

Attached: 1643918242069.jpg (629x1024, 126.82K)

I used to support trump, but after seeing this I’m rethinking things

You eat t-rex with ketchup only, you dumb nigger.

Did he eat the cat too?

You see, all the retards ITT shrieking about muh majestic lions are what happens when people don't read books since early childhood. They don't have a bookshelf with Conan Doyle, Rudyard Kipling, Peter Capstick, Jules Verne, Wilbur Smith and other great authors at home; in fact, they don't have a bookshelf at all. The end result is a mob of college-indoctrinated green zealots who have no idea how things work but are adamant in their knowledge they don't work right. And the moment they actually get enough power to influence anything, it immediately goes to shit.
>be a leftist soi-guzzling faggot
>have no clue how the world works
>call to prohibit trophy hunting
>thousands of concessions across Africa suddenly stop generating money
>richfags stop bringing in bags of cash to hunt old lions and elephants
>even safarifags stop coming due to the stigma
>suddenly, there is nothing to buy vaccines with, so animals start going down with diseases
>nothing to care for sick and orphaned animals with, so they start dying too
>and most importantly, nothing to track animals with and nothing to pay rangers and anti-poaching mercs with
>three months later, the only animals left in the preserves are migratory birds, because Mguba and his AK-47 gang have carted off all the tusks, fangs, horns, hides and penises to sell to Chang Ding Dong so he could make magic dick stiffening powder
>but you still #SavedTheAnimals because you donated $20 for virtue signaling points on Yidder
The point of trophy hunting that you pay a lot of money to kill an old, aggressive male well beyond his breeding years, so that younger males can breed and the money goes towards their further conservation. Moreover, if you kill a fertile female, a young male or, god forbid, a female with cubs, you will be fined so heavily your grandchildren will still be paying it out, and you will be forever blacklisted from any hunting- or safari-related activity.

Attached: pureblood.jpg (596x574, 27.92K)

why do I have this feeling the lion is just tranquilized so fat dumb tourists can get a photo of them pretending they hunted a lion

I believe in killing all predatory, child-eating animals. I dont care about that episode of the Wild Thornberries.

I would skin and barbecue the fat man before killing a lion for sport.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-10 at 21-59-50 014-444 jpg (JPEG Image, 728 × 1069 pixels) — Scaled (60%).png (437x642, 318.41K)

Damn pres let himself go

What a majestic creature

God I hate white people so much

Animals are worth more than the morbidly obese.
Hunting is based, fatties are not.

Attached: t2.jpg (1151x647, 55.84K)

>I would skin and barbecue the fat man
jesus christ user

Attached: 1619012129047.gif (396x498, 87.43K)

>Hear! Hear!

holy fuck that pic is fake yet idiots still reply

Rest in peace, sweet prince.

Based genetic humiliator

Trump supporter who hates it reporting in.

because you have no understanding of how the world works