Cure your schizophrenia

I just got fucking cured of schizophrenia. I was thinking rationally so I did not realize I had it.

For 6 years I've been telling everyone that ((the government reads my brain)). Everyone looks at me like I'm crazy.

Now I wouldn't blow the whistle about some arbitrary thing. But getting brain-read just takes the cake, it makes no sense, so I told family and friends about it.

I just realized. It makes no goddamn sense, that's why Nobody will believe it!

Think about it, your conspiracy theory is like a functional expression of propositional content. If the propositional content (conspiracy theory) makes no sense, you're essentially dividing by 0!

It makes no sense that "the government is reading my brain." It is a senseless proposition. However, it is the case that "the government is reading my brain" may evaluate to true.

So now try this. Take the propositional content p of the conspiracy theory you believe, and preface it with, "It is the case that p." Then apply your contextual function.

So "Do you believe that it is the case that the government is reading my brain" makes sense -- it has illocutionary force -- but "Do you believe that the government is reading my brain" makes no sense, because "the government is reading my brain" is a senseless proposition. The proposition that the government is reading my brain is totally senseless.

To conclude. If it makes no sense that "the government is reading my brain" then the proposition that the government is reading by brain is totally senseless. But if it makes sense that the government is reading my brain, why would I attach any force to that proposition?

This is what I mean about whistleblowing.

Attached: 64siv4.jpg (500x625, 78.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JFzwV-RQxA8
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illocutionary_act#:~:text=Searle (1975) set up the,truth of the expressed proposition&text=expressives = speech acts that express,e.g. congratulations, excuses and thanks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You got psyop'd by a psychiatrist, you're just thinking too literally. The government is definitely doing everything in it's power to "read your brain". They read your movements, your online history, your private communications and data. I mean they don't sit down with your physical brain and examine it like a book but shit dude.

I believe that it is the case that the ((government)) is reading my brain.

The government is reading your brain. Clandestine intelligence agencies know all about paranormal psychic abilities, and have been using them for decades.

Here's the thing, I had the clear and distinct perception -- in the Cartesian sense, this is the Original French -- that local Miami PD read my brain. But "it makes no sense" if pigs were reading my brain. So if I try to get someone else to evaluate "pigs were reading my brain" to true, it would make no sense to them.

I understand about psychiatrists. I say Sigmund Fraud. I have been saying local PD was given Gulf War era brain reading technology, and Obama finished mapping the human brain in 2016, when I got this clear and distinct perception (as in the cogito).

According to Descartes, the founder of Modern Philosophy, not even a demon could get through the clear and distinct perception of the cogito.

Here's the thing. I had this clear and distinct perception. Now on second glance it seems like "the government is reading my brain" has propositional content, otherwise I could not have clearly and distinctly perceived it to be true.

That being said, I only said local PD was reading my brain.

Next, by multiple realizability, two pieces of information in two different spatiotemporal locations are the same token bit of information. If my brain implements the same information as my metadata, then my brain is essentially and token being read by metadata collection.

Now this notion of entertaining a senseless proposition bears relevance to what is called black physics. Let's say ((they)) get me to clearly and distinctly perceive a senseless proposition, such as, "the Miami PD is reading my brain." Then they have done black physics such that I manifest the appearance of mental illness (I am entertaining a senseless proposition), when there is in fact no mental illness (all of my thought transitions were Rational.)

This indicates a misunderstanding of the Rational faculty, as the faculty of Rationality seems static because we describe it with facts, yet the faculty itself actually describes a manner of transition between propositions, Computation as such, or becoming over Being.

Attached: 64qsf8.jpg (888x500, 128.74K)

And they obviously hack brains because Obama got ((elected)) by hacking citizens' brains: it was a statistical psychologist's use of Facebook that got Obama the "Democratic" vote.

Here's a first pass at working out conspiracy theory. Where p is a conspiratorial proposition -- right off the bat it seems like I'm propositioning someone -- ask, "Would it make sense if multiple people believed that p?"

Now the answer with brain reading seems to be, no, because they only do it to you.

Thanks obama.

Because this standard ensures p is rational i.e., conforms to a normative function extended over multiple persons.

Please take your meds

meds, now.

What the fuck is wrong with you? You don't like rationality when you're practically operating as the head of an enlightenment state?

Anyone who says this shit is a shill.

I can't deploy catch 22 as a defense because I knew a Jew who read Catch 22 and now I hate it, just like false trials got Jewed by Kefka's The Trial

I do take fucking meds why don't you watch your goddamned mouth, goddamned because you blaspheme the Holy Spirit

Why is it crazy to assume that a human organization could make educated guesses about your mental state (if not granularly "read thoughts") using a composite of your digital footprint and AI voodoo dolls trained from your previous states.

If you go further and suppose that the talk of radio wave tech being potentially able to discern moods from scanning brains is real, you might also think that potentially some DARPA level agency has access to tech that could use radio waves from Internet routers to image your brain in real time and make guesses about your thoughts when combined with your digital data.

Maybe we aren't there yet, but we're headed in that direction. So if they can't read your brain yet, they literally will be able to do so soon.

How do you break from paranoias rooted in reality and personal experience? Willful ignorance and better drugs?

Watch your fucking mouth Karen

Attached: sheol.jpg (867x568, 92.38K)

I'm just trying to convey this insight that you can't convey a senseless proposition

You can't put world-to-word illocutionary force (John Searle, inb4 #MeToo) on a nonsense proposition

The ((polis)) is reading my brain is just nonsense (Holy Ghost).

It was just so out of left field when I first experienced it, these people don't bat an eye when they violate your right to privacy, they just say "Bill of Rights N Shiet"

Do you believe that it is the case that Karen will commandeer the means of production using psychiatric meds?

Karen's little rape baby slave revolt

Well yeah, obviously you can't get people on board with ideas that aren't strong.

Using your example though, or many of the paranoias that are attributed to "schizophrenia" -- there's lots of convincing charismatic ways that one might be able to argue successfully that the government is in fact reading their brain. If not actively reading it in real time, potentially seeding it with cues to cause thoughts to flower in sync with events that further the sensation of persecution.

There's a lot of "schizophrenic" ideas that are indeed fairly rational and if not rooted in an actual sense of an understood reality, serve as a good metaphor for a sensation or phenomena that one is experiencing.

the ability to convincingly convey that phenomena to another person in a way that is well received depends on the "schizophrenic"

The less you use words like "illocutionary" the more people will probably listen to your crazy ideas. Whether or not you think it's healthy to indulge in maintaining your ideas and spreading them versus bottling them up and pretending to be normie at all costs falls in the realm of personal preference.

This just aired 15 mins ago
youtu.be/JFzwV-RQxA8

gpt-3 op

>I just got fucking cured of schizophrenia.
user, I have bad news for you...

lol didn't it just come out about CIA surveilling American citizens? retard

Conveying the idea has been a problem because my Dad following from McCarthyism will not entertain the idea that the government would persecute his son.

On illocutionary force, I'm not being schizo, I have two degrees
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illocutionary_act#:~:text=Searle (1975) set up the,truth of the expressed proposition&text=expressives = speech acts that express,e.g. congratulations, excuses and thanks

I do think you might be deep in the weeds though.

Hope this thread has been cathartic for you. I enjoyed reading your thesis or at least what I could understand from it.