Ive heard him say his main drive to space is to answer the meaning of life...

Ive heard him say his main drive to space is to answer the meaning of life. Literaly the guy just needed to get a bible and pray. Why cant some highly intelligent people find Christ?

Attached: images (93).jpg (678x452, 25.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fpL8Lwq2O9g
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christians_in_science_and_technology
thenarcissisticlife.com/narcissistic-supply/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The bible has so many contradictions its not surprising a smart guy like Elon isn't a diehard christian

He never said that and no one cares about your pet jew.

You wouldn’t get it

He will

How, specifically, does one find Christ? Specifically.

Malachi 2:3
youtu.be/fpL8Lwq2O9g

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christians_in_science_and_technology

Oy vey!!!

This is the meaning of his life:

thenarcissisticlife.com/narcissistic-supply/

> muh Chessus
Meh.

Imagine being highly intelligent but not grasping in a small way the scale of the known Universe and not recognising you arent gonna fucking find the answers to creation buy flying around in .000000000000000000000000001% of it for the next billion years.

Unfathomably large Universe. Hmmm maybe some fucking powerful made this. Hmmm anyone know any clues to find out who? I mean apart from a religion spaning millenium that couldnt of been faked and fits together perfectly inspite over thousands of years and hundreds of writers being involved. Its almost like we have been given a sign.

too much indoctrination

>muh jebus
This book is the great filter for so many people, it's ridiculous.
We could voyage trough the universe by now if it wouldn't exist, and kikes and niggers, and feminism

>I mean apart from a religion spaning millenium that couldnt of been faked and fits together perfectly
Time for your meds.

your great grandparents were forced converted by American invaders
you have abandoned your culture and history
or you're an occupying zog soldier

A interplanetary rocket ship piloted by Buddists and Muslims just flew over my house.

Elon Musk is what retards think smart people are, and the worst part is he buys into his own hype

prayer

Elon said in the babylon bee interview that he is more aligned with Spinozism

Kek. Big brain over here.

Why can't highly intelligent rich people start worshipping someone they've never met and devote a bunch of their time to kneeling down and praying to something they cannot even confirm exists? Idk man why don't you go make a few billion dollars and see if you'll be thanking God all day for it

I bet he couldn't throw a football over those mountains.

Attached: rico2.png (480x360, 169.89K)

Praying how? For what? To whom? How often? What time? What tone? For how long? In what stance? With hands clasped? Out loud? Alone or in public? Be specific.

His real project is neuralink. Definitely some sort of brain-scanning immortality goals. I am sure in this century we will get immortality, even if it means our consciousness is in some virtual meta.

Better than the nothingness of death.

Attached: 060107021525.png (407x408, 341.29K)

Cope. Big bang is literally proof of God and theorised by a priest

imagine being 100+iq ching chong and complaining about richest guy on planet not following a religion made by jews

you been psy-oped by judens my friend

>space meaning of live
>meaning of life is inside.
Did Mask front man and his alphabet gov companies get far above the orbit!
Or is it all a theater to take attention away
from real purpose?

Musk will come around. He is close.

Why do Abrahamics hate space travel so much? Jews are terrified of it, Christians don't want to, Muslims can't even fly a fucking plane.

the fast way is to hit rock bottom, that worked for me..

once you really have no other option than start blaming yourself for all the shit you experience in life you'll start questioning the definition of the "self", so, getting rid of the ego is the first step, after that you may read the kybalion for example to get a better definition of "God", to get rid of the kiked definition that the new subverted church a jewllywood has installed in our heads and souls...

after that you may be surprised how humble you can be to just think about how everything works, every single thing, you won't need to believe, you'll know.

Lot of created smart people in this thread telling me there is no creator. Enlighten me moar!!!

Attached: images (94).jpg (490x626, 31.37K)

>desert jew
No.

What you may not understand about those of us anti-christians here (and for reference I'm anti-christian and anti-islam because I'm anti-heeb) is that any ideology that deems us to be mired in an inherent sin is revolting to me. Humanity is the most fundamental expression of the Natural Order, which arose from the Universal Order(one might call this god, other might call it an ordered but egoless force of the universe, whatever, make up your own mind), the natural state of humanity, therefore, is self-improvement.
It is by this doctrine that I see humanity as a rising beast. We share our ancestors with niggers, despite what many retards around here think. But We evolved upwards, while niggers evolved sidewards or backwards. They are obsolete. The inherent need for humanity to be individually and collectively more than what we are is ingrained in our biology, going back billions of years to the first single-celled life.
We have no need, individually or collectively, to find Jesus of Nazareth, as we are already more than he ever was. And the chrisitan doctrine of original sin is the antithesis to my values. A society that seeks self-improvement is incompatible with chrisitanity. A society that puts niggers on a pedestal because of "muh racism" cannot exist without the self-loathing zeitgeist handed to us from christianity. You ask why it is that "Why cant some highly intelligent people find Christ?"? It is because I do not think so lowly of humanity, or of nature, or of the universe, and that's it's our destiny to colonize the stars, or die in the attempt, or die in a struggle to fight those of humanity like you and niggers who seek to keep us mired in scum for eternity.

Attached: 1518035277717.jpg (600x485, 88.98K)

Good. Take that sweet religion cope. The opium of society.

>Praying how?
with gratefulness for the experience of life
>For what?
truth
To whom?
God
>How often?
Daily
>What time?
at night after the day
>What tone?
gratefulness, happiness, love
>For how long?
sometimes minutes, sometimes hours
longer sessions would turn into meditation
>In what stance?
sometimes seated, sometimes laying down
what ever is comfortable
>With hands clasped?
no
>Out loud?
no
>Alone or in public?
alone

Rational thoughts don't have answers for everything. But unfortunately, intelligent people tend to think rational thoughts have answers for everything.

What fucking logic to shills have on this board to suggest Christianity is somehow liked by Jews. What mental gymastics does one need to do to come to this smart and balanced view?

Thanks

The only meaning of life is the total annihilation of Israel.

The only opposition to the gayness and grnersl degeneracy in society is and always has been the true Church. A few gay vicar tiktok psyops wont change that u dumb fuck. Literaly the West was built on Christianity. Without it you have Communism and islam.

Youre too stupid to realize that religion is bullshit and god doesnt exist

Christianity is not "liked by jews", it is a jewish offshoot. Jesus was a hebrew from what is modern Palestine. All of the seminal figures of the bible are ethnically jewish. Jews hate christianity insofar as it is a heretical cult that takes most of Hebrew droctrine, and changed it somewhat for mass consumption.

>shills
You strawman people and have the balls to call others shills?