COMBAT ARMS MAJOR, CURRENTLY SERVING, DEFYING HIS GOVERNMENT WITH HONOR

youtube.com/watch?v=yOaK9HU6xBg

FRESH OFF THE PRESS
BALLS OF STEEL

Attached: maj.png (1277x667, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1RvlTfM0oXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dude, the name is right there, do you think we cant recognize a jewish surname?

Satan

I kneel

>chledowski
that's a kike. prbly mossad since he's military and trying to be somebody

bump

He is cooperating with the jewish psyop instead of letting the truckers do something cooler and fuck with the jews organizing it.

Stop being gay and doing this stupid vids that just get you kicked out. We need based people in the military to form secret units on the inside. That is how you win

Attached: mfw i kinda believe it.gif (245x230, 879.07K)

>i served Canada in Afghanistan
do zogbots not have brains?

this guy's polish, there's a video of him protesting in front of New Brunswick parliament and he tells the origin of his name

same guy:

youtube.com/watch?v=1RvlTfM0oXk

Just noticing (((patterns))) helps a lot, but so far all those videos were all attention whoring kikes.

Graced by the Adversary himself, I don't know how to feel.

I'm surprised the military hasn't stepped in and suspended the current government. What this major said is true: the government knowingly did these acts upon the population, which means they commited genocide:

In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

Killing members of the group;
Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

The current government should be tried by international justice court. They are complicit in acts of war and murder against their own population.

Satans claims are canceled now that Archangel Satanael is back on the planet. He can go cry about it like a little girl.

Polish name

That's a polish name retard

They just cooperated with a giant foreign military psyop organized by jews, this includes way ore than the concern trolling about vaccines.
There was economic sabotage, a power grab, political persecution of whoever disagreed with it, ...

Attached: Corporal_Patrick_Tillman.jpg (500x652, 176.15K)

He is Polish. Get lost Satan.

likely polish, even if he's jew I'll take based jew over cucked whites like Trudeau

VIDEO REMOVED

Attached: 1640546058930.jpg (263x191, 8.93K)

Yeah I said it at the start this was an act of war. They don't always require bombs, if you are a foreign nation and you somehow are able to politically and economically attack another country that also counts as an act of war.

Since these people in WEF are leaders of multiple countries that implied a lot of violations were commited. For example and easy one is China creating and sending the virus. So this means anyone in the Canadian government who helped them is a traitor to Canada.(among the other things they did: laundering money, violating charter of rights, etc.)

The Jews took down the video. Does anyone have a different link?

damn it's gone. OP did you save it? Reupload to rumble.

Yes please give us another link. :(

Censor tube strikes again

And it's gone. OP I hope you saved a copy offline....

Attached: Canadian Geese.jpg (996x1024, 81.61K)

It's a Polish name you retarded faggot, Canada is full of poles.

Oh weird more polish guys

Attached: Screenshot_20220111-125853_Brave~2.jpg (1059x1217, 165.25K)

AAAaand it's gone

Artur palowski of the rebel news organized street church... can't forget that guy either. What in the fuck is going on... in my God damn country.