Tylenol Causes Autism, ADHD, and decreased IQ

Giving your kid infant Tylenol increases their risk of autism by SIXTY FOLD

The studies:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC5536672/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC5044872/

acrobat.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:dd50a133-ce1f-40f3-8b73-9ec66883f825#pageNum=1

preprints.org/manuscript/202011.0173/v1

Autism occurs at a low rate in Cuba and in some Jewish communities where Tylenol is not used, and autism is very high in South Korea where Tylenol is more popular.

Attached: output-onlinepngtools-3.png (2048x1152, 633.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

openforest.net/acetaminophen-exposure-during-early-childhood-probably-induces-autism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah it has never been good for you

Thanks for the reminder. I've heard this but forgot.

Pretty sure the studies I was l saw were during gestation. it was the pregnant woman taking it that caused the autism.

Aspirin is very good for you. There's a reason Aspirin is almost never promoted by Ibuprofen and Tylenol are. Many elderly people have taken 81mg of aspirin daily for decades, it used to be very common and a well known health supplement in the early 20th century.

>Tylenol

Thats Paracetamol right? Why would you give that to an infant? Or anyone actually as it doesnt do shit anyway to relief pain. Tried it as a teen once or twice for head aches and deemed it shit. If you actually need pain meds you have to go opiates or just smoke some weed. Used to have bad migranes i treated with weed just fine.

>Used to have bad migranes i treated with weed just fine.
Weed helps with my migraines too.

look up what ray peat says about it, he loves it

this is the only use for weed which is otherwise a shit drug

the first study in 2008 is the only study done after the kid is born.

tylenol is bad for the kid while you are pregnant, but the child has the benefit of the mother's liver to process the toxicity, whereas after the child is born the tylenol has much worse effects.

the worst time to give a child tylenol is right after birth, and the negative effects become less as their liver grows and as they have less brain development.. but it's always bad. no study shows that tylenol is safe for babies or kids at any age.

Attached: download (35).jpg (1200x630, 115.62K)

>Paracetamol
No, Acetaminophen.

it's actually hard to do studies with children who have not been exposed to tylenol because there are so few children who do not receive tylenol at some point. it is estimated that 25% of adults take tylenol on a regular basis.

tylenol is given to babies in the NICU, and children who spent time in the NICU have 16-64x higher rates of autism.

so why would you give that to an infant? i don't know, but lots of people do and lots of doctors recommend it for fevers caused by vaccines, etc.

weed reduces your REM sleep, just like alcohol and CBD and coffee. regular weed users have decreased brain matter.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 10.42.27 PM.png (1800x850, 1.53M)

it's acetaminophen in the US and paracetamol in most of the rest of the world. It's in day quill, night quill, cough syrups, etc.

Cuba actually requires a prescription to get tylenol and, guess what? they have one of the lowest autism rates in the world.

Attached: download (10).gif (480x320, 3.79M)

It's a brilliant pain relief, and safe and non addictive for adults. Why are you lying that it does not work?

Paracetamol and Acetaminophen are the same thing.
The former is the British name and the latter is the American name.

>this is the only use for weed which is otherwise a shit drug
I actually 100% agree. I quit using weed, I use Rizatriptan for my migraines now.
>weed reduces your REM sleep, just like alcohol and CBD and coffee. regular weed users have decreased brain matter.
I know you're right because I definitely experienced this happening to me

Because it doesn't? Every time i tried it wouldn't work. Had to take at least 800mg to feel a miniscule effect. Maybe i am immune or only think about taking meds when the pain is to strong for this shit. I don't know.

fuck. I am very reluctant to use the shit but we have given it to our kids a few times a year between ages of 2 onwards. They seem okay but I'll throw the shit out. none of my kids have been given antibiotics either

Could it be that sickness in early childhood is highly linked to slowed development, and Tylenol use is correlated to sickness?

it's delicious

Attached: file.png (1024x800, 302.59K)

I thought it was the Vax, but now it is Tylenol? Pick a story and stick with it schizo. Did you take your pills today?

fake and gay Tylenol is anti inflammatory.

no. there are populations that have sickness but very low autism.

interestingly, tylenol was prescribed to children who were getting vaccinated. some doctors told parents to give their kid tylenol EVERY DAY for a week leading up to the MMR vaccine. The kids got autism, of course, but guess what? Because the symptoms of autism came on quickly and came on a day before the vaccine, the vaccine was known not to be the cause.

tylenol is actually pro-inflammatory. people think it is anti- because it is used as a fever reducer, but the way in which it reduces fever is actually not well understood.

tylenol depletes the body's ability to fight oxidative stress by depleting its glutathioine. so not only is it neurotoxic and pro-inflammatory, but it opens the user up to damage from other inflammatory and oxidative events like sickness, vaccinations, etc.

Attached: 1642095331100.jpg (820x1024, 198.01K)

I've only ever used Tylenol as a kid if I had a fever or something.
Then again I was rarely sick as a child.

>give their kid tylenol EVERY DAY for a week leading up to the MMR vaccine
Malpractice.

Tylenol is toxic as fuck - at the least - metabolizing Tylenol produces terribly toxic byproducts.

Even if acetaminophen doesn't cause autism, those kid's livers are getting scarred. Fuck those doctors.

"Many parents who have historically blamed vaccines for their child’s autism may have actually observed the effects of acetaminophen. In the 1990s, vaccination was advertised as the number one indication for use of acetaminophen."

openforest.net/acetaminophen-exposure-during-early-childhood-probably-induces-autism/

That's a really good read for anyone interested in a summary.

Boys with circumcision have a 40% increased risk in autism, because tylenol is given after the operation.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-10 at 9.01.24 PM.png (1660x430, 165.22K)

>Why would you give that to an infant?
To reduce fever, usually.
>it doesnt do shit anyway to relief pain
Oh it definitely does work, and if your pain is severe enough you will notice it working. I had surgery last year, they gave me fifteen oxycodone when they discharged me. I took one that first night to sleep but I didn't want to get hooked on them so from the next morning on I alternated Tylenol and Advil (ibuprofen) every four hours. Took them like clockwork for the first three weeks or so.