/pol Nz protest general 2

New bread

Attached: 272974537_345727507414244_6384945768691468875_n.png (1143x563, 601.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/kXjUBCr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Evening lads. Didn't read the thread but I can smell the soi from here so presume glowniggers have come to monitor people for not following their gay science agenda again. Just wanna say to whomever it may concern that all my posts are satire, you are a massive dick swallowing faggot, and I am never, EVER taking the niggerjab. LIGMABALLS FAGGOTS

Attached: (you) on the left.png (631x637, 423.34K)

bump

Damn most people just want to see their name and badge number but this cunt wants to see that officers soul

If the capital was in the south island, this would be way more interesting but literally everyone who lives in Wellington is a hyper faggot

what soul

>everyone who lives in Wellington is a hyper faggot

99% of the people there are not Wellingtonians. They're all at wine bars

That dude a pajeet?

Whatever race he is he's 100% schitzo
God speed to him

Attached: Covid 19 Omicron outbreak Anti-mandate protest enters fourth day at Parliament.png (628x424, 543.64K)

KAMUI!

He certainly is channeling it serious
>I will rape you to death with kitchen utensils
Vibes. Pretty based ngl

Fuck pigs btw
m.imgur.com/kXjUBCr

you know you can post gifs here right why are you linking?

sound
te webm is already in te archive

Post video.

Attached: buck.png (765x580, 507.08K)

weather is starting to get shit in the northern suburbs. gonna get filthy in town pretty quick.

I think cops are gonna make a move after dark

What the fucking fuck?
He looks like he's seen booba.

Attached: 1629740885753.jpg (1024x978, 61.69K)

will be interesting to see what happens when the cyclone hits on sunday if they hold out until then, weather warning is saying 200-300mm of rain and 150+kph gusts in welly kek. it's not far off a direct hit on wellington

That was the rumor last night as well. It may be just to try and wear people down, keep them up. But they did bring in floodlights and shit. Are you there? If they try to come and squeeze people up again just gtfo of it. Spread wide so their line is thin. They literally want you to be in there at the front where they can hurt you and bait you into getting angry and arrest you. Why give them the opportunity? I'm not sure they are well trained enough with this shit to operate effectively in the dark and the rain. Just keep staying there peacefully, lot of people are watching this thing now. Cops only goal at the end of the day, is to make everyone leave one way or another. It wouldn't be good for them to start a riot that they couldn't contain

If our leaf cousins can deal with -10 or whatever the fuck temp it is I'm sure Wellington can deal with rain

I'd enjoy fucking a couple of babies into hula-hoop girl, if you catch my meaning.

If it were christchurch there would be local reinforcements, nobody in wellington supports the protest

Is there a source for this? Where'd it come from?

Our Australian cousins are running into the same situation in Canberra...the locals all owe work for or around the gov...capital cities are always full of BIG GOVERNMENT worshipping cunts

>New Zealand
fucking hell now I know why Tarrant thought that country was over run by sand nigs lmao

checked

(From the other thread)

>Would have been a good idea to blockade the ports in Sydney, melbourne and Briibane...shut down imports/exports on the entire eastern seaboard...go for their infrastructure and stop commerce
Yeah, it would've been great if they followed through with the earlier plan as covid had already left cities struggling for supplies. In the case of the Australian protest, they just rushed in & copied Canada (Monkey see, monkey do), instead of thinking of an effective strategy to disrupt Australia & pressure the government. That's why you had so may Aussies coming into early Kiwi protest threads saying - "Look the Kiwis have balls, why aren't we doing something similar? - When in reality, the Australian movement came first, but nobody took any notice because protesting in Canberra is ineffective.

>The farmers haven't mobilised yet. I'm expecting they're waiting for the government to play it's hand then they'll retaliate with tractor blockades and shit...Our farmers are well organised and on to it
If / when they do it will be based as hell. I've seen footage of them mobilising in the past & they are, as you say, an organised, stoic group. Real backbone of your nation, working class types, who've had to deal with a lot of shit from your government (They'll be your equivalent of the Canadian Truckers). They should garner alot of support too, because unlike here, you have really strong rural / small town communities. So many fucking urbanites here.