Are we only in this mess because some "people" dont have an internal dialogue?

Are we only in this mess because some "people" dont have an internal dialogue?

Attached: 1634666843702.png (512x468, 206.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sott.net/article/152452-Political-Ponerology-A-Science-of-Evil-Applied-for-Political-Purposes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. As someone who can have an argument with myself and lose, it can be a positive to not have an ID if you on autopilot gets shit done where others procrastinate "because" they think about things too much

We are in a mess because we were led astray by the Devil. It's okay, because God is coming back.

there is a pepe behind the pepe

It's a reference to this, regards

Attached: 26wvib.jpg (600x405, 22.69K)

No, jew, you can't mention the reason it's happening:

sott.net/article/152452-Political-Ponerology-A-Science-of-Evil-Applied-for-Political-Purposes

The worst thing about all this is the kikes are right about the goyim, yet instead of farming them responsibly they're used as playthings and punching bags, then berated for not generating enough resources. The goyim don't know better, and can't retaliate without a proper leader.

We allowed bastards to breed. Simple as. Also souless mudbloods

The majority of the human race is easily manipulated by the minority of psychopaths who govern them. There's only a small segment of people who don't want to be ruled over or rule over others in turn but rather just want to be left alone. It's always been like this, and it will always be like this. At least until the elites complete their depopulation and are ready to replace "real" people with artificial brave new world people that no longer have any sentience. At that point, people like us will be gone completely. If there is a God, I don't understand him. If he wanted people to do good, why did he create cunning psychopaths and why didn't he endow the majority with better decrement, foresight and wisdom? I don't know the answers to these questions.

based rarefag

Attached: 8b0.jpg (680x475, 39.02K)

muh devil bad, muh god good.
It's not based in the slightest

Satan is based.
God is an insecure, mass murdering little bitch.

no, we're in this mess because the good guys with internal dialogue haven't been killing the bad guys with internal dialogue in large enough numbers.

the ants /NPC's robot drones who plow the fields and keep the lights on are irrelavent.

It all started in the garden when Eve ate the apple and Adam cucked. Shits been fucked ever since. God was like...welp, good luck niggas I told you never to do it

Yes ever since the asteroid impacted the north pole 12000 years ago

We're in this mess because weak men let women think they are in charge long enough that became in charge. Men are good at social cohesion and problem solving. Two things the world seems to be in short supply of. Not coincidentally.

The elites is code for kikes. And kikes is code for weak men who let women control them. They don't really have a specific number of people they want to kill they just want to kill a lot of us. Because women in power is a fucking disaster 100% of the time. They don't know how to handle the ego shock and when things fall apart they blame others instead of themselves and it always turns genocidal.

Baste

Operation big brains: Come up with as many things as you can think of that actively subverts their agenda.
>Shit talking. (the most vile rumors)
>Horn honkey
>Guns in hands
> No officer you can't come in.

>The majority of the human race is easily manipulated by the minority of psychopaths who govern them. There's only a small segment of people who don't want to be ruled over or rule over others in turn but rather just want to be left alone. It's always been like this, and it will always be like this.

Truth. See the Milgram experiment.

>If there is a God, I don't understand him. If he wanted people to do good, why did he create cunning psychopaths and why didn't he endow the majority with better decrement, foresight and wisdom? I don't know the answers to these questions.

Original sin. Humans are naturally evil unless they are raised to be virtuous.

Attached: milgram Obedience.jpg (1024x768, 47.24K)

>It's okay, because God is coming back.
Yeah just 2 moar weaks

Attached: 1617919363843.png (1000x1000, 694.23K)

We are in this mess because 12,000 years ago a tribe of mentally ill GMO lizard Jews survived the deluge, by hiding underground.

And the hyperboreans of Antarctica (the only other group to have survived the deluge with their technology intact.) Decided to check out and head to mars.

And no i won't elaborate any further.

Yes and no. Even people with internal dialogue cannot do anything about the shit storm.

>impying Satan doesn't commit mass murder
retard