Miracle whip vs mayonaise

it's so tiresome bros... after years of buying "real mayonaise" and looking down my nose at the poor white trash buying "Miracle Whip", the obviously fake product compared to the real deal mayo. I always thought of it like the margarine vs butter, the onions milk vs real milk

today i looked at the ingredients of both miracle whip and mayonaise. its literally the same shit : basedbean oil, vinegar, high fructose corn syrup and various seasoning. its all so fucking tireson

Attached: 52112511-026D-0964-4479-981F82EF1A5D.jpg (1024x1024, 74.5K)

mayo is just eggs and oil. make it at home and make it any flavour you want

It's hellmans or nothing for me. Miracle whip tastes like ass

>doesn't buy real mayonnaise that's just eggs, oil, and vinegar
1. you should bitch your mom out for not teaching you anything
2. NGMI

Attached: 1619409799308.gif (444x444, 1.36M)

I agree but i am a lazy fuck, i just want to buy a jar of it at the store

its all fucking basedbean oil everywhere i look what the fuck

I buy mayo made with avocado oil, fuck the oil of 0nions. shit is good, its like 7 dollars a jar tho.

>miracle whip vs mayonaise
“mayonnaise” must contain 65% vegetable oil by weight. per the FDA
Miracle Whip contains less oil, it’s not technically mayonnaise at all. The FDA classifies it as a “dressing” instead.

mayo is eggs and lard, englander

Attached: weird al amish paradise.jpg (400x300, 28.99K)

you need an acid like vinegar or lemon juice

Do your own fucking mayonnaise. It's less than a minute. You can even use milk instead of eggs.

what oil do you use?

how long does home made mayo last? i like buying a jar and it lasts months, i dont use it that much

i guess i should just make it from scratch every fucking time i want a sandwich

>söybean
Every time. And you wonder why everyone is so complacent.

i use bacon fat. it's how the amish have always made mayo. we don't use vegetable oils because that's satanic and gay.

Attached: reservoir hunds.jpg (1024x679, 107.06K)

I guarantee the oil still mostly comes from the seeds. seed oils are bad

ok this sounds based what is your whole recipe

i put that shit on a slice of pie once thinking it was whipped cream as a kid

bacon grease and lard are the same thing, except you have a smoky flavor if you get it from bacon, but you combine it with vinegar and eggs the same proportions as you would with bugman mayo. you can add a little lemon juice to it if you want it slightly sour, which most of us prefer.

Thank you sir. adding this to my recipe book

ok so equal parts bacon grease, vinegar and eggs, beat that shit in a blender or something and sprinkle some lemon?

you could also leave out the grease and use the bacon itself instead and make a nice sour bacon dressing that's common in pennsylvania dutch regions of the great valley.
reminder that if you use lard, it's going to be much thicker and richer than normie mayo.
lemon depends on taste, but not necessary. yes you can blend it or whisk it.

I was actually googling a recipe and it looks pretty simple
>2 eggs
>2 teaspoons of lemon juice OR vinegar
>1 cup of a neutral oil
>a bit of salt
could probably just replace the oil with lard / bacon grease, think im going to start making my own mayonnaise as well