The great Aryan awakening

The great Aryan awakening.

The symbol of our race and movement is the Yule (the six spoke wheel)

Here is more info.

Newest english translation of the oera linda book
oeralinda.nl/

The audio reading of the Aryan Scriptures
youtu.be/kdPjnVunTQw

Three videos dealing with a introduction to the Aryan Scriptures

youtu.be/rYT_WugMLoY

youtu.be/XujB_NhKTy4

youtu.be/gvt5jJnMruc

Here is a link dealing with our origin and evidence
aryanscriptures.wordpress.com/the-hymn-of-our-origin-chapter-1/

And a prayer for all Aryans
youtube.com/shorts/zElBN5p1yHI?feature=share

Wear the symbol proudly.

Attached: 1582389388767.jpg (563x909, 92.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

revealingthetruth.weebly.com/anglo-saxon-celts-were-israelites.html
archive.org/details/in.ernet.dli.2015.41787/page/n7/mode/2up
archive.org/details/israelinbritainb00garn
truthvids.net/heraldry-and-symbols-of-the-12-tribes-of-israel/#comments
eternalgod.org/booklet-648
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-_pBwpOoLo0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nw_0vLJdCkI
biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/135962v1.full
archaeology.co.uk/articles/features/prehistoric-pop-culture-deciphering-the-dna-of-the-bell-beaker-complex.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That’s not going to work. Too feminine.

Whities love their mommy

ok?

Attached: 412569896.png (640x482, 285.31K)

based

Attached: wintersun.jpg (728x455, 67.08K)

i'm all for an actual movement working, but after having been on this website nearly everyday for more than a decade, i'm pretty sure the only thing which would actually work is Islam-style terrorism
the average person isn't even really human in terms of their ability to comprehend anything, and the rest are too cowardly to ever fight a fight they're not made to

Maybe she should get back into the kitchen and Freya another pan of eggs for me and the lads.

Attached: E5D87699-1127-4756-B96A-4DE438A89816.jpg (372x330, 39.85K)

Why wouldn't I? Milk is fucking delicious , and only Mommy's can produce it

Attached: cover7.jpg (1600x900, 606.15K)

the average person is literally a nigger

go to bed, Asha

This is also another reason why I fucking hate trannies , they will never be women , they don't produce eggs or milk .

Attached: 1636126752528.jpg (640x760, 66.92K)

No. LARPagans are the crystal-believing wine aunts of Any Forums.

Okay, I’m black.

I always knew we wuz the real israelites

What the fuck happened to my image , that isn't what I uploaded . Fucking Jannies fix this bullshit

Attached: 77270717_p0.png (614x869, 464.36K)

As a healthy White make why would I teach my healthy White children a foreign people's origin and not their own?

Attached: 1607227458793.png (631x780, 419.53K)

>Asha logos
Epic red pill
All you stupid faggots need to watch and learn.

>they don't produce eggs or milk
Good point. I like dairy, not fairy.

anyone who drinks any amount of alcohol regularly hates milk. Besides, it's unnatural for grown humans to drink milk. No other adult creature does.

and Christians are the schizo-cucks of the world
the only thing it's good for, and less and less so in the broad sense, is that it gets people to breed
even then, it's not exclusive to Whites
fuck your stupid dogma, it's not practical enough

The Canaanites have a maternal line, so did the Pharaohs of Egypt because they mixed with Canaanites. The Aryan's lineage is traced back to father Abraham and father Adam, all the way back to Father Elohim(Yahweh).

Attached: Adam in the Garden of Eden.jpg (492x640, 118.1K)

Attached: 1623469133540.png (281x534, 175.09K)

You cannot join. Only the descendants of Freya can be apart of the ethno state.

We are not allow to meddle with nonAryans.

>8. Meddle not with the people of Lyda, nor of Finda, because Wr-alda would help them, and any injury that you inflicted on them would recoil upon your own heads.

>fuck the truth, I don't like it so I'll make shit up
>obviously you're the dumb one tho

the Aryans. aka the caucasians/whites/Celtic saxons are the lost tribes of Jacob. I've spent a long time researching this (I've moved onto other things) but here's some info and links. the evidence is pretty solid. this was all well known in the past. the jews/jesuits/freemasons have gone to extraordinary lengths to hide who we really are...we are God's true chosen people.
>As they migrated across Europe they had became “scattered abroad”, “lost” and ‘hidden’ among the nations. Becoming known over time by new names including the Khumri, Sacae, Cimmerians, Scythians, Goths, Picts, Scots, Viking, Angles, Jutes, Celts, Saxons and Normans. All different names for the Israelites, linked together by the black Obelisk of Shalmaneser in Babylon, the Behistun Rock in Persia and other monuments, all confirmed by many historians including Herodotus, Pliny, Ptolemy, Josephus and Turner.
revealingthetruth.weebly.com/anglo-saxon-celts-were-israelites.html

>books:
History of the Anglo Saxons.
archive.org/details/in.ernet.dli.2015.41787/page/n7/mode/2up

Israel in Britain.
archive.org/details/israelinbritainb00garn

>websites:
Israelite symbols in European hereldry
truthvids.net/heraldry-and-symbols-of-the-12-tribes-of-israel/#comments

The fall and rise of Britain and America
eternalgod.org/booklet-648

>Videos:
100 proofs the Israelites were white
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-_pBwpOoLo0

Britain and America: Sons of Joseph.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nw_0vLJdCkI

the celts spoke Hebrew...the Welsh still do.
>The Welsh Language and Hebrew Note only the Great Orme and County Conwy but much of the rest (perhaps all) of Wales was also settled by Hebrews. This is reflected in the language. The Welsh national bard Taliesin (ca. 600 CE?) is elsewhere quoted as saying that the language he spoke in was Hebrew. The idea that Welsh was at least partly derived from Hebrew has been cicrulating for more than ...

Attached: filedata.png (1080x810, 1.11M)

>it's unnatural for grown humans to drink milk
Unless your people have been doing it for 10000 years or more. A huge percentage of the global population have not.

Wrong i drink large amounts of milk and wine

This is very true , also sports fags are worshipping lucifer

Attached: rn_image_picker_lib_temp_75c96d66-2f44-4878-b6ec-9613b1342315.jpg (1044x863, 256.5K)

the biblical kingdom of Israel was the land of milk and honey.
only 1 race can digest milk as adults...and it isn't the jews

Attached: downloadfile-9.jpg (474x163, 19.41K)

i'd literally beat your dumbass to death
i don't have to lie to you
the majority of Christians aren't White, you stupid fuck
and nobody, NOBODY looks at Amish or Mormons and goes
>Ah yes, those Christians
fucking kill yourself

They do, however, taste like bacon.

In the following chapter

This was inscribed upon the walls of Fryasburg in Tex-land, as well as at Stavia and Medeasblik.

It gives the Historical account of a people who reform civilization in Texland or today called Texel in the Netherlands; after a major natural disaster in 2194 BCE. This people then went on to spread to all of Europe. If this is true you would see cultural artifacts being spread and you would see a massive change in the genetics of Europe from this one group.

The Bell Beaker People

In a genetic study entitled “The Beaker Phenomenon and the Genomic Transformation of Northwest Europe” it shows around 2200 BCE there was a massive shift in genome of Europe starting in the Netherlands (Ref 1). This transformation of Europe went along the Atlantic Iberia coast (Figure 1). You also have a massive shift in art and pottery.

Attached: a3b33172862311be0411d6f1f36e2002.jpg (688x516, 53.25K)

Those are empowered warrior princesses and they don't do dishes or raise babies, mkay sweatie?

they have temples directly under the sports fields.
as the national anthem ends and the crowd erupts in applause and energy there's a dark priest sacrificing a virgin in some satanic ritual underground

Attached: Give up foreign semetic shit.jpg (800x1360, 233.71K)

Stop drinking alcohol then you fucking faggot kike , real men drink milk . Remember anons , your wife will produce free milk for you as long as you continuously get her pregnant , and there's nothing more manly and resourceful than making your own milk farm .

Attached: Gelbooru_77c6a013e6ea0ecb637adf23964f5e08.png (627x900, 514.18K)

No other adult creature makes pancakes either what's your point

The name Bell Beaker People comes from the style bell beaker vases found at the various beaker complexes or Citadels as described in the Oera Linda Book (Figure 2, 3) (Ref 2). Before this study it was believed that the Beaker people wasn’t a people but a culture spread by trade. They believed the vases were spread by trade to other people and not a spread of people into these areas. This study destroys this false narrative because the genetics proves it was a spread of a people out of the Netherlands. This proves that the historical narrative of the OLB is authentic. The Bell Beaker complexes and vases were not discovered until the 1960s over 90 years after the OLB was discovered. Then over a 140 years after the book was translated and published the dna evidence proves the book true.

Attached: bell-beaker-vase.jpg (700x749, 92.18K)

Reference:

The Beaker Phenomenon and the Genomic Transformation of Northwest Europe – biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/135962v1.full
Prehistoric pop culture: Deciphering the DNA of the Bell Beaker Complex – archaeology.co.uk/articles/features/prehistoric-pop-culture-deciphering-the-dna-of-the-bell-beaker-complex.htm

Attached: woodhenge.jpg (768x429, 84.75K)

>the majority of Christians aren't White
Nominally, perhaps. But that's literally not what the Bible preaches. It's the inverse of when Muslims reject the violent parts of the Quran and then say "well look, we're not violent." Except... that's not what the religion is. What people twist it into doesn't matter when we're seeking to evaluate the religion.
In the same way, nonwhites and racemixers aren't following the bible, regardless of what they claim. And this is the scriptural view, was held by early Christians, and - surprise - only was corrupted when Jews meddled. Which is literally, specifically, exactly what the Bible warned against.
On some deep, repressed level, you know you're wrong to reject God and replace Him with an idol. Something happened in your life to make you reject it.

Seems legit

Attached: 1607216115855.jpg (1280x1280, 338.19K)

Most cultures eat cheese and yogurt. The pasteurization is what makes it unnatural, not the consumption.

Attached: 7DCBC4C8-A873-4171-9C25-C0A74E4104D0.jpg (404x501, 57.63K)

IT LITERALLY DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THE RELIGION IS

F U C K

WHY CAN'T YOU KEKS GET THAT THROUGH YOUR

S T U P I D

FUCKING HEADs?

It doesn't matter, it literally doesn't matter what is on the paper. It matters what people do. Fuck, I hate you. Stupid. Worthless. Worthless.