Do as you're told, Canada

Canada is America's hat hahaha.

You just think you're a real country hahaha.

Attached: Screenshot_20220210-210000.png (2048x1676, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Am I the only one that doesn't give a shit that Ford and GM have had to halt production for this? I can't afford to purchase a new car and I don't know anyone who can.

Shill D/C thread. Canada is making us Americans love them right now. Sage

God, I hope they fuck up the Super Bowl.

why don't they just slash those racist fuckers' tires?
#SlashTheFash!

itll be okay user, soon you wont need a car

Attached: 1623739838531.png (263x363, 92.2K)

That would be kino. Don't disappoint us Burgers

That's why they're so worried lol. It's clown town at every level of government

No food delivery, or crop supplies USA is getting shut down

Oh shit, I didn't know they had captured an embassy. They're gonna get Ronald McDonnell Douglassed.

Oh no not the niggerbowl

Freemason cops are desperately trying to uphold the mandates on behalf of Trudeau. Trudon't

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: Cops masonry.jpg (720x534, 104.55K)

Stay satisfying, Canada. And strong.
Satisfyingly strong.

I am so tired of the nigger worship. Niggerball is America's favorite pastime because it's the closest thing to gladiators fighting in the Coliseum. White men gamble on their favorite niggerball team and trade advice like they're playing Pokemon. Nigger music plays at halftime in the niggerball game so that white people can say they're "cultural" while listening to how the nigger gladiators want to fuck each other up outside of the arena. Niggers dance to the nigger music shaking their unnatural nigger asses like animals trying to attract a mate.

The Super Bowl is just national Nigger Ball Day. Fuck nigger ball. Truckers shutting down Nigger Ball Day to end globohomo would be the most based thing to happen in the United States since Andrew Jackson shut down the Second Bank of the United States to prevent the English bankers from ending slavery.

I don't know where, when or who is even in the super bowel. I guess it's somewhere in the north.

Attached: 1612924069710.png (584x522, 15.32K)

Checked… This needs to become pasta

Well there it is
Alright you French speaking maple syrup swilling faggots
Times up
Stop your freedom nonsense or we will stop it for you
This is your final warning

It's in Los Angeles on Sunday at 3:00 PM Pacific. LA Rams vs Cincinnati Bengals.

t. /sp/

Attached: thepartyison (2).jpg (960x836, 137.75K)

Would be the greatest thing ever if truckers shut down the super bowl but conservatives are too in love with niggerball to ever consider such an act.

OH NOES NOT THE SUPER BOWL!!!!! WHAT WILL THE PEASANTS DO FOR ENTERTAINMENT!!!!

I cant believe we are being freedom cuck'd by a bunch of leafs.

If our truckers dont protest on superbowl sunday ... the leafs will never let us live it down.

Thanks fren, so it would be US truckers then

Attached: 1611104189212.png (800x750, 63.5K)

Me too please god let it happen. Super bowl truckers take my energy

Yeah look at us. What a bunch of faggots we are. Day of the rake- ha. I am ashamed.

This. It's a bluff to get the truckers to fold by threatening their sacred ritual.