No one will fight for globohomo, Even the US military thinks so

No one will fight for globohomo, Even the US military thinks so.
cgsc.contentdm.oclc.org/digital/collection/p4013coll3/id/4242/rec/30

Attached: Jan21_07_1230220168_1187672438-2.jpg (1200x675, 270.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cgsc.contentdm.oclc.org/digital/collection/p4013coll3/id/4242/rec/30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

China wins again :)))

Attached: 它害怕.jpg (877x1024, 142.23K)

Maybe making the military about social justice and trannies wasn't a good idea

China lost.

>low morale amongst the working class

We all know what that means.

bump

Yeah who the fuck is on their PR team?

It's time to find our Führer.

they're scared

Attached: elite trust.jpg (553x500, 75.89K)

There is an simple solution for this, get a new elite.

>cgsc.contentdm.oclc.org/digital/collection/p4013coll3/id/4242/rec/30
Totally agree with this. Would rather start speaking Russian or Mandarin. Not fighting for Dump or Pideo.

chinks are the true bugpeople

Not my problem.

I'd like to see her do a Mexican gang bang, Sinaloa style.

I despise the USA and it's demonic mercenary armies. God will surely destroy it

>Second, immigration policies result in the migration of people from developing
countries to the United States. Given the relative opportunities compared to their nation of origin,
immigrants are willing to work for lower wages than American workers.
The U.S. military actually admits that immigration lowers wages. On an institutional level our government admits immigrants aren't good for native workers.

Bump

Attached: Necromancer Pepe.png (805x479, 517.91K)

Gimme a screenshot or green text.

Attached: 1637911270918.jpg (250x250, 13.64K)

>Social and economic decline in America's working-class communities has produced a crisis of low morale. The peace and security of the global commons, provided by the US military, has allowed for international prosperity at the cost of social decline among many American working-class communities. The result is a loss of America's working-class confidence in national institutions. While the military cannot solve the social and economic decline in America's working-class communities, it must make modest investments to ensure the long-term support of the working class. As veteran numbers decline in communities, the military must replace the ambassador function veterans provide and expand the number of interactions of the military with working-class influencers. Military leaders must also become more conscious of the relationship of the military to the American people and consider the impact of their actions on future support. Maintaining a strong relationship with the working class will ensure the future success of the All-Volunteer Force.

>The current global order established following World War II has resulted in globalism. Globalism is a global economic system that relies upon free trade with other nations worldwide, it differs from other forms of trade in that nations generally avoid protectionist trade policies. Although globalism offers many benefits, subgroups of every population benefit less equally than others, thereby feeling left out and they often demand nationalist policies to counter the effects of globalism. The US military, as the guarantor of the global order, could lose the support of those in the American middle class who desire more nationalist policies

Attached: international.jpg (731x367, 63.2K)

Someone reminded me, nobody explained what is the excuse for tolerating all the chaos and faggotry of migrating key economic activities to shithole countries full of slaves, letting garbage people roam freely and other retarded ideas besides benefitting jews and other mafias.
The exchange of information, specialized goods, commodities that can't be obtained locally, qualified workers, tourists... is more than enough to have some sort of global community.

They should focus on keeping their oath and treating invaders as such.

I ain't reading that

All that shitposting about how I would help russians if they invaded worked. They totally took it seriously. Because I would never ever do such a thing. At all. Ever. Wouldn't dream of it. Even if my country was ran by pedophiles, glow+niggers, and trannies. Nope. Never.

Attached: 40b.png (994x989, 588.65K)

Attached: 065 KLAUS SCHWAB.jpg (750x1050, 584.1K)

Just kidding. I'm already orthodox.
cмepть нoвoмy миpoвoмy пopядкy.

I'd shoot every Fagmason in the area before I would shoot any invading chink and snow nigger!

Attached: Western Freemason civilizarion.jpg (2048x1982, 288.76K)

stop sucking china dick for 5 second you deranged kangaroo fucking nigger