Why are women so unhappy? The younger they are the more likely they are to be on antidepressants

Why are women so unhappy? The younger they are the more likely they are to be on antidepressants

Attached: 1644282268428.webm (320x568, 1.71M)

They got exactly what they demanded. Not my problem

The one in the glasses I would make happy.

women are too dumb to be depressed

fpbp

The one that looks like shrek I would make happy

>Why are women so unhappy?
They're unhappy for the same reason first world cucks are generally unhappy, technology. Unfortunately you people are primitive apes who cannot handle the screens you yourselves made. You sit behind them for too long, inexplicably, and ruin your own ability to socialize, be productive, etc. It's actually why I hate you--all of you. You're sad fucks and it's annoying. Get up and do something with your bodies. Jump around like the monkeys you are and get some work done because clearly you cant handle the future.

Because they aren’t making babies. That’s the true purpose of womanhood and the one thing that gives women genuine fulfillment. No amount of feminist programming can change that.

Not enough BBC

Attached: fit-4.webm (270x480, 1.91M)

Hi Ted, love your work

Is walking for 3 hours a day enough

Who are all these people doing SSRIs? I don't know of anyone taking these or they don't say it. Just do some shrooms or lsd like me lmao

>taking ativan everyday

maybe birth control. i've felt better ever since i was off of it.

a depressed mother bringing up a child sounds like a disaster

Then they would have to face their fucked up reality

>women's only purpose in life is to serve a strong man and raise his baby
>no more strong men
>no more babies

Why wouldn't they be depressed they have to choose between niggers and incels like you.

>a depressed mother bringing up a child sounds like a disaster

They’re depressed BECAUSE they have barren wombs. That’s the point.

I got 4 grams of reality for this weekend, what do ssri actually chemically do? They seem awful but lots of people taking them?

no, i mean there are a ton of depressed mothers who dont give a shit about their kids, sometimes even resenting them. you need to be mentally prepared and find someone you have chemistry with to raise a human being

Attached: Screenshot_20220210-215804.png (1080x961, 895.77K)

Attached: 1643951215477.jpg (750x831, 104.46K)

/thread

It just numbs you. If they have a shitty job and would rather be a stay at home mom they will take SSRIs which suppresses the body trying to express how much they hate it. Psychedelics might make them realize being a stay at home mom is the better choice and everything they've been told is a lie.

This.

Women have been wonderfully created by God to nourish, that is their sole purpose in life. The happiest a woman can ever be is caring for her young children who she loves dearly. Men need to create, protect and achieve incredible feats, women need to cherish, encourage and sustain the future generations.

>The younger they are the more likely they are to be on antidepressants
Because everybody is being poisoned by pharma jews.

Uncle Ted was right.
this is what happens when society is inversed

ssri make your dick shrimp and unable to orgasm

Bullshit. However bad a woman is, her mental state would be better off with a kid. The kid's mental state would be better too because it would be alive instead of non-existent and being alive is a good thing. People have been raising kids in shitty conditions for a long time, get over yourself.

Wait, are all NPCs constantly high on SSRIs like this? Everything makes so much sense now.
Maybe that's the steady dose of horse tranquilizers daily that keeps them so drone-like and apathetic.

Attached: 1631086756406.jpg (640x1104, 108.96K)

"smart"phones, "social"media, simple as

Attached: 1643593151547.webm (576x1024, 2M)

Based mushroom enjoyer. Please accept this photo of one of my bin harvests

Attached: E31C0318-09FD-4F1D-B08F-318D98407D76.jpg (4032x3024, 3.38M)

I'd be embarassed if I needed drugs just to be "normal", these mother fuckers bragging it off

They are just following the science

Atomized, isolated, and expected too much of.

Attached: peterson meds.jpg (808x1200, 159.11K)

People don't actually do this, do they?

>be nerd addicted to technology and internet growing up
>still not as damaged as these golem broads
growing up poor isn't such a bad thing after all

Attached: basedboys.jpg (1023x682, 97.82K)

When i was a teenager male they didnt give a shit about my problems in fact they wanted to me to became a hero, why now as adult should give a shit about them? i learned to be happy alone they can do the same.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 87.52K)

Wasn't she shilling an all meat diet as a cure? What was she cured from if she's still taking a shit ton of pills?

Is every single American drugged up? I never even heard of a single person here in the third world taking (((anti-depressants)))

You seem just as fucked as those people and don't even realize it. Faggot

>Maybe that's the steady dose of horse tranquilizers daily that keeps them so drone-like and apathetic.
Ding ding ding. We’ve got a winner. Ever met someone without emotions who barely reacts to what is going on around them? That’s SSRI’s

Nice user! I got 20+ grams of chocolate bars from the dw frozen rn, some day I hope to build a tiny house for shroom harvesting in my back yard.

nice grow

Why are they so retarded. There is no purpose in cleaning chicken legs with soap and water. You’re going to kill any pathogens when you cook it thoroughly.

That last one looks like she'd be fun.

As long as we're on her apartment.

I think some shroom therapy would be good for most people.