Imagine catching your own sister sleeping with another man. Makes my blood boil thinking about it

Imagine catching your own sister sleeping with another man. Makes my blood boil thinking about it.
>A Texas man who had been sleeping with his own sister beat her to death with a baseball bat after he found out she had sex with another man, prosecutors said.
>Jose Manuel Guzman, 32, allegedly killed his sister in the Canutillo home they shared when he attacked her with a “massage instrument” and a bat, the El Paso County District Attorney told the El Paso Times.
nypost.com/2022/02/10/texas-man-sleeping-with-his-sister-kills-her-after-she-has-sex-with-another-man/

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-10 at 9.26.56 PM.png (744x601, 330.05K)

Death by baseball bat must be rough

what a chad

Ah yes, look at that Texan man.

literally wtf ese

Quintessentially Texan

Can't wait to see all the people that are TOTALLY not spics try to still say that they're based.

Yes Eduardo, you are totally based even though you fucking fuck your own fucking sister.

Attached: 1642057623823.jpg (830x1024, 85.5K)

As a Democrat voter the only questions I have are how many more can we bring in and how fast can we get them here?

Don't forget the "massage instrument" he beat her with. It could have delivered the final blow.

The ultimate betrayal on her part. If you go down that path commit

Spics have the same sadistic streak in them as the Chinese, but they're fast and stronger. They're less emotionally stable and prone to violent outbursts like this.

Since leafs have recently redeemed themselves I will no longer call them dog fuckers.
Mexicans are still sister rapers though.

>By MaryAnn Martinez

>texas man
looks like he from mexico.

That's a bad dude

love is a many-splendored thing

If you think getting women was hard before covid19 just imagine all the sick fucks like this who've made attachments to their female relatives. We really should just kill all fathers and brothers to girls who won't marry them off

They always want to intimate that it is a white man, always. They will manipulate language to achieve the desired effect, either including or omitting terms to ensure that this narrative is always crafted that white people are evil and anyone else--negroes, jews, spics, poos, or whichever Jewish pet race--is the epitome of the goodest of virtue.

Fucking hell I hate them.

NOTHING WRONG WITH CONSENSUAL WINCEST
WOULDN'T YOU FUCK THIS ARYAN QUEEN IF SHE WAS YOUR SISTER?

Attached: FBwbjIeVkAEwRXe.jpg (1638x2048, 860.99K)

Agreed

THIS

FUCKED UP OFFSPRING ARE A JEW TRICK

Pics or it didn't happen.

I want to fuck my step sister anons

Haha

Non-whites love incest

El Paso is mostly Native American

Look at Texan demographics, you're not wrong.

That's is the face of a man debating face sloops in the morning

Now, now user.
Jose here is not on trial for sleeping with his sister. I may add, his falsely admitting to such, when the only witness to these claims expired in a tragic accident with a massage instrument, is probably the result of local polis brutality.

Living Tony Montanas dream...

agreed. its all about how they present the information. minimalizing, maximizing, downplaying, playing up, you name it, there are a hundred different ways journalists do this stuff to espouse their agendas.

Why can't white people stop sleeping with family members?

I guess family cums first in Texas

Attached: carlos.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

I dunno, step sisters don't technically count as family right?

it's a very old tradition

Attached: inbreeding.jpg (500x510, 39.81K)

Attached: 0_21690242-7739531-image-m-35_1575247241389.jpg (1200x1200, 108.2K)

Florida man where you at? Sister fucking and subsequent homicide is clearly your turf.

beaners gonna bean.

the best part is he looks decent enough I can't imagine him having trouble getting someone else

Probably only his sister in the eyes of the government. Something something green card. Something something welfare.

Mexican incest....many such cases.

they probably developed an incestuous relationship early on