2 officers shot in neighborhood dispute in Peaceful Valley, Washington

twitter.com/BNONews/status/1491957461988827155

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2022.02.10-20_12_04.png (589x170, 25.06K)

They should not have said the n-word

"incident between neighbors" in quotes means two nigger boons clacked out with the ghetto blastas and two zogbots just pulled up at the wrong time and got in the way. you wouldn't try to break up a territory dispute between chimp troops in the jungles of the congo either. with it being washington i'm guessing "peaceful valley" is one of those funny jewish ironic names just like naming the worst street in every ghetto "martin luther king jr. boulevard"

oh shit I read that as "2 niggers shot after incidence between neighbors" I'm drunk but i'm probably not wrong

Peaceful Valley is a farm town in Whatcom retard. Probably some ZOGbots showed up to take away one neighbor’s guns (red flag laws) because the neighbor who probably is from Bellingham or Seattle “felt threatened” when the neighbor put out a fuck Biden flag or some shit, and the kike neighbor’s golems got ventilated righteously. Never thought they’d be stupid enough to pull that red flag shit in rural WA but I guess here we are
>t. Washington fren

*Mostly Peaceful, Valley

Peaceful Valley is a farm town with like 4k people, they don’t have niggers. It was more than likely some Seattle or Bellingham faggot who moved out there “to start a vegan food co op” or some shit picking fights with all his neighbors because they look too heterosexual and ofc the golems decided to red flag one of the especially angry conservative farmers who then proceeded to give them some of his bullets in compliance with the red flag order

That does make this story moar interdastink

Who cares. Cops go to work wanting to fight people.

topkek

ZOGbots gonna ZOG

lol

Attached: 1639240943910.png (641x606, 62.4K)

White men can police themselves. Don't give a fuck.

sounds like a false flag to me - they're trying to take away high-cap magazines right now.

Reminder they’re trying to pass about five gun ban bills in Washington and one just passed the senate so there is massive pushback on the house right now to not pass it. This is more than likely a false flag so they can point at it and go “look a legal gun owner in a rural area killed muh police with THE HIGH CAPACITY MAGARINO”

the valley of peace strikes again

#MostlyPeacefulValley

Attached: Carlos1.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

Attached: 1536294321326.jpg (700x700, 97.81K)

Based if true.

not so peaceful now, is it?

I hope they are well.

Attached: preview.jpg (1280x720, 37.74K)

This
and also it's the jews.

>peaceful valley
Doesn’t seem so peaceful

They spelled "niggers" wrong.

Soon to be called violence vale

>Peaceful Valley
Spokane? Probably over meth. Screencap this.

Mostly Peaceful Valley