Based

Attached: 52318A29-1DAE-4293-81FB-9CC636968B9F.jpg (750x996, 97.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/usao-ks/pr/kansas-man-pleads-guilty-racially-motivated-federal-hate-crime-targeting-black-man
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

chet noooooo!
now it'll never be WBS again

built for bbc

Will Any Forums do something about it?

Hell yeah! Wait what am I supposed to do?

Based

Looks like a total fucking chad.

Based

This was routine behavior for White Americans prior to 1960.

I don't know I'm just asking

He isnt fugly.

How do we get TikTok Thots to fall in love with him and call for his release?

Attached: 523534534.jpg (800x450, 40.38K)

Kansas is a based state.
Can confirm

Attached: Screenshot_20220210-202137_Chrome.jpg (720x1600, 344.15K)

White boy winter: canceled

Never admit to anything

this.

and if a nigger assaulted your daughter the entire town would string that coon from a tree like a midnight festival

Kek. I'd buy him a beer.

Attached: 1602284109075.jpg (300x344, 18.58K)

Guy at work apparently blasted a nigger with an AK for coming into his yard at 2AM. We were all wondering where the fuck he was. He's already arrested after hiding for a few hours.

Based.

Biden's Justice Department actually prosecuted this, I assumed it was just some local thing. This guy is facing 10 years in prison and he didn't even physically harm anyone.

justice.gov/usao-ks/pr/kansas-man-pleads-guilty-racially-motivated-federal-hate-crime-targeting-black-man

lmao white boy summer been over

Attached: 1304457632459.jpg (499x384, 31.41K)

he looks like a nice guy kek

>GRNG0
nice one gringo.

oh shit, this really gives gravity to the notion that white supremacists are the biggest threat to americans

This is a case of kikes throwing the book at a based white man. There's no logical reason to charge him federally for this.

i also can confirm this
>FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Attached: 1627701377857.png (768x1024, 1.06M)

Lol stupid fucking whites can't do shit in this country. Rekt. But please keep posting here like you will

Got to make an example of him, so fewer Nazis decide it's a good idea to threaten black people with knives for the crime of existing.

not to engage in whataboutism
but would a nog threatening a white person because they are in the wrong neighborhood make the news?

if not, why?

Attached: 1643913821431.png (750x751, 83.04K)

Good. Coming for your daughters next honkey

Based non mutt

Make niggers afraid again

Nothing says white supremacy like getting a criminal record.

Does he have onlyfans?

> T.

Attached: soynig.png (702x802, 37.64K)

Nobody is afraid of you. You literally don't do shit and when you do, you fuck it up or get jailed.. Lololollllll

never admit anything race-based. never talk to cops without a lawyer representing you, if you are guilty

Based.

>thread of pathetic incels who’d never talk shit to a POC because they know they’d get knocked the fuck out project themselves onto some tatooed redneck

Blacks threaten whites and worse every day in this country and are never charged with a federal crime. This is something they only do to whites.

Never forget picrel is true and none of you will ever do anything about it. Can't wait to nut in that white pussy tonight

Attached: 1641671162412m.jpg (1024x976, 96.55K)

Also don't make threats if you want to do something do it, in this day and age the punishment is as bad or worse than any other charge

Lol like any of you would do anything

Are white people like that, pretty as fuck?

I thought racists were chuds, leftists explain yourself.

Dumbest comment yet

Fuck off you filthy inbred jew hick

Attached: jew detected.jpg (125x125, 3.05K)

I hope somebody stabs you dumb baiting nigger