Ontario freezes funds from GiveSendGo

>The Ontario government says it has successfully petitioned a court to freeze access to millions of dollars donated through online fundraising platform GiveSendGo to the convoy protesting COVID-19 restrictions in Ottawa and at several border crossings.

RIP. No matter what you do they'll block the money.

>globalnews.ca/news/8610512/givesendgo-fundraiser-trucker-convoy-frozen/#:~:text=Ontario freezes funds from GiveSendGo trucker convoy fundraiser,-By Staff The&text=The Ontario government says it,and at several border crossings.

Attached: 2608d7c8dda5487070e39624e2b34257.jpg (500x358, 31.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/sosEFh4KTkkr/
mobile.twitter.com/givesendgo/with_replies
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Working at a hotel I got a sudden buzzing sound in the back of my head and all my hairs stood up then I blacked the fuck out. I woke up with a lot of people talking to me, I was in my house. It was my employers and the cops talking to my family if I was a prankster or someone that would hack. They said a face appeared out of static that took over the security cameras and then I passed out.

I had just pissed off this asian guy because I couldn't understand his accent no matter how hard I tried and his weird credit card number wouldn't register with the machine.

penis penis bo benis banana fana fo fenis me my mo menis penis

Based

This is what happens when you let jews touch money. Complete and total corruption.

..... what?

finally someone with a message i can get behind

Attached: gsg convoy.png (1010x512, 80.36K)

Probably using a bank account that doesn't give a shit about court orders.

Fake and gay Psyop
Its in the illuminati card game that predicted 911
most of the people protesting are already vaccinated
Nobody is going to go pick up a load then go sit at a protest that does not even logically make any sense. Why do these trucks have trailers still on them? Why do you people believe the narrative just because it is a right wing narrative? Why proudly waving around the flag of the same people oppressing you? What does this protest even accomplish? Do they support White idpol? likely not. "why does race matter? are you a left winger" these White right wingers will ask you. why should I support them when they don't support us?

Attached: Truck.jpg (242x320, 23.91K)

bitchute.com/video/sosEFh4KTkkr/

Interesting. Wonder how that will play out.

Attached: 56928362662466.png (500x463, 339.31K)

They cant do shit. GiveSendGo just tweeted about it. Canadian courts can do ZERO to stop it.

I don't care you maple nigger, there is 8 threads on this nigger shit

Trudeau and like minded part of theCanadian gov't look like morons.

Completely totalitarian to attempt it against the people
Complete fools for announcing it before realizing they have zero jurisdiction over it

Are they going to try to sue givesendgo? Bad look as well.

Attached: canada csis wojak apu plus 50 cropped optimized.gif (846x523, 2.9M)

mobile.twitter.com/givesendgo/with_replies

Attached: GiveSendGo.png (597x220, 23.83K)

Truckers will drive south across the border and pick it up in the form of gold, guns, and ammo
check'em

Government sneeds, and truckers chuck

>check'em
nope

Reminder that the funds go to an AMERICAN non-profit and then convert into crypto before being sent to Canada and switched back to hard cash. This is purely a media attack to scare people away from donating.

Yeah it's SOP, just like when Quebec threatened to tax the unvaxxed it was all bluff.

Yup. This is just to scare normies, nothing more.

Courts are such bullshit. All the judiciary ever does is enforce globohomo’s will with a contrived source of authority

neat

Attached: 1639538147372.gif (640x480, 1.26M)

>It was all bluff
Do you really fucking believe that? Clearly you don't live in Québec if you think the Legault wouldn't do something like tax people for being unvaccinated.
Friendly reminder that in the past 24 months, gyms have been closed for 15 months, and are currently closed, without a specified end date.

fake
look at the timestamp
it's only 6:15PM right now

-t. hacker

Attached: 1643926704365.jpg (500x606, 42.53K)

New pasta?

>Do you really fucking believe that? Clearly you don't live in Québec
yes I do believe it and no I do not live in Quebec but I have seen more riots in Quebec than years you have been alive. You may be too young to remember the riots over a slight raise in tuition but I do.

>paper tiger continues to show origami fangs

>it's only 6:15PM right now
It is?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-11 at 10-23-13 GiveSendGo on Twitter.png (1196x538, 91.86K)

lmao just shut the fuck up crisse de tête carré

Attached: CONTEMPT.jpg (509x371, 31.66K)