I seriously hope you aren't still an organ donor, user

I seriously hope you aren't still an organ donor, user

Attached: media_FLNMTKiXMAEYvJk.jpg_name=orig.jpg (1133x1163, 103.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/3-year-old-reportedly-denied-heart-treatment-because-parents-were-unvaccinated-1674707
youtu.be/w-0_tN6O-5k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am after watching Angel Beats, I'll take my chances my government nefariousness

"3 year old denied heart transplant by his selfish parents who won't do the bare minimum to protect him"

Fixed it

>needing a heart transplant at 3
he was screwed either way. he'll be better off getting his own heart to work or getting on with his eternal journey. remember, that which doesn't kill you just makes you stronger, user.

I've been meaning to cancel mine. I think next time I renew my license is easiest, then I can just check the opt-out box.

Too bad the kid can't use an adult heart.

he could use the grinch's heart, because it's 3 sizes too small. heh

No link, need more info. What countries were those? Let me guess they applied to countries they knew they would be denied in and now you can donate to their go fund me.

Attached: the-grinch-evil-smile.gif (334x424, 1.27M)

Do you think OP is lying?? How dare you sir!

>1 post
Also no one is going to use the defective organ so why deny a transplant?

>fat denied hospital care for illness

how i wish conditional medical care were a thing.

Fuck man, if that was my kid I’d get the vaccine. God given duty and all.

No, I think there is just more to the story and this is just outrage bait.

You're a filthy cunt

I never was and never will be an organ donor. You need to manually remove yourself from the register in this garbage country as well. I cringe at the idea of giving literal retards or niggers an organ.

Will doctors worldwide be slaughtered one day in minecraft?

>Not making sure everyone got at least 1 shot and some boosters for good measure

The parents got their first jab shortly after being denied by 3 countries, so this sadly worked.

The source is I made it up but coincidentally Newsweek, which apparently still exists, ran a story with the same headline.
newsweek.com/3-year-old-reportedly-denied-heart-treatment-because-parents-were-unvaccinated-1674707

Attached: Screenshot_20220210-205948_Brave.jpg (1080x1762, 548.38K)

This. Parents don't have the luxury of standing up for their principles, especially when doing so endangers the children they are charged with raising and protecting.

Yeah, went from full body donor to nothing because of this shit.

youtu.be/w-0_tN6O-5k

Protecting him from what? COVID deaths within 0-17 age group is close to 0%. There are ~770 deaths associated to COVID in the U.S in 2 YEARS within that age group. It's even lower than the Flu

>IBT
huh?
fake news

reeeeeeeeeee- YOU

Attached: and its 5G.png (860x889, 241.23K)

So far as I understand they were not given a choice. but even if they were they have no right to demand this.
Imagine demanding an HIV patient stop being a fagrot, or even just a normal patient lose weight. They've given hear transplants to serious criminals that got shot robbing a liquor store a few days after recovery.

Attached: Screenshot_20220210-210323_Brave.jpg (1080x1466, 452.09K)

How does it endangers the kid? COVID is not a risk for young children, especially a 3 year old.

It's newsweek take your meda

He needs a heart transplant. That won't happen until his parents are vaxxed. They refuse to get vaxxed, essentially condemning their child to death. That is how they are failing to protect their child. They are willing to let their child die just to make a political statement. It's disgusting.

>stonetoss-edit-"protect kids?".jpg

>Fuck man, if that was my kid I’d get the vaccine.
If it was my kid, I would mow down an entire kindergarten with an AR15. If my kid can't survive, nether do jabbies ones.

It's not about covid you fucking retard. It's about doing whatever you have to in order to get that heart transplant for your kid. So if the hospitals are telling the parents to get vaxxed, then they should get vaxxed.

They did you lying scum

Attached: Screenshot_20220210-210752_Brave.jpg (810x2040, 540.3K)

How do you remove yourself from the registry?

when i went to get my licence they didn't even give me an option for organ donor. checked my licence after i left and it said i was an organ donor. kinda pissed some faggot is gonna get my superior organs.

I can agree with that, but it seems like the hospital is at fault as well. Their policy makes no sense at all, assuming of course the story here is real.