Homestead Livestock

So check it out.
Yall talk about homesteading and crop growing techniques.
But whats the poop on keeping and breeding livestock?
Any idea on what is a reasonable amount to maintain on my own?

Attached: download.jpeg-2.jpg (225x225, 6.06K)

Please don't be one of those off the grid retards that thinks living like a hermit is the solution to our problems

everyone larps as a farmer on/pol/

37 quail will feed an adult white man for 3 days. Use this information diligently.

Depending on the size of your family , you want about 20 laying hens, and a small (10 ewes) flock of sheep. I don't recommend cattle they take more land and are harder to work with for the small holder. That's will provide you with all the eggs and meat you need with a surplus to sell. Easy to care for too. Start small and see what works best for you.

you want two of each animal and a huge wooden ark

> I love being dependant on a government, city and institiutions that don't give a shit if I live or die as long as I give them a share of everything I earn.
Honestly there isn't a more cucked mindset.

you can raise livestock in an apartment.

I mean is it really cost effective to raise chickens? Idk. But shits kinda screwy right now. Cant lose. Just have to shovel shit. What else is new?
Ty brother.
Of course i was thinkin tryin out goats too?

Make sure theyre all mail to ensure there is no premarital fornicating.

>don't run away from the problem and fight
If everyone, or at least a decent amount of people, was on the same page and teamed up to defeat globohomo it would make sense to stay and face the beast but no. City faggots are such NPCs they will actually get mad at you for standing up against tyranny. Nobody wants to be free and you're on your own so it's best to just escape and let them wear these chains they love so much.

Raising chicks for meat only take 4 weeks. 5 at the most.

Maybe im brain washed for not wanting to depend on "people".
Im understanding capitalism and currency more everyday. Exclusion is part of the appeal.

Based. According to the bible you dont even have to build it that big to fit them all. Half a cruise ship should do it

Not everyone is suited to fed post i do not care that anons check out it just means i need to shoot more and would expect a square meal from them if i needed it

The jew fears the indoor chicken farmer…

How often do you larp as a farmer? I havent done it yet.

It would require substantial land. A cow needs roughly an acre for grazing. I have a small heard of 12 black Angus. They do not bring enough money to live off of but they provide extra income. You would need a large herd in order to do it for a living. Also, depending on where you are living, you will need hay for the winter. Which adds up in cost especially if you have a large herd. They are relatively low maintenance though.

I would recommend goats if land is an issue

I have 30 laying hens, 15 sheep, up to 30 lambs at a time, 5 milking goats, two livestock guard dogs and keep 2 breeding rabbits. Supplies a small portion of the food my family eats. Costs a fortune and takes tones of time. If it wasn’t something I enjoyed I would stop. Its not worth it at all financially.

Are goats based?
Can you get a reliable source of milk from them?
If I could just have my own fresh eggs and raw milk I'd be a happy man.

Attached: 1617536651640.jpg (926x1024, 78.8K)

I started with goats. Sheep are bettter, unless your land is mosty woods. Goats are always trying to get out, and climbing your fences. Sheep are much easier keepers and hardier in my experience.

You must be buying tons of prepelleted store bought feed and retail hay. Thats how you lose money.

I have over 100 sheep, 50 some odd chickens, pigeons, a few quail, ducks and geese. I make money on all of them. Especially considering meat prices these days.