This man was murdered in his own home for the crime of having a gun he legally owned in his hand when the police...

This man was murdered in his own home for the crime of having a gun he legally owned in his hand when the police randomly kicked down his door.

He did nothing wrong. He had less than 9 seconds to process what was happening before he was gunned down.

This is straight up murder, and any self respecting advocate of the 2nd amendment (or basic decency) should be calling for the cops heads right now.

Attached: DA330721-071E-4126-8882-0D68329690B5.jpg (462x684, 172.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q_8PfwHP9I8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>meme flag
Yeah he tried to ambush the cops and got yeeted. You a kike or a chink?

Just based on that information, I would say it's unjustified.

his crime was being a nigger. maybe if he wasn't a nigger he wouldn't have gotten shot

Cool it with the antisemitism

Just like Brianna Taylor right? Yeah; I’m just gonna wait and see what’s really going on

Just say he dindu nuffin

>memef(l)ag
>nigger shot
>muttmerica
not my problem

Attached: niggapoly.jpg (629x518, 97.44K)

lol what a niggerfaggot

>afro
>trimmed eyebrows
>earring
Yeah he was a criminal, without a doubt.

It's already pretty justifiable. Nigger was sleeping in his murderer cousin's apartment. Police got a warrant to case the place. Nigger had a gun with him as he slept and pulled it on the cops. He was probably hiding from punishment/revenge for some crime he committed and got his head blown out for his retard cousin's instead.

youtu.be/q_8PfwHP9I8

Man was asleep with a legal firearm next to him, jolted awake and reaches for it in panic. Shot immediately.

He actually dindu nuffin. If you’re woken up like this the rational instinct is to reach for your rightful weapon

>police randomly kicked down his door.
>randomly

Hmm… doubt.

Bootlickers. Sleeping next to a gun is not a crime

Literally who. Nobody cares about nignogs anymore

Niggertonguer. Out of all the people that sleep with guns under their beds and next to their dressers, it's only niggers that spend time with runaway criminals that have a problem with cops kicking down their doors.

>basic decency
>BEHEAD THEM WITHOUT TRIAL
Lol, kids today.

Sleeping with a gun in your hand, in a criminals home, while likely being a criminal yourself isn’t a crime but you’ve basically put yourself in the most volatile and vulnerable position possible.

Don’t sleep in criminal’s homes.

Yeah, he probably was a gangbanging nigger, but if you support no-knock raids for anything except arresting wanted fugitives known to be dangerous you're a bootlicker, and even then if someone not on the warrant gets hurt or killed the cops should be held responsible. Look up Duncan Lemp to see what could happen otherwise

> except arresting wanted fugitives known to be dangerous
They were investigating a drug dealer who they suspected had murdered people. This was his house the nigger was sleeping in.

If this video teaches you anything is that you might as well face it a group of armed thugs will murk you in your sleep regardless is you are armed and most definitely if you don't reply to this post.

Attached: Laser Gun.jpg (1170x893, 141.46K)

>According to his mother, Locke was starting a music career and planned to move to Dallas the following week.[1] He did not have a criminal record in Minnesota.[2]

>music career
>He did not have a criminal record in Minnesota.
>in Minnesota

Attached: 5691443288.png (214x182, 66.33K)

They needed a warrant for the no-knock search, so a judge agreed with the police he was a sever risk to the police and public.

Good job officers.

Can honestly say I don't care in the slightest.

I don't care about a nigger dying. One less to kill me. But no knock warrants should be abolished.

Attached: not my problem nigger.jpg (275x183, 8.25K)

“Basic decency” is a matter of opinion. In my OPINION, it’s more decent for a nigger in the US to die than it being left alive in my country. Memeflags being retards again. I’m sick of you lolbert fucks. Your libertarian laws will be expunged inevitably even if you all did take power. It is a struggle that can never be fixed, unlike race. Niggers don’t care about freedom.

>black
Don't care sorry haha

Dude was sleeping on the couch with his gun, in the entry of an apartment the police were raiding for a murder suspect, his cousin.
Furthermore, I guarantee this nigga did do sumthin

So what was the warrant for? We're just not even going to talk about that, huh? This guy was in a place, the police were in a place, you know how it is.

Even if they can be justified sometimes there is too much potential to abuse them. At least with a knock you are giving the suspect a choice and render them culpable for the outcome, too bad if it's more dangerous for officers. A society where the police need to kick down doors unannounced doesn't deserve to exist.

Oh well, he was going to infest the world with his seed anyway