Tax these motherfuckers

Tax these motherfuckers

Attached: 20220211_031308.jpg (720x974, 197.37K)

>laughs in capitalism

Attached: a73978479fdb56c3df6fc9aa052b53f1.jpg (736x981, 154.87K)

I'm not against capitalist markets, I'm against politicians riding 100 million€ yachts while the lower class lives paycheck by paycheck. These cunts are politicians NOT rockstars, they should be making minimal salary, otherwise the phrase "they work for the people" becomes a fucking lie

I don't understand why people buys yachts.
They literally suck. Its like a shitty motel on water.
I guess to do drugs on the ocean, but like ew.

Honestly disappointed putin’s yacht isn’t a guided missile destroyer

you know that putin is the one who makes money off the taxes... russia is not capitalist.. its an oligarchy and is basically communist because the gov and oligarchs are so connected

It's a place to run too when the village crave their heads on pikes.

Is this your first time realizing that everything is a lie?

but this is what happens in communist countries... the gov gets rich taking money directly from citizens and also by owning all the massive corporations

why was his yacht in germany in the first place

Because it's not his in the first place. Daily Mail...no more needs to be said.

>"omg he's so heckin based !!!"
>t. all the underage zoomerniggers on this board

I don't get why Russia has been menacing Ukraine in the first place. What do they get out of bullying their neighbors that they couldn't get by forthright cooperation?

>Tax
>putin
Lol tard

A distraction from their own crippling economy and shit quality of life standards.

Give him a break. He lives in Moldavia. It's depressing there.

Isn't that the literal poorest country in Europe?

NATO shills having theatrical conversations between themselves, a Any Forums classic

You might want to look at the stats instead of basing your knowledge off Any Forums memes faggot.

>putin is just another bald manlet skipping taxes and having coom orgies
just like bezos
what the fuck
is our entire planet controlled by a circle of in the know hedonists

Attached: 1613111447445.jpg (354x354, 20.88K)

This is a good thing. Putin will never start a war while his assets are European

it's not his, do you honestly think he would let one of his living spaces at the hands of a NATO country so they could bug the shit out of it?! use some common sense retard, all this stories about Putin riches are BS

so whose in charge of russia if not poots

another false claim from the JewK lying media.

>all this stories about Putin riches are BS
>Yeah guys he's just like us! A simple working class man living in a fucking palace in sochi! He's a simple man guys!

Attached: screenshot-2021-01-21-at-094337-square.jpg (1440x1920, 472.04K)

I’d love a place like this.

First, he is no Stalin, he is more like a guy who "glues" together different factions, the most powerful person yes but no God-like powers like Stalin.

Second, what does that have to do if he is filthy rich or not?

There you go "Putin's Palace" turned out to be yet another BS story, they actually filmed it on the inside and the thing wasn't even finished, the interior pictures Navalny&Co showed turned out to be total BS.